Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As he slammed down on his boss, his sweat dripped and flowed in the valley of her chest.

As Siddharth slammed his cock into Avneet, Siddharth hammered his fist down on his cock.

Avneet begged him to fill her, her eyes watering with pleasure as she luxuriated in his thickness and his vigor.

Avneet : give me! Give me more! Fill me with feelings of fullness! Just fill me NOW!

Avneet wanted him that much but she also knew begging him would arouse him to a finish.

They finished at the same time; both of them are nearly satisfied.

Avneet felt twinges of instant regret as Siddharth filled her.

Avneet wanted more.

That arousal had conquered her for that brief while.

In those mad moments of pleasure she wished she had taken more of him, for longer.

Siddharth held himself deep down into her as he poured.

Siddharth wished he would melt into her and became inseparable from her.

Siddharth : we did wrong I guess.

Avneet : Shh! Shh! (Shushed Avneet in motherly tones as she pulled him down to kiss him and rock him comfortingly, but offering nothing)

Siddharth : is it okay?

Avneet : yeah, the last scene can be pregnancy and I want my kids eyes will look like you.

She smiled.

Siddharth : Avneet, I am serious.

Avneet : I am serious for whole life, Siddharth, I will not let you go anywhere until you wish yourself to dump me.

Siddharth : it will never happen.

Avneet : so don't worry.
As they melded and shared the warmth of their orgasm.

Siddharth shuddered in isolation as copious amounts of cum flooded out of his being.

Siddharth wanted her, by god! He was just tensed from future consequences as he is 19.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro