❤︎4. In the name of love

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Wattpad lesson 4:

If you've clicked on my profile after seeing a red heart on your message boards, welcome. I never meant to address it, but let me talk about christening your walls with hearts ~ a heart tradition by moi. 

I've always respected different opinions but to have people accuse me and scrutinize me on drum roll please on even posting a small heart on their walls just blows my mind.  All that heart has ever meant to do is spread some love and peace on a website that is war ready, always. I have had messages pouring in, accusations on my walls demanding answers about WHY DID I POST IT, about WHAT IS MY MOTIVE BEHIND IT. 

Geeez relax. There is NO MOTIVE. NO REASON. All I am trying to do is be the best version of myself, be happy, and in that process I started to leave random hearts on walls for I have been on the other end of the spectrum, I have been in whirlwinds of drama and hate on the website and I am only now emerging out of it. Since then, I have had messages like what was the heart for, or do I know you, or hey did you like my book, or thanks for following.

What I don't understand is wouldn't you be happy at the thought that this one random girl on a website as huge as Wattpad has posted a heart on your board and seeing that heart has made you maybe smile a little?

Why do I have to explain the heart?

Just love and understanding positivity, we can change this world with a piano, add a bass, some guitar, grab a beat and here we go.

Love can change the world in a moment.

But what do I know?

Deadly kisses and Poisonous hugs xoxo

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro