Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

That eve Jax took me home to Tara, as soon as I stepped through the door she hugged me. "She doesn't hug," Jax spoke up. She just giggled.

"It's so good to see you're home!"'she exclaimed gripping me tighter. "Do you want anything?" She asked

"Nah I'm good," I answered running a hand over the left side of my head that had been shaved and the right was thick black locks with dip dyed blue ends, I had a few scars on my face and one through my eyebrow, I collapsed down onto the couch my leather creaking.

"Your brothers missed you, I think they will be happy to see their sister had returned." Dad smiled at me.

A few hours later. . .
I walked into the rooms of my slumbering brothers, they were both so big from the last time I had seen them, I gently kissed each of  them on the head and went back to the living room where I collapsed into the chair, dad came over and handed me a beer he sat on the arm chair and we both clinked the bottles together.  "It's good to have you back," he said.

"I still can't decide if it feels good to be back yet," I said taking a sip from my beer.

"Well we're pleased at least," he told me.

"Have I missed much?" I asked.

"Other than Clay betraying us, and the business of selling guns becoming a bit rocky, nothing." He explained.

"I see," I replied. Tara walked into the living room and said goodnight to both of us, she had work the next day and had to be up early.

"Fancy a ride around Charming and maybe a little ways out tomorrow?" He asked.

"Maybe, see how I feel tomorrow." I replied. "Besides Clay may want me to start right away."

"I don't think so,I may have slipped a word in about wanting to spend sometime with you." Dad told me.

"I see. Suppose it gives me a bit of a break before finding these Mayans." I said tapping my nails against the glass of the bottle.

"If you're going to do this, just don't do anything stupid." He warned me.

"I won't, I'm very good at my job." I said smiling.

I began to yawn and that was when I decided to go to bed. "I'll see you in the morning." I said getting up and going to bed. He went to his room while I went to mine, as soon as I hit that pillow I was out. Morning came and the light was bright in my window and woke me up, I hauled myself from the warm sheets and went in the shower, got changed and walked into the kitchen.

Tara was already in the kitchen making breakfast, and a cup of coffee was on the side for me. "Thank you." I said wrapping my fingers around the mug.

"Sleep well?" She asked.

"Yes, very well thank you." I replied drinking my coffee.

"Dad up?" I asked.

"He's outside with the bikes." She answered. I walked outside and there he was with both our bikes.

"You ready?" He asked. I ran back inside grabbing my coat and mounted our bikes and took off on to the road for a ride around charming.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro