Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I am back! Guess only I am the one whose hyperventilating😶😑. Well do vote and comment it's motivating!😬🤪
Also check out my other works on Avneil, Secrets of the heart and The Unlikely Match. I am already thankful!🤭
Can someone tell me why people don't vote after reading?🧐
Well leave it..😒

Oh yes please read till the end! Pllleaseee...

February 10
12:30

A lazy afternoon in the Khanna house was turned into a dramatic entertaining one. The usually chirpy Shweta was now exploding with happiness and orders to turn the house into a bride itself.

While Avni sneaked into Neil's room as everyone else was busy setting up the carrom game.

Slowly pushing the door she stepped in. The room was remarkably quiet and had a certain tranquil atmosphere.

The last time she came here was on his birthday party. A time where their friendship had just started blooming.
She never thought that one day she'll call this her home.
N

ever thought that she'll call him as hers.

A lot of things have changed since.

She looked around and walked stealthily absorbing his presence that radiated from these inanimate objects.

Whoa there's a little soft board. And as her eyes catch the glimpses of what decorated that board , the urge to run to him and pull him into a bone crushing , screaming hug increased as well.

"Yeh bhi Rakha hai?!"

She touched the little picture of two poorly sketched flowers hanged in a small plain brown frame.

This was the gift she had gifted him then. When he had surprisingly invited her to his party.
A time when they were those toppers who were in contact courtesy their first benchers image.

Well no one from their college could've imagined them 'Rival toppers' getting crazy for each other.

But that's exactly how life works right!. It's always full of surprises and things you can't explain.

Deciding gifts is already a hard task and deciding something for your college mate on his birthday when your Bua gives you rarely any money was a Mount Everest task.

The ugliest gift for such a person. She laughed at herself. Her heart jumped and dived simultaneously as she saw that the board had all his family's pics.

But there was some space left there.

"Is Neil ka kuch nahi ho skta! Stupid..."

Pulling out a pin taking a picture, she tried to fill that space but was stopped midway.

"Ruk ja!"

"Sorry, pehle bol Rahi Hun ab dantna mat! " She replied. But his voice remained unaffected. Getting no response she continued doing what she thought had to be done.

"Chod use!"

"Neil , maaf karde yaaar. But ab picture to lagane de. Yeh incomplete lag rha hai!" Justifying her actions she pleads cutely.

" Avni ! Pagal ladki! "

Avni's face scrunched up. Crossing her arms against her chest, her face fell.

Noticing the changed look , Neil sputtered without wasting any more time .

"Pagal ladki , yeh complete tab hoga jab ismein humari photos hongi!"
"Oh!"

A little oh and the emotions rushed through. Her valorous smile reached him. Slowly their bodies reached each other's and pouring out the love they shared , the journey they travelled together,  Neil kissed Avni.

Don't care what brought us together
All matters is the feelin'
I get with you
When my heart thinks
How lucky I am
That I  found you

"Pagal ladki !" Neil mumbled catching his breath. Ignoring the soaring temperature and ignited sparks.

"Or Tum , Mrs Khanna ke buddhu pati !"

"Because every love story need not end with an I Love You."

People say every love story is the same. Maybe it is,  because it's all about love. But trust me every story is not the same as it appears. Each has a different taste of romance , fights and emotions. The only difference is the way you perceive that.

That's how it works......

Don't know why I wrote the last para? Hmm. Tell me if u can guess.

Oh and by the way .....this is the gift I talked about.. I actually gifted this to my bestie and now I realised how funny it was! But she still has this decorated and that took my heart.......Friends love each other like anything!!

This is the last shot and it's a wrap up.....most prob.
Bye bye
Thanks for reading

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro