22. The New Dawn

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

RV drove the car as fast as he could and they reached the nearest hospital in just a few minutes. It was a mere co-incident that it was the same as the hospital where Avdhesh use to come for his blood tests, Doctors knew him very well.

"Doctor please do something..”
Avdhesh begged in front of the doctor to save Arpita placing her on a stretcher. Blood was still oozing out from the cores of her lips.

"She is looking in critical condition. It’s poison, how long she is like this?” Doctor said while examining her.

“half an hour Doctor! I hope we are not late.” R V replied in response as Avdhesh was not in condition to reply for anything and crying continuously.

"Ok let me check! Get her in the operation theatre. We have to operate and evacuate the poison, hope we are not very late for it, if it reached to her blood then it will be critical.” The doctor indicated the ward boy to take her to the operation theater, as they moved it pulled Arpita’s hand out of Avdhesh’s hand as he was holding her hand tightly as if he left her hand, she will go away from him forever.

"Mr.Thakur, let her go, she will be fine soon” Doctor had to console Avdhesh as he was not leaving her hand.

Avdhesh looked at Doctor with pleading eyes and he just patted at his shoulder and He allowed her hand to go with tearful eyes.

“Doctor !... she is pregnant.. please save my wife and baby. Please I don’t want to lose them, I don’t want to die before death. Please.” He pleaded in front of the doctor with folded hands.

“I understand Mr.Thakur but it’s a police case too, look I am operating here as I know you for a long time and you are a well-known person but I have to know what actually happened is it some accident or… I need to inform police if anything happened to them.” The doctor mentioned his legal concern too.

Avdhesh looked at him in anger but the next second he realized the fact that she was really in bad condition –“No doctor don’t worry if anything happened to her, Her murderer will kill himself.” He said with a deadly firmness in his voice with a flare in his eyes.

The doctor was shocked and so was RV.

"Avi what are you saying ‘hosh me aao, she attempted..." RV took a pause and avoided the word suicide in front of the doctor who got that they wanted privacy so took their leave without interfering. R.V. continued his sentence, "and whom you are calling murderer?"

Avdhesh-“I, R.V., I am killing her, since she stepped in my life, I am killing her each moment first with my silence, then my love, then my care and now my stubbornness is killing her it was me who forced her for all this RV, I am responsible for all this.”

And Avdhesh collapsed on the floor holding his head, crying hard with the fear of losing her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few hours were gone. Doctors had operated on Arpita but they had told them to keep her under observation for the next 24 hours, as she was still critical. Avdhesh and RV was waiting outside her cabin when Simple came and said-

Avi, it's done, she is here.”

Avdhesh clutches formed in anger and they left for the basement of the hospital.

○○○○○○○○○○○

At the basement;
“Here is your reward, Good Job, now just give me the good news of her death as soon as possible”
A lady handed some money to a ward boy.

Ward boy (trembled while holding the money)-“but she is recovering! And she will be fine very soon.”

“Then what do you think why am I giving you this amount? just for getting scared of him and calling me here! listen whatever you had done I had paid you already and now this money is to stop her breaths, just stop her oxygen supply and everything will be done itself.” She smiled and turn to see him but before she can laugh over her presumed victory
“Bang!!” she got a high voltage current, a tight slap on her face which cause her to taste the dust of the basement.

“I was wondering how can I live my life peacefully until you are alive!” she recognizes the person before looking at him.

“Babua ji, at least you touched me, even to slap, it's occasion to celebrate for me. Yes, you are right, you can’t get rid of me unless am dead. But how do you know that I am here for you.”

“Don’t need to wonder Bhauji, Simple caught your man, when he was telling you about Arpita’s suicide attempt and how you guys exchanged Avi’s blood samples with a blood cancer patient so whenever the report came it's positive.”

“I want to send the police for you but Avi wanted to deal with you on his own, that’s why we made your man to call you here and saw how low you can stoop.” Simple added with the same disgust and anger.

Avdhesh held her neck and pinned her to the wall next to her-“Yes you are right, unless you are alive, You won't let me live with peace. So today I will end it all with your life if anything happened to my Arpita or my baby.”

“Baby!” Bhauji exclaimed with shock as all this while she was unaware of the biggest fact of their relation.

“Yes! My baby! and if anything happened to them; I swear on my love, my Arpita! I will not leave you alive.” He pushed her hard to the wall and almost choked her throat with all anger and disgust of his heart for the lady.

“No Babua ji, you are lying to me, you can’t be anyone else, you are mine and only mine, say that you are lying.” She started to cry bitterly with the realization of fact that Avdhesh truly belongs to Arpita, not her, while she was hardly having any breath.

Avdhesh threw her on the ground and pointed his licensed revolver, which scared RV and Simple both.

“Came to reality? You freak! you made my life hell, I was disgust of my existence that I ever respected you and allowed You to be a part of our family. And now just because of you am on the verge to lose my love, my baby; my family just because of you. Why should I live after them and why should I allow you to live if you caused her death” Avdhesh loaded his pistol and was about to shoot when Simple screamed, “No Avdhesh don’t do it.”

“No Simple she has no right to live after what she had done with our lives.” Avdhesh declared with hatred in his eyes. His anger against the lady, his fear, and the pain of losing Arpita was making him insane.

“Whatever she had done was more important for you than your Arpita?” Simple said with hope to control his anger.

“What?” he looked at her with questioning eyes and a ray of hope in them.

She nodded, “Yes your Arpita is out of danger and she wants to see you.” Simple showed him her cell which was flashing Chulbul's text on screen.

Avdhesh threw the pistol and rushed to reach his love.

They were hard on the first floor when they heard a gunshot, it was clear that Bhauji killed herself.

“Avi!” Simple exclaimed with fear.
“It has to happen one day Simple, good she has done it her self. She was such a devilish soul that she couldn't bear the fact that she lost me to Arpita."

Avdhesh reached Arpita’s cabin-“Arpitaaa!” and find her in her bed with an oxygen mask, looking at him.

“So you held me back hun.. but I am real stubborn, I promise I will not let you go alone, we will come with you where ever you will go.” A tear rolled down at her temple from the corner of the eye.

Avdhesh came close to her and laid down next to her, placed his palm on her belly, “I told you baby your mom is very stubborn. Be like her, but not a fool like her.” a tear broke the edge of his eyes' corner too.

“If loving you and having a desire to die in your arms is the sign of foolishness! then yes I am a fool.” She said while turning her face away from him.
"You just shut up. Am angry with you, how dare you to harm my angel, am not talking to you got it.” Avdhesh glared at Arpita.

"How many times I need to tell you, it’s a boy, not a girl. For your angel, you have to wait for next time.” Arpita turned quickly to face him with tears.

Avdhesh smiled in reply this time with tearful eyes, “Really! If you are ok with a girl next time then am ok with Boy this time."

Arpita looked in his eyes with hope and he nodded in a Yes and continued his words looking straight deep into her eyes,
"Yes Arpita, that’s why I called you fool, its all was; (he took a deep pause to control the vibration of his voice and continued) As you said a big joke but not our destiny, it was that women who always spoiled my happiness. I am perfectly fine.” He kissed her forehead tight as silent tears of relief were flowing from their eyes.

Arpita hugged him as firm as she could in that state Avdhesh was enjoying her action and smiling with tears. He wanted to continue with his words but
Arpita interrupted him, “That's it. I don’t want to hear anything else, that’s enough for me that you are OK nothing is going to happen to you, its enough for me that I can live my life in these arms, this is my bliss I don’t want anything else.”

“But I want. I want you smiling in my arms, always, I want our son playing in kaka’s lap, I want my angel to call me papa in her sweet melodic voice and for that you have to bear me a lot.” Avdhesh murmured in her ear.

Arpita punched him on the chest while hugging him and blushed,
"Anything for you, anything to live in these arms."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro