9.}☆Chl Mere Ghode tik tik tik!☆

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey!🙋

Feel Amazing to be back😘

Well, I will not lie but it's really heart breaking Seeing lots of Readers and you couldn't even give me target 💔

Anyways!

I'm publishing this Story only for my buddies who are again again getting exciting on the Name of this story..

saumyagulati19RiyaSharma_nk & Harshita_Bhardwaj

These three little sisters of mine getting so exciting on the name of mine getting back my password.. Luv you dollss.. 😘😘

Truely speaking when I finally opened my this account after getting my paasword, I was like I'll delete My this account for sure and I was just going to shift my reading list, When these trio's notifications popped out..

So this update is dedicated to three of them..😢😢😘😘😍😍

NO TARGET, as I know you will not complete it.. 😑😑

From Now on I'll Give you guyz update When I'll be in mood.. 😏😏

And One More Thing if You Guyz Will get Time Then Read Our New AvNeil Story..

°°NEIL POV°°

I Gave him cheeky Smile and then point towards both the New Pet Lovers of Our!

He looked towards them and Laughed..

HE Teased Me, " It's Seems these both pet are More fast forward than you both guys!! Don't you think so, Neil!? ", he raized his eyebrow asking me.

I stammered, " ahh.. Un... Cle... What are yo..u sa..ying..? ", I feel heat ran through my Ears So I turned my Face to hide it And looked towards kiddoo Who is trying to pull moon away from Roshni, as he was continously licking roshni's Face and kiddoo being missing her moon, didn't like it..

She just want everyone's love and attention..

My lips curved into Smile seeing her pout when She see moon is ignoring her..

Why I feel She Will be that tv serials sass Who don't like to Share her Son with her daughter-in-law, I Chuckled on my Thought.

And Admired her..

I don't know why I'm so much Attracting Towards her!?

She's pulling me like a Magnets to steal Towards her!!

Her Smile Gives Me Calmness..

Her existence Gives me immense happiness..

One Side My Mind is at battle with my heart..

My mind - Who Don't Want to trust Anyone after my own family's distrust!

And on other Side my Heart - Want to LoVe her..

Wait!

What the!

LOVE!!?

Now where Does this love Comes From?

Neil, are you out of your mind!?

Just Shut up!

You know na, you are mafia + you don't want to be hurt again after your family's distrust on you..

Right!?

But I Want to be with her, if you want it or not! - My Over possessive yet dominated Side Said While greeting his teeth..

And before I counter Back at him -

then I heared throat clearing Voice, I turn and see uncle giving me Teasing Smile..

I rolled my tongue in my mouth and then turn And take poha towards kiddoo..

Now only this will divert her mind from moshni😆 *Name Credit Goes to itzz_misty*

I Sit Beside her as I saw her sitting on sofa with angry yet Sad pout while folding her Arms around Chest Cutely Glaring at moshni..😆😂

I Take Some amount of poha on spoon and forward infront of her blowing air so that it Couldn't hurt her..

She looked at poha And her eyes Twinkle..

She looked towards me and Said with a Pout, " I Thought dadda and you finished it all Alone.. ", Aww my Baby..

" How can We Eat bacha, When We Know that our baby is so much hungry, haina!? ", She bobbed her head and then open her mouth and I feed her..

I tried to stop myself to Show these all unknown feelings out but my Over possessive yet Dominated Side Overpowered me..

She Moaned relishing the poha, " ummmmm.. Yummm..... Yummm... Yummyyyyy..... Ummmm.... ", I Gulped nervously hearing her Moaning.

Hearing her I so want to eat her instead of poha!!

My Over Possessive yet Dominated Side Groaned.

And I chided.

Shut up!!

When I Again going to feed she hold my hand, I Frowned but my Frowned Changed Into Smile when she feed me Saying Cutely -

" dadda, Says We Should Share with the other person whenever we Eat.. ".

Uncle crasse her hair and kissed on her forehead which she give her cute Smile.

A servant Came and also Serve rest people Present Here..

While feeding Each other She switch on the tv and Start shuffling Channels and then Stopped at One Channel..

She's enjoying allot the movie while I'm unable to stop myself to Admire her..

I also Noticed moon is seeing her demanding her attention but now it's MY KIDOO's turn to ignore him..

He's looking at her innocently while hanging her tongue out..

Then he walk towards her and snuggle to her feets and time to time licking her feets asking sorry..

Uncle smile and ruffled his fur but he's only looking at kidoo..

She make seeing him sad but still focused on her Movie..

Moon Barked for her attention..

Seeing him Sad Roshni, Who was looking all the Scene quietly walk towards kidoo and then poke her paw on kidoo's feet..

Kidoo looked down and see both our lovers are seeing her with wet eyes with their respective tongues Out..

Kidoo's heart Melt And She kept her plate Aside And she pick both of them in her lap and both snuggle in her Arms..

She kissed on both's head, respectively.

Feeling her warmth both slept so soon..

Avni giggle seeing them and then lay both of them on the Small couch of moon.....

And then she Again Got buzy with her Movie..

But suddenly -

" Dakhal Bagal Bhaiya, please give me horse Ride.. ", kiddoo Said Cutely to DD and Hearing her he just spit out his juice which He was drinking and I was controlling My laugh..

He looked at me and I straightened myself and give him stren look to accept her request while uncle giggle visibly to everyone..

Actually We all are watching Movie Manikarnika..

And She loved manikarnika Riding horse and She's dreaming herself as manikarnika and that's the reason She want to Make DD balli Ka bakra😂

" but mam-ji....." , kiddoo glared at him cutting him in mid -

" Main Kya aapko wrinkles walli math ki khaddooss Teacher dikhti hun?? ", She angrily Pout Asking this.

Me and Uncle Chuckle on her Cute Antics while DD Wide his Eyes and nod his head Negatively..

Kiddoo Stand from her Place and then stand in mid of the hall And Ordered," Come here and bend down on your knees.. ", with strin voice but me and uncle Noticed Naughtiness twinkling in her eyes..

I looked at uncle who giggle while winking at me..

And m Sure no one save DD for Being balli ka bakra oppss kidoo's horse!!

I turn and See kiddoo sat on his back crossing her legs on his either side and pulled his hair making him wince..

And She's Singing, " Chl Mere Ghode tik tik tik........ ".

DD looked at me with crying face while me and uncle were enjoying the fun..

~~~~

After Sometime it's Time For me and DD to leave..

Today I got to know DD is going to face hell whenever he visit here..😆😝

I Stand and Said politely," ok.. Uncle.. I think we should leave now.. It was really fun spending Time with you both here.. ".

I See kidoo' s falling Face.. I think she's liking my company!

😝!!!!CUT!!!!😝

I Walked Inside My Room And Found Avneil and my Readers Glaring at me..

They start throwing pillows on..

" are.. Are.. Mere pyarre pyarre doston.. Bache ki jaan lo ge kya? ", I Asked While dogging the Pillows with puppy face.

" We will kill you.. We missed you allot.. ", Avni sit on Bed With a baby cute angry pout while Crossing her Arms around Chest.. I walked towards her hold and both wars -

shoollly... Now I'll not Vanish pkkaa... ".

" Sachi? ", Avni Asked with twinkling eyes..

" muchii.. ", as I said she jumped on me and hug me tightly while Neil also hug us....

What You Missed Most in My Absence? -

~ Me

~ Neil

~ Avni's Cuteness

~ Everything including me😆😝😍😘

I'm Going to Start One More Book On Avneil's OS then suggests Me Some Ideas on Which You Want to Read an OS.......

And Follow Me For More Avneil Stories..

Heartily Thanx to :-

Innocent_soul101

ShreyaRaj511

AnjaliParashar

Yasha_roy

vishalikrishnan

ASoghra

itsdevika_sharma

Fatemasweet

ShizaAhmad4

saumyagulati19