4}☆Mission?☆

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you for your precious response in previous part..

And please if possible then please do inline comments.....

I'll be really glad if you tag your friends on this Story..

And please Have a look on, COVER BOOK.. If Anyone Want Covers, they can fill the form..🙂

°°DD-POV°°

I Walked Inside Sir-ji's Room Where He's sitting And puffing Cigarette while looking Outside the Window..

" Sir-ji, are u Sure? You are going to do this!! ".

He turn Around and Smashed the cigarette on the corner of the Window before throwing it out of the Window..

He Sighed and Looked at me and said, " DD, Situation is going out of our Hands.. HE is all ready with HIS PLAN.. And We Have to Save them at any Cost.. ".

I nodded my head understanding his View but how can he just jump into deep well Alone.. We all are here for this Work..

I know Sir-ji Respect women allot and he can do anything for their well Being!

But it's not Safe, how I Make understand him!?

" but Sir-ji, you know na.. It'll be dangerous.. Me and our men are here for anything for you! Even if cost our life! ".

He walk towards a desk at the Corner of the room and take out a file and forward it to me.

Firstly, I Frowned What's in this but Chucking it I took it from him and as I open i gasp!

I looked at him and he nodded his head positively saying," It's all true DD.. There is a Spy in Our men..Who is working for HIM.. ", Shit! Means we are nurturing a snake till now!!?

I looked towards sir-ji, who's eyes were blood red as for him TRUST Means allot!

He Said, while his voice turn Darker, " DD.. I need that ba***** in our Secret place in half an hour.. ", I nodded my head and left to complete my assigned work..

°°NEIL-POV°°

DD Throw water on that bastard as he was loosing his consciousness , after beating him to hell..

He's the same man who's betraying us!

Bloody Jerk!!

DD pulled his hair back while he Yelled in pain.

" How much information you have Leaked till now, JOY!? ", while pulling more his hair and jerk his head away making him little stumble on Chair, Where he's Tied with Ropes.

He stammered Looking at my blood shot eyes, " Shadow, I..... was..... Surely his man....... but TRUST........ ME, When I got to Know Whatever you are doing is for others betterment I Changed my mind.. I was going to Leak just one Information about you that you are from the most prestigious Family - KHANNA FAMILY.. So, that HE Doesn't Feel that I'm betraying him!! ", and that's it, I stormed towards him and Punched him on his Face..

" How dare you to Leak this information!? ", I was so angry that I again punched him making his jaw Bleed..

He stammered and Said while wincing," Shadow, I was just going to leak.. I didn't leak it yet.. Before that you just caught me.. ", I take relief Sigh!

Goshh!

MY FAMILY is safe, thank god..

What if I HATE THEM, but that doesn't Mean that I'll stop Caring for them!!

I looked towards DD and Ordered," Leave him DD.. ", he Looked at me with Shocked expression," but Sir-ji, after this We Can't trust him! He can again will try to stab us from back!! ".

I Looked at joy, Who's looking Down, hell guilty for his doings, I Said still looking towards him, " leave him, I'm leaving you for your family joy.. For your sin I Can't Punish them.. ".

The Words automatically rolled out as My Mother's words echoed in my Ears -

" Mom, I'll punish his sister now.. He Pushed me today in my school race.. Which Cause me to lose.. "

" Oye hoye Shant tillu.. Hum na kissi or ki galti ki saza kisi or ko nhi de skte bacha.. It's bad manners.. Hamesha yaad rakhna, har insaan allag hotta h.. Or zara apna yeh gussa h na.. Lassii pii te thand paa..... "

I shake my head to remove those Memories from My Mind..

I never be able to forgive you MAA....

I Looked towards DD, who nodded his head understanding my gesture.. We are going for Mall to shop Something for My look for My MISSION, Which is Starting After 2 Weeks....

I Walk out our secret place which was just opposite to our house..

As I Entered in my house ROSHNI Ran towards me as she Knows about my fregnance..

She ran to me and start licking my shoes..

I smile and pick her in my Arms..

" hye roshni, where were you an hour ago? ", she bark as she point towards siya, a small girl who is just lives beside our house..

I kept her down and she start playing with my fingers licking it indicating me that She's hungry..

°°°AVNI-POV°°

I Whined as Radhika di is not giving me any Chance to sneak away from this JAIL Called MALL..😏

Baghwan-ji please do something na..😣

My ice-cream🍨 is waiting for me to eat it.. 😭

Hayyee! 😍

Only thinking about it, my mouth is Watering 🤤🤤.

😝😝!!!!!!Cut!!!!!!😝😝

" Haww, you Didn't Make me meet with My Future husband! See Even Readers are saddy Saddy.. Right Readers!? ", Avni Glare at me Making me Pout and then Looked at Readers who is also Glaring poor me🙁😝..

" I'm Sholly Avni and Readers.. But next Update pakka.. 🙂", I Said with puppy face..

" you better be.. ", Avni Said with warning Tone and walk out maintaining her Swag😉......

Continuation in next part■

Hope, it's not that bad!!?

NEXT PART ~ After 60+ VOTES and 30+ COMMENTS....

*if you guyz Completed Target tonight only then get ready for another update, as it's all Ready!*

A hearty thank you to :-

Snehaaaa66

_khusiyaan_

rekha_1326

ManviBhardwj

adizalover677

priyanshichaudhary8

SwagateekaRana

arinrj

MissUnpredictable786

Hira42084

shivika1122