Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avneet : baby boy, I know might not settle down and but believe me, your baby did not have much time, I have an important meeting.

Siddharth : okay fine.

He take a step back.

Avneet : what happened now? Don't act upset, baby boy, I am all yours I am not denying anything, I just want you to wait for few hours.

Siddharth : no no it's okay, I don't want to insist you, its your decision completely.

The tone is melting her badly.

Avneet : yaar, don't talk like this. I do my best to keep you happy.

Siddharth : I am not saying anything to you, Avneet.... You are the best.

Avneet looked at clock.

Avneet : uhm...

Hurriedly, she took a decision to allow him to do anything for 25 minutes to keep him calm when she will attend meeting online and grabbing his hands led him into the room.

Avneet : you are so desperate and I am giving up this doesn't mean you will act stubborn always!

She complained hotly as she undress her top.

There was no reply from Siddharth as he leaned forward and nuzzled those lovely breasts.

Avneet : no need for all that. Lets get on to the main thing, as you can play with them later too, I know you are desperate for something you didn't done yet.

Siddharth : awie, seriously?

Avneet : but baby boy, I am telling you this is first and last time, you have to improve your desperate hormones.

He nodded.

Siddharth : when I came na, I didn't thought that I will see you like this.

Avneet (smiled) : and when you see me do you have to see my like this? (asked Avneet, baring her breasts to her baby boy)

Lovingly, tenderly and gently Siddharth lifted the weighty mass in his hands.

Siddharth felt the warm, sweaty breasts and drank in the sight of the nipples.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro