Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Preeti Pov.

Car was stopped infront of a huge building,i and dad came out and headed inside. There at the main door badi dadi, dadi and dadu was standing.
I saw a thali which dadi was holding, I was welcomed by them. After getting in I was shocked to see view of inside, it was beautiful. It can't be describe,well I sat on the sofa which was grey colour.

I was just going through like anything when I heard badi dadi asking me questions.

"Preeti my doll How is it"asked badi dadi.

Means she noticed me the way I was looking to house.

"It is awesome" I answerd her with a big smile, like showing my all the teets to her which she too have a smile.

Well I noticed they all stand in lines as if we are going to library.

"Preeti I am your badi dadi, goes by dadi, and dadu.

They gave their introduction which I noded and told.

"I knew you all" after hearing from me they are shocked then happy too.

I bend down and touched their feets to take ashirwaad and they all hugged me and kissed me on my forehead.

It was lunch time and dadi brought my favorite dish Chicken biryani.....i and dad hade a look and smiled.

Dadi served me and started to feed me, followed by badi dadi and dadu and finally dad. It was yummy.

After lunch we sated in the hall, aunty came with a tray of desert, it was klakhan, seeing my mouth was filled with water.

Without a second I started to fill inside my small tummy, seeing this I heard laughing who was dadi, bade dadi and dadu. I too laughed seeing them.

It was 5:00pm I and dad was having competition in video game and I won it, I started to jump and dad too join me.

I want my dad, but don't know what will happen when I will tell to mom.

I am happy to know this is my family. Everyone loves me sooo much and I too loved them.

It was evening after dinner I bidbyee to everyone and headed to car with dad.

Only silence but I broke it as I wants to have a ice cream.
I told to dad and we both hade a chocolate one and I took parcel for mom.
After reaching home, mom opened the door and made me and dad shocked.
Mom hugged me, I can feel my shirt was wet and I gave a look to dad.

Sorry for grammatical mistakes.
How was the update, Hope you all like it.
Waiting for feedback.

ShreyaRaj511
Harshita_Bhardwaj
Uriddhi3190
@Vishalikrishnan
RiyaSharma_nk
@Komalshar
@Naaz63500
@Saw3712
@Diksha22Parab
@SanjannaZain

Sorry if I have forget any one.