Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avneet is shy herself with others and she didn't even like to talk to guys except, Siddharth.

But, in past few days, Avneet realised that Siddharth don't like when she talk to others especially young age guys.

But, Siddharth is not jealous with everyone. He is jealous with particular guy and his name is Raghav.

Raghav is data analytic department head in Avneet's company, he behold the third biggest position in company after Avneet.

Avneet is his boss, but Raghav really try to talk to Avneet more than professional, even Avneet feels it but she never had any issue with this because this make Siddharth really jealous and that's why he gives more attention to her at home.

So, Avneet feels like this is the best way to bring Siddharth closer to him.

Meanwhile,

Siddharth is not liking him around Avneet at all.

One day,

Siddharth is talking to Avneet something in her cabin.

Siddharth : Avneet mam, why don't you do something with this Raghav, don't you think he is too clingy with you.

Avneet : oh really, I don't think so, he is a nice guy, I like him. (She said intentionally to tease him)

Siddharth : oh sorry mam, I had no idea that you like him.

Avneet : why are you behaving like this baby boy, don't you think you should focus on your studies, instead of keeping your eyes on me that who is talking to me or not. (This sounds little rude to Siddharth)

Siddharth : hmm, right.... It's none of my business.

Avneet : heyyy.... (She realised, and she calls him from behind)

But, he walked out and immediately after he left, Siddharth noticed that Raghav entered in her cabin.

Siddharth (in mind) : ughhhh... I am so irritated with this guy, what is his problem.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro