Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Joe usually tried to not go to bars unless it was a friend's birthday.. but, with his girlfriend of 2 years breaking up with him without an explanation, he needed to clear his head. He didn't get it.. what did he do wrong with Samantha? When he showed the bouncer his ID and got inside, he immediately headed to the bar. "I'll have some wine, please." Joe said, the bartender nodding before going to get him some wine. Joe then looked over at the guy hitting on a girl who didn't seem to like his gestures. Now, he's dealt with enough weirdos at clubs to know what to do. He decided to go up to the two, crossing his arms. "Is there a problem here, miss?" Joe asked, making the girl look over. The man huffed and walked away, making the girl sigh of relief. "Thank you so much, sir.. Honestly, that guy was creeping me out." She said. When Joe looked over, he almost did a double take.. Is he seeing shit?? "Wait.. Joe?! Holy shit, hey man!" The girl said, grinning at him. "Indi.. wow, it's been a while." He said, giving the woman a smile. These two were friends in high school way before they dated.. but then they did a mutual breakup since their lives were going in different directions. "Yeah, no kidding.. It's so good to actually see a familiar face here." Indigo told him, making him nod. "Yeah.. I'm just in Chicago for an interview. But since my now ex girlfriend broke up with me, I needed to get loose, ya know?" Joe said before the bartender gave him the drink. "Oh? Interview for what, if you don't mind me asking?" She asked him, taking a sip of her drink. "Well, I landed a part of a popular TV show. So, I'm doing an interview with some costars." He said. "Oh, that's awesome! I mean, I'm just here for an art show. I'm a painter now, by the way." She said to him, smiling. He nodded. He had dated 3 girls to get Indi off of his mind, yet nothing worked. And Indigo? She hasn't dated anyone since Joe. She didn't want to break up with him, but she didn't want to stop him from achieving anything. "That's really cool, Indi. Hey, you remember that one painting you gave me?" He asked Indigo. "Oh yeah, I do. You still have it?" She questioned, looking over at him. "Yeah, I do.. I take it to every place I move to." He told her, smiling. That made the girl blush a bit. That's really sweet, actually. They just talked and drank for a bit, smiling without a care. There was definitely still something between them.. but neither of them dared to say a word about it. They probably couldn't do anything about it anyways.. It would be fine. Eventually, both of them were walking to their hotels together, just talking about random stuff. Neither of them remembered what happened that night, but something happened. That's for the morning though.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro