12.}☆I Wish main unhe jaldi hi millu..☆

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zoya --

I left Mrs. Khanna's Room as I don't want to talk with her. I know I'm being Rude to her but I just Can't talk to that lady who doesn't trust my Big B.. I still Wonder How Can She trust outsider Over her own Son!?

as soon as I stepped out from her room my tears Flowed Down my Cheeks.

It's been 8 years that my Big B is away from me..

I missed him Allot.

I don't know what comes in my so called mothers mind that she believed on that people!

I don't even want to talk more about it..

Anyways!

I Entered in Kitchen and picked the milk glass and cut some fruits and arranged them on tray.

We all had Our Dinner as it's Now almost 8:30 but daddi never eat dinner she only takes a glass of kessar milk and some fruits.

When bhai was here - he was so strict towards daddi's health. Because of her health bhai makes a schedule for her that when and what she will eat?

And till now daddi follow that schedule as she don't want to die before meeting Big B.

Her tillu!

I Entered daddi's Room who is sitting on her bed with a photo frame in her hand.

I know Who's frame is this!?

Off course it's not that difficult to guess that it's Only Big B's photo..

I sighed and Walked Towards Her and kept the tray on the lamp stand and sit Beside her. Feeling Someone Beside She Wiped her Tears and Looked at me.

I Hugged her and She crased my hair.

" daddi darling agar aap Aise royoge toh ptta h na big bro aapko rondu baby bolenge.. Or kahange ki maine aapka khyal nhi rkha.. ", Hearing my Words daddi laugh and kissed on my forehead.

I wiped her tears and Handover her milk.. She Makes Faces but drink instantly seeing me glaring at her. And Also had Some Fruits.

Bachi h hamari daddi!

" kehne ko main tumhari or tillu ki daddi hun but hukum tum dono chlate ho.. ", I giggle hearing her and then wipe the moustache above her lips which was due to milk with tissue.

" kyunki aapna.. Ekk bache jaise hi ho.. ", daddi Makes Faces and I giggle seeing her Faces.

We Missed Big Bro Allot.. I Wish main unhe jaldi hi millu..

Or jbb daddi unhe miss krte hue rote h na tou unhe Tease krke hi unka mood thik kiya jaa skta h..

Mujhe big bro ko bahout kuch btana h..

Unke jaane ke baad yeh ghar ghar hi nhi lgta!

Daddi's eyes Were twinkling and I Frowned suspiciously at her.

She Cleared her throat and Said, " Mujhe nindh aa rhi h.. Jaa aur tu bhi soja.. ", She instantly lay on bed while then something struck my Mind.

Oh!

Toh yeh baat h!

" thik h.. Main bhi chlti hun.. Mujhe bhi jldi uthna h kll.. So good Night.. ", I Said Innocently, internally Smirking at Daddi's Attempt.

I Stand and Covered Her with Blanket and set the room temperature.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Krishna khanna( Sayantani's Mother-in-law. ) --

Husshh!!

Thank you baba-ji

Mujhe Medicine dena bhul gyi zoya warna mujhe woh kadvi yuckk medicine bilkul nhi khani..

I Looked towards Zoya Who was setting the room temperature Looked at me and I turn my Face to Another Side so that She Won't remember about my Medicine.

I Peeked out little and See She Walked towards door and now I'm Dancing from Inside.

But then my Happiness throw into dustbin when She Informed facing back to me, " Itna Khush hone ki zarrurat nhi h daddi.. I already Give you your medicine mixing it in your Milk. ", She turn a little and Shows her tongue and then ran outside leaving pouting in my Room.

I Covered myself and then Smile.

Tillu jaldi aana.. Teri girlfriend tujhe bahout yaad krti h..

A lone tear escaped from my Eyes which I instantly wipe it and then when I fell into my deep slumber Even I Don't Know.

Sayantani Khanna --

As I saw zoya Coming Out from Mummy-ji's Room I Hide and When I find She Entered her room I Comes out.

Ptta nhi yeh log kyun nhi samajhte ki inka uskeliye intezaar krna fazul h..

Jo insaan ekk ladki ki izzat nhi krta voh iss family main rehne Kaabil Nhi.

Inhe kya lgta h ki mujhe dard nhi hota apne khud ke bete se dur rehkr..

Pr jo usne kiya h uske liye yeh punishment bhi kum h!!

Avni --

Hayyee!!

Thank you Bhagwaan-ji..

Aap bahout ache ho....

Uummmmhhhaaaaa....

Yeh toh wohhi eyes h na!

Wahhi chocolate brown eyes!

Maine yeh pehle kyun nhi Noticed kiya?

Avni tubhi na!!

V bad..

My eyes twinkled and I crassed his face features..

Whom I wanted to meet was so close to me and I never Noticed him!

Kya Bhagwaan-ji!

Kuch toh ishara dete..

Aapko ptta hai na mujhe apne superhero Se millna tha kbbse!!!!!

Aaj mujhe mera superhero mill gya..

Or toh aur voh mere saath hi rhega..

I crassed his Cheeks gently while he stared with Intense gaze..

His that gaze makes me shiver don't know why?

But chucked that thought away and concentrate on his Features..

His brown eyes which always attract me towards him..

Till now I only saw his eyes because he always Covered his face.

To Be Continued................................

Happy Purpose and Valentine Week guyz😘💟

Need Another Part Tonight!? 🙄

Then I Need 90 Votes and Unlimited Comments..😝😂

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro