2) Gathering strength

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys, I just finished my last exam and so this update is a celebration!!!!!!! This i guess is more of a filler chapter? I don't know whether I'm happy with it or the story is progressing in the right way, so please I would really appreciate and be extremely grateful if you guys could comment what you think and suggestions of what you would like to read in upcoming chapters. Hopefully my updates should be more regular for all my stories since my exams are over!!!!!

I was so so happy and humbled by the response of the os that I just had to explore the dynamics of these 2 ACP's more, i want to show how they'll fall in love, how arranged marriage works out for them, the hurdles their job bring in their relationship but also how Neil will always support her in her career.

I hope I'm not asking for too much by hoping for a similar response on this chapter! I am seeing the response before deciding whether to continue... xxx

Enjoy!!! Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Her eyes flutter open, and automatically she sighs in content, she didn't know why but she was comforted by such warmth, such safety.

She peeled her heavy eyes open and it was then that she realised why she felt so safe, she was in his embrace. Her head was lying on his chest, her legs were laid across his lap and his arms cradled her waist and hers roped around his neck.

A shy smile crept on to her face at their intimate position, but suddenly she frowned in guilt seeing that he had been in an uncomfortable sitting position all night, his neck craned painfully. She carefully straightened his position, placing pillows behind his back without waking him up.

She cupped his face as she turned his head in to a comfortable place and a dreamy smile appeared on her face as she admired him. Sometimes she couldn't believe, that this golden hearted, dashing, handsome and unbelievably loveable man was going to be her husband.

He looked like a little baby as he slept, his nose was pink, his lips pouting and his ruffled hair falling forward in to his face.

She brushed his hair out of the way, smiling down at him as she grazed her finger across his jaw. Her eyes welled up as fresh memories from the day before flashed in her mind, she thought of his anger... the care in his anger, the worry in his anger, the love in his anger. She thought of the way he had taken care of her...

She leaned down and rested a sweet kiss against his temple, her soft lips pressing against his skin as her heart pounded in her chest. He subconsciously leaned toward her, tugging her in to his chest. She blushed bright red, as she pressed her hand against his chest to steady herself, realising that he was still shirtless. Her hand instinctively traced along his abs, butterflies going crazy in her stomach.

He stirred and she freaked out, jumping out of his arms. The door opened and Shweta and Bebe entered the room, and she froze in fear, what would they think of her?

They'd question her morals. For laying so intimately with their son whom she hadn't even married yet.... she closed in on herself in worry, that same dirty feeling crawling through her skin.

But she had underestimated them, their faces warped in fear as they rushed toward her in worry.

Avni held Shweta's hands, her face pale and scared, "I-I didn't mean to fall asleep here maa- I know I shouldn't have- I'm sorry-"

Shweta cupped her face, her eyes glassy with tears as she kissed her forehead lovingly, pulling her in to a tight hug, "Arrey pagli... What are you saying? Do you know how much you scared us?"

Her gesture broke Avni entirely seeing her love, "Maa..." she whispered as she melted in to sobs.

Shweta rocked her gently, the nurture in her touch felt identical to her mother's, she was no different to Neela ma. Bebe shushed her softly, stroking her hair, her own tears appearing in her eyes.

At Avni's crying, Neil shot up immediately, frowning in concern. He immediately placed a hand on the small of her back, his voice still sleepy and husky, "Avni?"

They smiled at the evident love in his eyes, Bebe blinked at him in reassurance which calmed him slightly.

She lifted Avni's face with her finger under her chin and wiped away her tears, "Avni puttar, we hate this stupid job of yours... how many times will you land in situations like this?"

Avni smiled at her care, but Neil stretched with a tired groan, rolling his eyes, "It's not the job that's stupid, it's her that's stupid."

"Neil!" she gasped, pouting cutely like a moody child.

"What!? Tumhari galati hi hai..." He frowned at her angrily, cute wrinkles lining his forehead. "Wo kabhi bhi meri baat nahi sunti Bebe!"

"Hey! Tu ek baccha hai kya? Bebe se mere baare mein shikayat kar rahe ho?!" Her eyes widened and she bit her lip in irritation making him lose it for a moment, his gaze drifting to those plump soft lips and that inticing mole at the corner of her mouth.

He snapped out of it as the pillow Avni had chucked landed flat on his face, making her laugh victoriously, he pushed it away, "Nahi! Tum ek baccha ho! Khon aise karti hai yaar!?"

He chucked the pillow back and she narrowed her eyes at him, he got fired up by that challenge in her eyes,by God he loved this side of her. She grabbed the pillow and started beating him with it mercilessly making him cover his head with his hands innocently, he hits her back but she socks him in the mouth making him stumble back with a mouth full of feathers.

She burst in to giggles at his comical face and he couldn't help but laugh too, in awe of that lively mischief in her eyes.

Shweta and Bebe admired them, proud smiles on their faces, they brought out the child in each other and it was so pure and beautiful. They looked so carefree and so happy.

Avni flinched, and Neil froze, she clutched the fabric of his shirt on his upper arm instinctively, and his hand immediately went to carress her belly with a panicked frown on his face, "Shit. Mere wajah se dard hua tumhe?"

Avni looked up at his dull guilty face, and she shook her head at him, she hated seeing that pain in his eyes, "Nahi Neil I'm okay..."

"Pakka?" He furrowed his eyebrows, creases appearing on his face, worry clear on his face.

"Haan... pakka..." She squeezed his hand that still rested on her stomach, blinking at him in reassurance. They were so lost in each other's eyes that they completely forgot the world around them and the audience watching them.

"I don't want you coming in to work at least for a few weeks... okay? I've already talked to Neela maa... and she agrees, no work until our wedding." His voice was stern, his jaw clenching in worry as he tried to ignore her puppy face.

"Neil please..." She pleaded cutely, batting her eyelashes. He almost melted at her sheer adorableness as she tugged his collar but he held his ground. "Mein bore ho jaungi na..."

"No. No excuses. Especially until this case closes up, I don't want you anywhere near that man again... " She pouted as she sighed in disappointment, and he smiled slightly, poking her nose to cheer her up. Shweta's eyes watered seeing her son so madly in love with Avni.

"Tho puttar... tumhara shirt kaha gayi?" Neil looked down at Bebe's comment and turned bright red.

He stuttered, "mein kal- uh- um- kal shower mein- uh- I was"

"Hey! Tum dono shower mein kya kar rahi thi!?" Shweta teased, loving the distressed look of embarrassment on their faces.

Neil grabbed Avni's shoulders making her gasp in surprise as he hid away behind her back like a small child, as if hiding his modesty.

"Avni dekh na... wo dono mujhe pareshaan kar rahi hai..." He complained innocently, pouting, making her heart ache at his endearing nature. The frown on his face made everyone laugh, his cheeks rosy and his nose scrunched up as he huffed.

She was in the shower, letting the water wash away the dirt scaling her skin, mentally and literally. She gently washed over her fresh bleeding wounds, hissing in pain, he had torn the skin on her chest and thighs but luckily she had managed to hide it away from Neil till now; he would go absolutely insane.

She felt a shadow dart across the glass and froze in fear. She looked around warily, chills going down her spine. Was he back? Would he come again to hurt her? She cowered, closing her scared eyes.

"Neil" She called out with a shaky voice, rushing out of the shower and throwing on a crop top and a skirt. "Neil tum bahar ho na?"

He reached outside the bathroom door in a split second, his face crippling in panic as he pounded on the door, "Avni what's wrong?! Avni!? I'm going to break open the door-"

Before he could kick it in, she swung the door open, jumping in to his arms so desperately that he stumbled back slightly. He caught her, frowning in concern as he protectively wrapped his arms around her middle. She clutched on to him, nuzzling her face in to his chest, inhaling his comforting, musky scent.

She took short shallow breaths, and he could tell that she was trying not to cry, his rubbed her back gently as he whispered sweet nothings in to her ear, "kya hua? Mujhe batao na?"

"In the shower- a shadow- I- I thought he came back... I got scared- I'm sorry-" She gasped the words, as if she was running out of air, his shirt was in her clenched fists as she tried to stop shaking.

He sighed seeing her fear, that filthy man had scarred her innocence and the fact that he could do nothing about it, that he couldn't protect her, hurt like hell, his teeth gritted, He cradled the back of her head, "You don't have to be scared... I won't let him touch you again... Lets see how he dares to hurt you when I am here..."

"Neil- I just... everything reminds me of yesterday" Avni mumbles in to his chest, she held on to him tighter and she felt him pull her closer. His arms felt like home, the only place where nothing could hurt her. "I- I don't want to be so scared- but he- he-"

"Sherni kahan gayi?" He asks gently, cupping her face in his hands. She watched him in surprise as he tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear. "The one who used to scare the most terrible criminals?"

"I couldn't do it Neil... I couldn't fight him... if you didn't arrive early enough then he would have-" Neil squeezed his eyes shut, gulping down the agony even imagining the what-ifs caused him. "I'm fucking weak. I'm a shit police officer. How can I protect others when I couldn't even protect myself?"

His heart shattered as his eyes filled with tears, seeing his fearless avni so scared and broken was the worst pain in the world, it wasn't her that was weak, it was him that had failed to protect her. It was him that was spending every minute of the day hating himself.

A single tear spilled from her eye and it felt like a stab, he leaned down, stroking her cheek as he kissed away her tear, "Don't you dare call yourself weak... and please aisa mat roh, your tears are precious..."

She choked on her tears overwhelmed by his care, making him frown in rage, "I never want to see you cry like this again, just tell me once and I'll go and kill him. I'll kill him for what he did to you-"

"Neil- no... it's okay..." She tried to calm his fury, she rubbed the back of his neck soothingly but he pulled away with authoritive anger blazing in his eyes.

"Get ready quickly, you're coming with me to work-"

"Neil? I thought-"

His expression hardened, his eyes darkening, "Come. Get dressed..."

"But Neil? What-" She frowned in question, puzzled, he had just told her that she couldn't come in to work. "I'm already dressed-"

Neil sighed painfully, looking at her outfit, she looked stunning, irresistible. He couldn't stand the thought of someone eyeing her, "Kuch aur pehno... that filthy bastard will be there..."

She looked down at herself and understood what he meant, her blood chilling as she remembered those men's lustful stares as she danced, Neil didn't know about that either. Thank god.

She nodded and quickly picked out another outfit and changed in the bathroom, coming out in a long sleeved white blouse and a black skirt, he sighed again. She still looked fucking gorgeous, she would look gorgeous in anything.

"Aao, hum jaate he..." He placed a hand on the small of her back as he lead her out of the room, tingles ran down her spine. The incident had brought them closer than ever, but they still hadn't admitted even to themselves how much they loved each other. They were still the shy bride and groom, that could be seem clearly through her pink tinted cheeks as he walked her down the stairs.

"Neil- why did you bring me here?" She shook, she knew he was in custody, she knew he was in this station, he was probably just inside the interrogation room they were standing outside. Neil glanced over at her and could see the terror in her eyes, making his eyes well up with tears.

"I hate seeing you so scared, I'm not going to let that man make you lose your confidence in yourself... I promise you that." He took her hand in his, his thumb running over her knuckles to calm her down.

"But Neil-"

"Sir he's inside, you both can come in..." DD says, opening the door for them. Neil leads her inside, as panic rose inside of her.

She couldn't take it, he was right there looking at her. The man dared to smirk at her, his eyes wandering up and down her body.

She bit back her cries. She hides behind Neil, clutching to his back as she peered over his shoulder, he squeezed his eyes shut in pain as he felt his shirt sodden with her tears, "Neil please... mujhe ghar leke jao..."

"Avni..." He pleaded gently, turning around to face her. He wiped away her tears with his thumb and she could see his watery eyes fill with affection as he leans down and presses his lips to her forehead, "You are a strong, fearless woman and you can't let this bastard ruin that. I'm here, he can't do anything to you, you've got to face him."

She clutched on to his collar, her eyes closing, she didn't want him to let her go, move his hands from her waist, she was safe here, with him, "I don't want to say anything thing to him... I want to stay with you, please Neil... take me home..."

He ran his hand through her hair, sighing deeply, "This isn't you Avni... Avni... look at me..." He caressed her cheek as she looked up at him with fearful eyes. "Would Ayesha ma like it if she saw you so scared?"

He smiled at her sweetly, planting a kiss against her forehead, "Now go. Tell that bastard what you actually think of that him, show him what ACP Mehta is made of..."

"You won't go anywhere right?" She still clung to his sleeve cutely, and he could swear he'd never seen something so innocent and heartbreaking.

"I'll be right here." He whispered with a gentle smile, and then hit her arm playfully. "The mahaan ACP Mehta dhar gaya?"

"Kabhi nahi Khanna..." She retorted, sticking her tongue out making his smile even wider seeing the fire in her return.

He took off his blazer, wrapping it around her shoulders carefully making her looking up at him in surprise, raising her eyebrows at him in question. "You don't need it. But if it makes you more comfortable around him..."

She grinned in disbelief at how much of gentleman he was, she leaned up quickly and pecked his cheek adorably. He touched his cheek in shock, and she laughed at the look on his face. They had no idea they had an audience, their colleagues were watching from the other side of the two-side mirror. All of them were shocked by such a soft side to Neil, it was clear that he was head over heels in love with Avni. Suhneri smiled dreamily seeing her friend so happy yet some of their other female colleagues were pissed as they had their eyes on the extremely hot Neil Khanna. And Abhay was fuming.

She sat in front of that man, and she could hear her own heartbeat echoing in her ears. She fiddled with the hem of his blazer nervously, it smelt of him, his scent enveloped her. Neil smiled at her from where he stood, and it gave her courage.

"You know what." She declared, her eyes hardened and her voice had stopped quivering. "I refuse to be a victim. I refuse to suffer for your sins and your filthy thoughts."

"There it is... that fire... god you are sexy when you angry..." The man smirked, and Neil was there in a second, grabbing his collar as his other hand turned to a fist. His eyes were bloodthirsty.

"Don't you dare even fucking look at her.Keep your eyes down or I'll rip them out, say one more thing about her and I'll kill you." His voice was dead silent, his gaze intimidating. The man didn't look up again.

Avni stopped Neil, pulling him away by the shoulder. She nodded to him, telling him that she would handle it. But he still kneeled beside her chair, just incase she needed him, eyeing the man in fury.

"If I allow you to scare me, it is an injustice to all those other girls who you have hurt, it is an injustice to my profession, it is an injustice to myself. And I'm not going to wrong myself, like you have wronged me."

"Hey chamak challo..." Neil was ready to tear out his guts again, his eyes were bloodshot as his jaw clenched.

"Your words don't have the power to change me, nor do your actions have the power to ruin me. You might be physically stronger than me, but in the end, all you are capable of is ruining my body. You cannot break my heart, destroy my mind or even touch my soul. And the sad truth is, my strength scares you. You can't handle it."

The man fell silent, and she gained more strength, "Do you think because we women cry, we are weak? Our emotion, our love, our humanity is our strength. And you will never have that.

"Infact you can look at me, look at me all you want." The man doesn't lift his eyes from the table, and Avni scowls. "I SAID LOOK AT ME! You think dominating over a woman, using her, makes you powerful?! It makes you powerless. Because no woman will ever accept you willingly and you can't do anything about it, because you are looked at as a monster and you can't do anything about it, you will be punished and you can't do anything about it... you can't even control your own fucking urges you bloody bastard!"

The man had nothing to say, Neil's eyes flooded with pride, a dreamy grin on his face as he gazed at her in awe, his lady don was back "Men like you are sick. But it is not a woman's fault that there are men like you who are so filthy and uneducated. They shouldn't have to cover themselves up, they shouldn't have to be scared because it is your fault. Not ours. Because there are men that know how to treat women, that respect them, that will stand for them."

She looked at Neil with a loving smile and his eyes filled with tears, his hand rested on her thigh, he drew random patterns on her skin as he nodded at her in encouragement. He was so proud.

"You may feel like you have won now, but one day the women you have hurt will fight the trauma you have caused them, and you would have taught them a lot. Infact I want to thank you because you have just made me stronger. And I pity you, because nobody will ever see past your crimes, nobody will respect you."

"This." She says slapping him across the face, leaving a bright red hand mark streaking his skin. "Is a thank you from those girls."

"And this." She hit his other cheek, her eyes blazing with strength and independence. "Is a personal thank you from me."

She punches his nose, and there is a loud crack as blood drips off his chin, "That's from Khanna. I can see he's been waiting to do that for a while."

She looks at Neil who chuckles at her irresistible anger, he loved every side of her, he loved when she showed him her vulnerability and he could take care of her but he also loved when she stood for herself and her independence, and the fact that she didn't need anybody.

"The rest of your punishment will be handled by the law because no one needs to get their hands dirty for you. Your sins will be enough to destroy you." She smirked, her hand curled around his neck, strangling him. "I regret letting fear overshadow my instinct yesterday, else I could have given you this thank you sooner. A thank you for teaching me that being a woman is my strength in my career, not a hurdle."

He starts coughing, his skin going pale under her pressure, and she lets him go, "Next time you dare to even look at a girl, or consider them voiceless objects. Try and remember this. Is it not embarrassing to be defeated by a woman? Because you might be able to over power me in physical strength, but you will never be able to outsmart me."

Avni trembled slightly as the nasty memories made her stomach churn, but didn't let herself falter, but there was no way that Neil wouldn't spot it.

"Take him away." One of the inspectors took the handcuffed man away under Neil's demand. Neil refused to look at him, knowing that he would end up murdering him with his bare hands.

As soon as the door closed, Avni turned in to Neil who was still kneeling beside her. She hugs him tightly, hiding her face in his shoulder as she broke in to bitter sobs. He sighed in pain, nestling her protectively in his arms.

"That was so hard..." She mumbled in to his skin between her cries, his cuddle was what she had craved the entire time she had to look in to that disgusting man's cold eyes.

"I know... I know... but I'm so proud of you..." He whispered in to her ear, his soft lips brushing against her ear lobe.

"He was looking at me- like- like Vidyut used to look at me... " Her cries got louder, as she nuzzled her face further in to his shoulder. She repeated his name helplessly, as her past hit her again. "Neil... Neil- Neil he-"

"Hey... I've got you... It's over..." Neil planted kisses all over hair, his tears spilling in to her hair. He hated how much she had gone through in the past, when he wasn't there to guard her. "It's all over... you did it..."

She lifted her face to look at him, her big innocent eyes were filled with hope, hope that he would make it all better, "I did it?"

"Yes you did... all on your own..." He wiped away the tears that streaked her red cheeks, he frowned in pain, "Now you know I hate it when you cry..."

"I'll stop" she sniffled, rubbing her cheeks cutely like a child.

"That's like my girl..." He murmured in to her cheek proudly, kissing it. She leaned in to him, clutching to his shirt and touching her forehead with his, smiling peacefully. They were so lost in each other that they both failed to notice how naturally Neil had called Avni his.

"They are so precious..." Sunheri cooed at their cuteness as Mitali's cheeks reddened in jealousy.

"She's playing the victim card. He's falling for it so bad, I feel sorry for him." Mitali scowls, unable to stand Avni so close to Neil.

"ACP Khanna? And falling for emotional manipulation? You've got to be kidding me?" DD rolls his eyes at how shallow she was, smirking. "She must be something really special if she's gotten ACP Khanna to soften like that..."

"Thank you Neil..." Avni whispered in to his neck, as she snuggled closer in to him.

"I haven't done anything, you don't need anybody... You are completely and entirely independent Avni..." He brushed the hair out of her face with a devoted smile, cleaning her up. "You can do anything you want without anyone's help. I just want to make sure you don't lose that faith in yourself."

Avni sat on the wating chair, tapping her foot restlessly. She tightened his blazer around herself, her cheeks were raw and her eyes were red from crying, but she had calmed herself down.

"Avni let me take you home..." He asked her, his eyes still filled with worry.

"No need Khanna." She was formal again, feeling awkward that everybody's eyes were on them.

"Avni-" He objected, his eyes desperate, he looked adorable.

"Nahi Khanna. Conversation over. Papa- I mean my father will come to pick me up." She replied with a small smile, he sighed reluctantly before going to sit at the desk. He laughed to himself... she had tried to act formally yet had called his father, her own.

But he couldn't stand it, her face was still sullen and he could hear her sniffling. He hated seeing her upset. He called somebody, and once he ended the call he started packing away his things and the whole room watched him in confusion.

Mithali walked over to his desk, purporsely swaying her hips to catch his attention, which she couldn't, "Neil? Are you going home so early! What happened?"

Neil glanced up at her in surprise before continuing, his voice was painfully indifferent, "Its ACP Khanna, or sir. Keeping such formalities would be better for a work environment. I have taken a leave for the rest of the day."

Mitali turned red, and the room office chuckled at her embarrassment. She had attempted to address him the way Avni did but he had unknowingly rejected her ruthlessly.

"Yes sir. Sir why are you leaving?" Mithali mumbled in shame, as Neil still hadn't spared her a word or a look as he arranged some files.

"As long as my leave is authorised I don't believe I need to verify what I can and cannot do in my free time? I'm correct, yes?" Mithali just drowned more in her shame as she nodded, he wasn't being unnecessarily rude, just blunt. He didn't like to share details of his personal life, he didn't want Avni to feel uncomfortable in anyway. "I would be very grateful if you could finish the paperwork I have left on my desk."

Their colleagues almost pitied Mithali as she watched him like a lovesick puppy as he went over to Avni.

"Neil what is this? A leave? Why?" She chatted on and on like a classic wife, her animated expressions were so cute and he simply admired them, smiling as he imagined his future with her. A smile that only she could bring on his face.

"You're upset-" He whispered to avoid their colleagues, kneeling in front of her chair.

"I'm absolutely fine. Don't take a leave for me idiot!" She reprimanded him like a small child, slapping his arm as she frowned playfully.

"But I wanted to cheer you up..." He pouted at her cutely, batting his thick long eyelashes. "Can't I take you out somewhere?"

She shook her head at him sternly, "I don't want to become a distraction..."

"Not even if I take you to the new ice skating rink?" He provoked, and her eyes lit up in excitement. The child in her came alive as she jumped up and down in her seat in enthusiasm.

"Well... if they've already authorised your leave then I guess it's not that big of a problem if want you take me..." She changed her ways, smiling cheekily as she blushed, bluffing. "I'Il come but only if you insist..."

He chuckled at how adorable she was as she pulled all these childish tricks, she naughtily tried to hide it but he could see how eager she was to go. He leaned up and kissed the tip of her nose, grinning, "I desperately insist madam..."

"Okay then... fine..." She sighed playfully, pretending it was a chore.

"Phir chalo?" He asked raising his eyebrows, as she still stayed sitting on her chair.

She pointed at her feet, pouting as she wiggled her toes. He shook his head in disbelief with a dreamy smile at her innocent charm. He without protest picked up her shoes and socks.

He slipped her socks on to her feet, his knuckles grazing up her silky smooth bare skin, sending sparks through both their veins. She clutches his shoulder as he puts on her shoes, tying the laces while she admires the childlike concentration face he wore.

"Come on, you're ready now... Let's go..." He says, lending her a hand to lift her up. She took his hand, blushing, as she meekly offered to give him his blazer back which he declined, making her wear it again.

"I'm sorry Neil..." She mumbled, seeing Mithali's glare, suddenly aware of how she was behaving.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, smiling at her innocence, "kyu?"

"For being so needy..." She pouted guiltily, looking down to the ground. He used his finger to lift her chin, pulling her cheek scrunching his face at her cuteness.

"Awww avuuuu... you're choo cuteeee" He cooed, making her her smile shyly, he grinned. "Why are you acting so formal? How can anything you ask me be needy? I am here fulfill all your wishes na?"

"But-"

"I'm here to pamper you... If I don't pamper you then who will I pamper?" He chuckled at her childlike angelic smile, she was so precious when she was so shy.

"Thank you..." She whispered, her voice may have been quiet but he could see the pure gratitude in her eyes.

He sighed deeply, wrapping his arm around her side and possessively around her waist, hoping that Abhay would be watching. Avni automatically leans her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes as she feels his chin rest on her head.

"You know you never have to thank me... I just want to keep you happy, always...." He murmurs in to her hair, she smiles in to his neck.

"You make me happy Neil." She breathed softly, and his heart melted in an instant.

Mithali fumed as she watched them and her angry reaction was mirrored by other girls at the station and Abhay. Abhay, who had his eye on Neil's beautiful girl for a long time.

Precap- "Avni... Usne kuch kaha tumse? Kya bol raha hai yeh?!" Neil asked frowning in panic, holding her wrist protectively.

"Nothing... It's fine Neil-" Avni tried to calm him down, pleading him by stroking his upper arm with her other hand and trying to walk him away, but he could see that she wasn't comfortable.

"No it's not. Tell me..." His voice was deep and baritone with rage, his glare was razor sharp, it could have stabbed straight through Abhay. His fists clenched, "Tell me, are you bothering her?!"

P.s - can anyone think of a title for this story????? ♥️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro