Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avneet whimpered, her nails dug into my shirt as I continued thrusting my cock into her tight pussy.

Fortunately, we had the sound proof cabin because Avneet was moaning loudly, and anyone passing by outside would have heard us.

However, Avneet didn't care as she gazed up at me.

Avneet : Siddharth, fuck me harder! Ahhh... Make me cum! Please!

Siddharth : Yes Yes Yes.

She moaned as I leaned in and kissed her again, silencing her moans. I knew she was at her limit, and it wouldn't be long before she had an orgasm.

Eventually,

Avneet arched her back and screamed out loud as she climaxed hard.

Avneet : Siddharth! Ahhh... I'm cumming! (She cried, her pussy tightening around my cock as she arched her back and orgasmed hard)

Watching her lustful expression drove me over the edge as well, and I began shooting my cum into her tight pussy.

Avneet gasped as I filled her pussy with my cum.

Avneet : Siddharth... Ahhh...Fill it... Fill my pussy!

She moaned breathlessly as I emptied my load into her pussy eagerly.

Eventually, I stopped and pulled my cock out of her pussy as cum dribbled from her pussy onto the desk.

I fell back onto my chair from exhaustion.

Avneet lay sprawled across the desk, her tits heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

Avneet : Siddharth, that was amazing!

She whispered breathlessly as she gazed at me.

Her fingers reached down to her pussy and scooped up my cum which was oozing out of her pussy, and popped her fingers into her mouth eagerly.

I watched as Avneet sucked my cum off her fingers eagerly and eventually propped herself up on her elbows, gazing at me adoringly.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro