Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

They were startled. The voice was loud and clear. The turned around and saw a lady. Not too tall, not too skinny. Her dark hair were tied in a bun and she wore a black cardigan over her brown, ankle-length dress.

She walked down the stairs and approached towards Saanvi.

Lady: "Saanvi... logo ko yeha lana mana hai na. Kam se kam bacho ka tuh-"

Saanvi: "Aunty, yeh log Anaya ke liye aaye hai. Trust me, humme inki zaroorat hai."

Lady sighed in disappointment.

Lady: "Anaya yeha nahi hai, Saanvi! Soch! Woh... woh mar chuki hai. Yeh ladke kya karlenge?"

Saanvi: "Woh meri bestie thi, mai roi hu uske liye, tadapi hu uske liye. Woh kabhi maregi nahi mere liye. Woh jinda hai aur hamesha rhegi humesha. Mereko kissiko bhi safai deni ki zaroorat nahi hai."

Saanvi went away with a red face. She returned and asked the staff to show the guys their rooms. The staff took the laguage off their car and our polite boy Jungkook told them that they can carry their stuff on their own but the staff members refused.

The staff took their staff and the lady told them to follow her. Saanvi went somewhere to attend a call which made the guys uncomfortable.

Hoseok: "It feels as if we're in a haunted house. I'm scared. My heart is beating so fast."

Jimin: "It's actually weird. I'm a bit sacred too. Taehyung-ah! Don't you feel weird? "

Taehyung: "I don't know. Let's see."

Jimin: "See what? Anaya thing or SaAnVi?"

Jimin smirked and hobi and jungkook giggled whereas Taehyung let out a weird laugh.

Namjoon looked behind and saw the guys whispering and laughing. He chuckled and everyone continued walking. They went upstairs and entered a room.

It was huge. It had seven single beds placed with some distance. Seven different workspaces and seven different wardrobes. Guys were in awe. It was like they were living in a palace.

Saanvi walked in and saw the guys standing there in awe.

Namjoon saw Saanvi and turned to face her.

Namjoon: "You told them that we were seven?"

Taehyung: "Yeah I wanna know too!"

Soulmates made an eye contact. Jimin smirked and Taehyung regretted. Jimin was sure that his friend was now having a crush. He even planned on telling this to everyone later.

Namjoon: "Okay, control, I can talk to Saanvi too, right?"

The guys smirked secretly, thinking that the smart Saanvi wouldn't notice it. She rolled her eyes and continued.

Saanvi: "Anaya had a huge family. All her cousins used to live here. They were seven, so... yeah, perfect room for seven. I'll be in Anaya's room. We'll have a house tour tomorrow. Take your time to adjust in this room. I'll keep a check on your guys."

She ended with a sweet smile. Taehyung folded his arms on his chest and sighed.

Taehyung: "I'm not living here. I don't even trust you. "

Saanvi: "Then leave. Why you're standing here? Listen, if anyone of you feel weird here you can leave. I don't really care. It's weird that you guys traveled with a stranger, in a different country, going to an unknown house and didn't feel weird at all. But anyways, If you want you can go, Taehyung-ssi. The car is ready."

Taehyung pouted and Yoongi gave her a high-five.

They all entered the room, again looking at Saanvi to confirm if it really was their room or not. It was soo good that they can't believe their eyes.

Saanvi: "Oh guys! I know it's just too good but yeah... you're all staying here!"

They all exchanged looks and then started running around the room, exploring it more.

Hoseok: "HOLY- JUST LOOK AT THE BALCONY, GUYS!!! WOOOOOHOOOOSJEKENEJ!"

Jungkook:"Am I dreaming?!?! THERE ARE LEGIT STAIRS IN A ROOM TO GO UP!!"

Saanvi: "YEAH FEW OF HER COUSINS WERE INTO FITNESS SO IT'S A GYM!"
She yelled so that Jungkook could hear her. Guys never thought that it will be soo cool. Jungkook yelled in excitement and rushed to the gym. It was modern, vintage and Royal, all that the sametime.

Saanvi was now getting jealous because the guys got a dream room. She pouted and thought of staying Anaya's room who got no luxury.

"Let's stay simple." She thought.

She then told that what's where and then went out. She saw that lady across the corridor.

Saanvi ran to her to ask where was she staying and they lady just told her to pick any room of her choice.

Saanvi: "ANAYA KA KAMRA?!?"

Lady chuckled in disappointment.

Lady: "Theek hai... ja apni behen ke pass."

Saanvi squealed and then rushed to her room.

Being the only girl child in the family Anaya had a separate room. It was not too huge, not too fancy, not too modern. It was just a simple room with pale walls, a bed, cupboard, bookshelf, a window and a workspace. A normal room of a student.

Saanvi entered and saw Anaya sleeping like a baby. Saanvi just had a bag with few course books with a pair or PJs and other clothes with her. She placed her bag down and covered Anaya with a blanket.

She quickly changed into something comfortable and hoped into Anaya's bed. She got cozy in the her bed and feel asleep as well.

-

"Saanvi! Beta bahar aaja! Khana khale! Ladko ko bhi bolale!"

Anaya heard someone knocking on her door. She got up and realised that everyone was calling her.

She quickly turned towards Saanvi to wake her up.

Anaya: "Abey! Tu yeha kya kar rhi hai!? Koi dusra kamra nahi milla?! Chal jaldi se ja didi bola rhi hai! Pagal uth!"

She whispered into her ear.

Saanvi: "Sone de na! Eek tuh woh sab us u-v-w ko mere saath ship karte hai, mujhe sonna hai."

Anaya: "U-V-W nahi pagal woh sirf V hai! Chal uth! Bas hogaya."

Another knock on the door. Now Anaya was getting worried. She suddenly got struck with an idea.

Anaya: "ABEY! TERA PATTI!"

She yelled and Saanvi fell off the bed while getting up.

Saanvi: "kaha? Kaha?"

Anaya: "Nahi... mujhe doubt tha, tera koi patti tuh nahi hai na?"

Saanvi sighed.

Saanvi:" Oh, Haan, meri abhi shaadi kaha hui- ANAYA TERI-!"

Saanvi then slapped Anaya with a pillow. Again, that lady knocked the door.

Saanvi: "AYI DIDI!"

She then waved to Anaya and walked out.

Anaya: "Ab ghusiyo mat mere kamre mai! Koi sone bhi nahi deta aajkal."

-

The boys were fast asleep. They all were in their beds, wearing comfortable clothes.

Saanvi swiped the door key card and then entered the room because no one responded to her calls for outside.

She knew it was a bad idea to break into someone's room like that but she had no other option.

Saanvi:"COME ON WAKE UP ALREADY!"

Only Taehyung and Yoongi looked up at her. Jungkook and Namjoon were snoring where as Hoseok was just sleeping but in weird pose.

Yoongi: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN OUR ROOM?!"

Taehyung: "Can't you knock? I'm not even wearing my shirt! I'm legit covering myself with this blanket!"

Saanvi: "OH MY GOD! PLEASE! You guys should've answered my knocks in that case. I should be the one yelling! Also, I never asked if you guys were wearing your shirts or not. This TMI was not even required 'sir'!"

By now, almost everyone was up but one bed was vacant.

Saanvi:"Where's Jimin?"

Tae and Yoongles pointed towards the bed next to Namjoon. Saanvi looked there with a 'no one is here' look but then she saw something wiggling under the blanket.

Saanvi: "OK! Jimin's here... WHAT THE HELL GUYS?! AREN'T YOU ALL HUNGRY?!?"

They all sat up and started adjusting in their beds. They all had that 'I'M DAMN HUNGRY!' look on thier faces.

"Food always works" she thought and smirked.

-

Namjoon: "Woow! Can I stay here forever? I love this food, man!"

Seokjin: " Oh yes!"

Hoseok: "I thought India only had curry! It's sooo cool!"

Jungkook: "Oh my gwaad!"

The guys ate well.

Saanvi: "hmm.. Guys!! How about a tour of this place. If you guys like kids then you all must come with me after we're done.

Obviously, they all agreed.

No matter how rude and savage Saanvi was, she had a beautiful heart. She felt bad for the guys because they all were stuck in strangers but it wasn't her fault.

The table was now peaceful. Everyone was eating calmly. Suddenly Jimin spoke up.

Jimin: "If it's Anaya's house, where is she? Why are we here?"

Suddenly everyone stopped eating.

Saanvi:"Umm... when I last saw her she was sleeping in her room."

After eating, they all went to check the place.

The lady accompanied them.

Lady: "So, before we start, my name is Anita Sharma but you guys can simply call me 'didi' which means sis and if not, just call me Anita. I'm a librarian here and I take care of the children here. This house used to be the home too a lovely family. Because of some issues they had to empty this house. The owner of the house and his daughter loved children so they turned this house a place where children can enjoy playing, studying, eating etc. No adults are allowed inside the premises of this house. But because Saanvi, someone close to the owners, allowed you guys to hang out here, I want to you guys to be in your limits and don't mess around. Children shouldn't get hurt at all. Their parents trust us and now I'm trusting you guys. Don't let me down. Any questions?"

She spoke in fluent English.

Namjoon: "But why are people not allowed inside?"

Anita: "Ask Saanvi. I don't know much. I'm just a librarian here. I guess you guys can have a talk with her later. Let's go for now."

Anita, Saanvi and the boys then started seeing this place.

There were places that were new to Saanvi as well. It was her first time staying at her BFF's house. They all saw playgrounds, library etc for orphans.

Seokjin: "Where do they live? I mean obviously not inside that house."

Saanvi: "Yeah, Anaya's father built a shelter for these orphans in Anaya's name. She loved kids. She always wanted to something for kids so.. yeah."

The guys then took permission and played with the kids in the playground. Yes, they can't communicate well. 6 year-olds can't match RM's english vocab and obviously RM can't match their Hindi skills but they all had a great time. They can't understand each other but this feeling of love and warmth was so touching.

A young boy playing ice-water with Taehyung fell down and got hurt on his knee. It was bleeding a little too much. All the kids gathered around him, trying to help him. Taehyung and Hoseok noticed this and rushed to help him.

Taehyung carried that boy to the nearest bench and asked Anita to bring something for his first-aid before taking his to the medical area.

There was a little girl sitting on another bench. She walked towards Taehyung and dug into her pockets. She then took out a bandage with blue hearts on it. She stood there and held her small hands towards Taehyung so that he can see that bandage. Taehyung was busy applying pressure on the wound to stop bleeding. The little girl got tired standing there. She then got angry and then raised her hands up to reach him in frustration.

Taehyung was happy that the bleeding stopped. He stood up and then noticed a tiny figure. A nearly a 3 year old girl was standing right next to his legs with something in her hands. She punched his leg to get his attention more. She was now all red and her arms were shaking. Taehyung noticed the bandage and took it from her.

Taehyung: "Thank you, baby."

Girl: "Welcome."

Her cute voice was just too soothing. Taehyung smiled widely and patted her head. Her pouty and angry face was now happy happy. She was smiling because Taehyung thanked her.

Taehyung quickly applied that bandage over the boy's wound. The boy thanked him, wiped his tears and gave him a sweet hug.

Taehyung: "...Sit"

Boy: "I'm fine, man."

That boy had swag. He said that and left, leaving Taehyung dumbstruck.

Girl:"Bhaiya!"

Taehyung looked down. The baby raised her hands up, she wanted V to carry her. He knew what to do and carried her. Jimin and Jungkook then came there and saw the V with a tiny girl.

Jimin:"She's cute!"

Taehyung: "I know! This cutie-"

He was cut off by that baby girl.

Girl: "Bhaiya, woh na gande uncle marenge aapko. Yeha se jao. Mai uncle ko maro- aap na- Jao. Unki na, meri didi marenge. Phir mazaa ayega."

She ended her broken baby Hindi statement with a cute chuckle. The maknaes were confused. They thought of sharing this with Saanvi but then they saw Anaya standing right behind them.

Anaya had tears in her eyes but she was able to hide them.

Anaya: "You guys came and you didn't even bother to meet me?"

Jimin: "You left just like that, You should've at least told us everything."

Anaya:" Even my sister-like friend doesn't know 'everything', she never complained."

Taehyung: "what do you what? We wanna know that in simple words."

Anaya; "OK! So, 'Brother, that bad guy would beat you up. you should leave. For you I will beat that man but I want you to leave. My older sister will help me beat him up. It would be so much fun!' Not the exact translation but that's what this girl meant. I can't say everything. I used to adore you guys so much. I got inspired by your music. You guys said that you 'love your ARMY' then prove it. Help me and kill him. I just wanna rest in peace. I want you to help one of your fan. Will you guys do that for me?"

Taehyung/Jimin: "WHAT?!?" Jungkook: "YES!"

Anaya smiled at Jungkook and hugged him. She quickly released the hug to see a smiling Jungkook.

Jungkook: "I trust you and I want you to trust us more. After that night in the balcony, I just can't stop thinking about you. You're still here and everyone knows that it's not good. I wanna help you not because you're an ARMY but because I feel that you really need us. I know what you did to us when we entered into the house. You gave us courage to face you without any fear. I knew it because I saw you watching us from that window. I totally freaked out when I saw you but after what you did I felt more comfortable seeing you, being around you. Ma'am, as I said I trust you. I'll help you."

Anaya was speechless. She thought that she'll send the guys back today itself because they just don't wanna help her out. Hearing Jungkook saying that made her feel so good. She whispered a weak 'thank you' and allowed her right eye to shed a tear.

95liners:"WE'RE IN TOO!"

Anaya chuckled.

Anaya:"And others....?"

Taehyung:"Don't worry they're with us. No need to ask them. But, who's that bad guy?"

A/N:
One of the longest chapter ever! I hope you all enjoyed it. Don't forget to hit that star button. Comment down your views, we read all of them.
Pls forgive us if we made some sort of mistakes in the chapter.

Stay tuned to know how BTS will help their ARMY

Your Afifa and Jeevika~~
(♥ω♥ ) ~♪L(*OεV*)E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro