Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Few days passes away,

Avneet is just in the phase of seeing him, she is not able to bring things further with Siddharth.

She felt many times to go and talk to him, but always feels so hesitated to talk to him.

Even, she tried twice to talk to him but Siddharth avoid to talk to her, she don't know why.

On the other hand,

Siddharth feels attracted to Avneet a lot now, but he can't tell his feelings to Avneet.

Because he feels there is no match of her and him in any way.

Siddharth POV

I don't know what is wrong with my heart, I always feel like I am getting attracted to Avneet mam day by day.

Avneet mam is Indian, she really behaves so good to me, but she is older than me. And I am not at all her type.

Whenever she comes closer to me or ask me anything, I feels like the universe get stopped, and I can't feel anyone's presence around me.

Even I had scolded by the canteen owner for being lost in my thoughts on my work time because of her.

But what can I do, she is seriously so beautiful.

Isn't it?

I really feel like dumbfound when she comes to me or try to talk to me.

Even, because of her thoughts all the time in my mind, I can't focus on my studies.

I had bad marks in last exams. And my roommates are actually annoying I wanna shift somewhere else. But I have financial issues right now.

Even needed coaching.

POV ends

Nancy : hii siddharth.

Siddharth : hii.

Nancy : what are you thinking?

Siddharth : nothing.

Nancy : about Avneet mam? (She whisper teasingly).

Siddharth is blushing hard.

Nancy : why can't you go and tell them about your feelings?

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro