Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

2117 Words

15, flashbacks

( my blood - Ellie Goulding, The lost dreams are buried in my sleep for him And this was the ecstasy of a love forgotten And I'm thrown in the gunfire of empty bullets And my blood is all I see As you steal my soul from me )

"WHERE'S SCOTT?" Katherine asked them.

"He was supposed to be in school somewhere." Stiles said making Katherine look through the window but he didn't see anything or anyone.

"Stay here." She told them.

"Katie, you literally just got up. You have to rest."

"Hope, Scott's out there alone and probably fighting that thing and he needs my help." Katherine to her.

"Fine, but the two of us go together," hope said making Katherine nod.

"Then you know what to do." Katherine said making Hope nod as they both grabbed each others hand.

"Invesique." They both said and they both disappeared or so they thought.

"They left?" Stiles asked before Katherine was behind him.

"Boo." Katherine said to him making jump and turn around but she wasn't there.

"You're a ghost?" Stiles asked making her laugh,

"no dipshit! I'm invisible." She said rolling her eyes even though he can't see them.

"Where do you think it went?" Katherine asked her sister as they walked around the school.

"I'm sorry, this is how you spent your birthday." Katherine told her sister with a sad smile.

"It's okay,"

"no-no it's not. You came all the way to beacon hills just to come here and save me. You could have spent it with your friends but you didn't." Katherine told with a sad smile.

"You're my sister and I'm always going to be here." Hope said to Katherine before they heard a big thud making both twins jump.

"Holy, shit. We are so dead."

"Don't just stand there!" I yelled at Hope making me roll my eyes as I helped Scott.

"What do you want me to do." Hope said to me making me roll my eyes again.

"Ventus." I said making the beast fly and Scott punched it the face as he immediately smashed himself throw the huge library window running away.

"Oh my god. It's bigger than any other monster I fought." Hope said making me let out a groan.

"Welp, welcome back to beacon Hills." I said to her before I walked to Scott and helped him up. "Are you okay?" I asked him.

"As he gave me a simple nod before picking up a shoe. "I know how to find his scent." Scott said to him.

"Well, great what are you waiting for." I said to him as he let out a groan.

"Well, never mind. You're in pain you need to heal." I said to Scott who was sitting down on a chair but he immediately got up.

"No-, I'm fine." He said to me making me raise my eyebrows, I touched his arm that was injured making him scream. "Hey! What the hell!" He said to me.

"You see. You're in pain." I said to Scott who roll his eyes.

"Okay, yeah. Doesn't mean for you to touch it." "You said you weren't in pain, I just wanted to see for myself." I said to Scott who roll his eyes again.

"Here." Hope said resting her hand on Scott's injured hand and chanted some few words.

"What did you do?" Scott asked her.

"I just took away your pain, you'll be healing soon." She said to him in her soft voice.

"Thank you." Scott said to her.

"As much as I love chatting with you two we need to go find who the beast is." I said to them before Scott nodded.

"You're right. Let's go." Scott said before we went out of the library to go find who was actually behind the big beast who basically tried to me kill me and my friends. The shoes we found weren't too big or too small, it was the perfect size.

We need to figure who is it. To them and to save everyone in town.

As much I don't want to get distracted by this because I need to find Theo and Spencer, I have to because they are my friends and they are in danger. I want to kill Theo for torturing, for killing Xavier. Spencer, she tried to kill me more than once, used Stiles just to get a closer to us, she was working with Theo.

Everything fell apart. I died because of them. They wanted my sister to come here just for her to be killed. Spencer almost killed Stiles because of me. I died because I saved them. They are my family I couldn't let them die.

"How exactly do we know if it's the right car?" I asked Scott.

"By scent. Can't you smell it?" He asked me.

"I mean yeah, but how would we know who car is it exactly? We can't watch everyone getting in their cars." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I think we have to." Liam said to me.

"It too late." I said to them.

"Yes, but if we need to find him/her, we need to stop it." Scott said as he touched every car, but couldn't get a scent. He touched a black car before walking away but then he stopped.

"What-what's wrong?" I asked him.

"It's this one." He said to me.

"Who's car is it?" I asked and they looked at me with a really look. Scott open the back of the trunk and saw the shoes covered in blood.

"We found it." I said as Scott looked at Liam.

"All right we need to find the person." Scott said before taking the shoe and closing the trunk before Mason appeared in front of us making me squeak a little.

"Scott?" He said.

"What are you doing to my car?" Mason said making my eyes go wide open like it was going to fall off my face.

He's the beast.

He's the killer.

"It's you." Scott said to Mason.

"What?" Mason asked him before turning to Liam.

"Liam, what's he talking about?" Mason asked Liam who didn't respond just looking down.

"Liam?" Mason said once again but he didn't say anything when Corey came out of nowhere and appeared behind Mason and placed his hand on Masons shoulder.

"Corey, wait!" I yelled at him before he immediately left and disappearing once again.

"Corey, wait!" Scott said before running after them but it was too late. He left with Mason. And we have no idea where they went. We stood in the middle of the of the parking lot.

"What do we do now?" I said breathing heavily.

"I-uh-I don't know." Scott said.

"Come on, Scotty we have to find them. He either is in danger or he's going to kill someone again." I said to Scott who was looking around not knowing what to do.

"I know!" He said angrily.

"Okay, calm down. We can do this. I-I'll, I'll try and do a locator spell to find them." I said to Scott assuring him placing my hand on his shoulder.

"In the mean while, you and Liam need to get cleaned up," I said to them making Liam walk up to me.

"What?" Liam said to me.

"Yes, you both been through so much. You guys need to clean up and get some rest." I said to them with a smile.

"You came back from the dead." Liam said to me.

"Yes- I did. But you guys fought a beast." I said to them.

"So, don't fight me on this. I'll let you guys know when I find something okay?" I said as they both gave me a nod before they walked away from me making me let out a sigh.

"All right, where do I start." I mumbled before I walked off by myself.

I'm still in pain.

Am I going to tell someone?

No, I am not. Why?

Because everyone will be around me and I don't want that.

TWO WEEKS WEEKS AGO

"Come on, Xavier! Don't be a party pooper." I said to him annoyed as he was on the couch as he didn't wanted to go with me to go at a party some random guy invited me to.

"You don't even know this guy?" He said to me making me roll my eyes.

"True, but you know me. I love parties." I said to him as I began to beg him.

"Pretty please. If you care for me as much as you say you do. You will take me to this party and you'll go with me." I said to him as I stood up and crossed my arms against my chest.

This ass can be hard to beg. He isn't even hesitating to say no or yes.

He's just giving actual answers. Why does he have to have blonde hair like Ken.

Oh my god, this gave me an idea. Something he doesn't like but I will.

"Ken." I said making him give me a side eye.

"Katherine." He said to me giving me a warning. I didn't care. I wasn't scared of him. He wouldn't do anything.

"Ken. Ken. Ken, Ken-," I said before he covered my mouth as I kept saying Ken.

"You know I hate you when you call me that." He said to me making me smirk while he had his hand on my mouth.

"I'll go with you." He said to me making me smile as he took his hand off.

"Yes, you are the best of the best!" I said hugging him.

"Okay, you change. I'm done changing since I knew you would go with me and now for the last part." I said to him making him frown before I took my phone from my back pocket making him throw his head back with a groan.

"No." He whined making me laugh.

"Please. Just one." I said showing him my index finger making him roll his eyes.

"Alright, fine." I said to him.

"Alright." Xavier said to me making me nod. I was on the right side and he was on my left as the colors of my room changed into a blue one.

"Alright, say cheese." I said to him making me smile wide open and so did he. I click the phone making smile.

"Yes! Perfect!" I said to him as I looked at the picture.

"Okay, I live this one. I'm going to take it." I said to him showing the photo.

"Come on, lighten up little." I said to him who looked annoyed by me.

How can he be annoyed by me?

I'm cool and he knows that. I may be too much sometimes but he has his moods too.

"You know I love you right!" I said to him assuring.

"You're my best friend." I said to Xavier making him smile.

"Yes I do know that." He said playfully rolling his eyes at me.

"Okay, then. Stop with those faces because I feel like squishing them." I said to him making him laugh.

"Oh shut up." He said playfully pushing me making me laugh.

"Hey!" I said to him.

"Before we go to the party want to go get a milkshake?" He asked me.

"Yes. I haven't tried a milkshake." I said to him.

"You've never tried them?" He asked me making me laugh.

"Yes, I have. In New Orleans and mystic fall but never in beacon hills." I said to him shrugging my shoulders as we head out the house.

"And why not?" He asked me.

"Because the ones at New Orleans are to the best." I said to him.

"And?" He said waiting for me to go on with the other part.

"And from mystic falls is my second best. Especially the peanut butter blast with vanilla Ice cream on top. Mhm, it's delicious. I really feel like getting one." I said to him remember the good taste of it.

"Maybe one day, you and I will go and try your famous peanut butter blast," he said to me.

"With the vanilla ice cream on top." He said to me making me smile.

"Maybe one day, Ken." I said with a smirk making Xavier roll his eyes before roughing my hair masking me laugh.

"Did you know Malia likes you?"  Xavier asked me.

"Yeah I know. She told me." I said to him.

"Girl crush, huh?" He said to me making me roll my eyes.

"Keep walking, ass hat." I said slapping his shoulder making him laugh.

Here's the picture Xavier and Katherine took. They look so cute! I loved their friendship.
Xoxo, your fav

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro