Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anaya and Saanvi looked up at him.

Anaya: "B-But- How?"

Yoongi:"He will be punished. He really can't get way after what he had done with you. If he's heartless, we can he heartless too."

Jungkook: " You know what, let's go and beat the shit outta him. We should teach him a l-"

Seokjin: "Don't be an idiot, Jungkook!"

Jimin: "I guess it would be better if we find evidences against him and submit them to the police."

Anaya: " Police works under him. We have a make a bulletproof plan so that all these bad men will get the fruit of their work."

Everyone was listening carefully but Namjoon and Taehyung. They were discussing something after Anaya mentioned "bulletproof plan".

Everyone was discussing and giving their ideas when suddenly they heard Taehyung and Namjoon.

Taehyung & Namjoon: "We have a plan!"

Hoseok: "Ah-Aish- guys! You sacred me! Don't scream in my ear!"

Namjoon and Taehyung giggled but secretly.

Anaya: " What's the plan?"

Taehyung: "Everyone! Come closer"

Everyone shifted towards the two and they started explaining. Everyone had some doubts, had ideas. All of them argued over little details of the plan but at the end they all combined their thoughts and made a bulletproof plan.

Seokjin: "Alright then! Let's sleep! Get ready for the THE BULLETPROOF PLAN!

The guys made a circle with one hand stretched, doing their iconic "bangtan bangtan bang bangtan" chant.

They were about to start when Hoseok spoke up.

Hoseok: "Hey girls! Come join us!"

Saanvi: "No we can't! It's your thing-"

Seokjin: "Ahhh~ Don't do this! Join us!"

Jimin: " We do it before we start our work as a team and you both are in our team as well! We are a team who will teach  Daksh a lesson which will haunt him even in his sleep for the next of his life! Come here!"

Saanvi and Anaya exchanged looks and smiled. They ran and became the part of their circle.  They raised their hands and kept them on the top of the guys.

Taehyung: "You girls know the chant, right?"

Anaya: "Been an ARMY for so long! I know everything! Saanvi is my best friend so I have obviously tried pulling her into the fandom with me! She knows everything toooooooooo! LETS GOOO!"

Everyone giggled at Anaya's excitement.

Everyone: "BANGTAN BANGTAN BANG BANGTAN!"

They all stepped back after it. They all then did their night chores and went to bed.

-

THE BULLETPROOF PLAN

7:30am
*Alarm beeping*
Time to start the plan.

Hoseok and Namjoon went to the breakfast table to see Daksh.

Namjoon: "Well hello guys! Morning people I see!"

He said while walking downstairs Hoseok.

Daksh: "Well hello to you too. Who are you tho?"

RM: "It's Namjoon Kim."

Hoseok: " Hoseok Jung."

Daksh: "You guys ain't indians?"

He smirked. Namjoon nooded his head with a no.

Seeing Namjoon, Daksh rolled his eyes and licked his lips.

Daksh: " Take a seat. Have some. You don't know how welll Ms. Anita cooks."

Hoseok looked up to the corridor of the first floor and winked at Jungkook who was watching them while hiding himself behind a pillar. Once he got the signal, he went down, onto his knees and started crawling towards room where everyone else was.

Jungkook: " We're all set!"

Anaya: "Great! Now, Yoongi and Saanvi, get to work!"

Yoongi picked up an empty bottle of alcohol and Taehyung spilled some water all over him and sprayed some actual alcohol on him. He used his eye drops to make his eyes look red. He started acting like a drunk man and walked out of the room. Saanvi ran after him, pretending to chase him back.

Yoongi started walking down the stairs. Everyone were shocked to see him drunk even before breakfast.  Daksh was sensitive to the sent of alcohol and covered his face with his handkerchief.

Saanvi: "AREEE! YOONGI!! BHAI RUK JA!!"

Hoseok stood up and went to catch Yoongi. Well, he was pretending to do so.

Yoongi dropped the the glass bottle and it's scent started spreading across the room.

Hoseok: "STOP! BRO! STOP!"

Yoongi yelled at them.

It was now Namjoon's turn. He asked Hoseok and Saanvi to take him to his room.

Namjoon: "I see you're uncomfortable. I apologize for that. Let's talk in your room and eat there."

Daksh just nodded because Yoongi played his part a little too well.

Daksh stood up and left the room. Namjoon thought that he should inform the others about what was happening. He pressed his earpod and started speaking.

Namjoon: "All done. I'm heading to his room."

Anaya, Hobi, Jimin and Seokjin yelled in excitment. Yoongi was changing his clothes in the dressing area. He heard blur screeches and squeaks and knew that Namjoon made it to his room. He smirked and did his little happy dance while removing his shirt. Taehyung threw a fist in the air and smiled in excitment. Saanvi and Jungkook tried calming everyone down so that the voice doesn't go outside the room.

Namjoon entered his room and looked around. Daksh was only using two warm lights, making the room a bit darker than it should. His room smelled as if he just smoked few cigarettes last night before sleeping. He saw cigarettes lying around.

"So he can smoke but can't tolerate the scent of alcohol at all." 

Daksh: "Come, have a seat."

He pointed to a luxury looking sofa. Namjoon sat down but the vibes he was getting from him held him back from feeling too comfortable. 

Namjoon: "Wait, I wanna... send a very important text to someone. If you don't..."  

Daksh: "Yeah sure!"

It was Namjoon's turn to quickly take out his phone and start voice recording. He pretended that he was texting someone so that Daksh won't doubt him. His mobile phone was connected to bluethooth so that everyone else in the boys' room so that they could hear what Daksh and Namjoon were talking about.

Namjoon: "So what do you do for a living?"

Daksh: "Nothing.. Just, We got our own family business. We deal with fabrics and all... you know."

Namjoon tired his best to be close with him so that he could give them at least one clue but Daksh was not a newbie in such things. He felt that something was wrong and he should not take Namjoon for granted. Who knows what is he upto?

Namjoon and Daksh, were both trying to be over-smart with each other but they both failed. 

Daksh: Can I go to the restroom? I'll be back-"

Namjoon: "Sure thing! Of course!-"

Daksh: "Yeah-"

Daksh got up the went inside the restroom. Namjoon clenched his jaw in anger. He brushed his hand through his hair and started thinking what else he should do. He thought it was the time for plan b.

Namjoon: "Omg yeah baby" 

He spoke as softly as he can.

Jungkook: "Is he high or something-"

Anaya: "PLAN B EVERYONE!"

Yoongi: "Plan B?"

Saanvi: "YUP! We made an alternative plan last night once everyone was asleep just in case if the one we made earlier won't work out as planned. "omg yeah baby" is the code word for plan B. I guess Namjoon can't take this pressure anymore and we must give him a break. He should come back for now, fix a meeting later and that meeting is legit everything for us. You can say... Our second last move."

Seokjin: "Second last? What's up with that meeting and what do we have to do after  that?"

Taehyung: "Let me make this real-"

Yoongi: "Since when did you become so smart, huh? Making and implementing plans. Being a genius-"

Taehyung: 'You really didn't had to cut me off like that. I'm sorry to be rude but  we are serious at this moment."

Hobi: "Behave yourself, Taehyung! He is older than you!"

Taehyung: " I said sorry even before I started speaking! Do I even have the right to say anything?"

Anaya: "OH, MY GOD!  GUYS! LET'S JUST FOCUS ON NAMJOON FOR NOW! HE IS WAITING FOR OUR RESPONSE! WE CAN FIGHT LATER! LET'S JUST WAIT NAMJOON TO COME BACK! HE'LL EXPLAIN YOU ALL IN DETAIL! YOU LISTEN TO ONLY HIM ANYWAYS!'

They all sighed and calmed down. Anaya turned the speaker on and started speaking.

Anaya: "We're all set Namjoon! Plan B!"

Daksh came back from the restroom. He gave an awkward smile to Namjoon and sat where he sat before.

Namjoon: "You should probably eat your breakfast right now. It was so nice to talk to you. I- umm- Can we just.. grab some drinks after dinner today? I mean- I-I know you don't drink. Let's just grab something without alcohol today. Soft drinks too if you like them-'

Daksh: "Of course! Let's meet here again, in my room. Timings? I can't do anything without knowing the timings after 7. You know, lifestyle. It's kinda busy."

Namjoon: "Of course! umm- will 9 be fine with you?"

Daksh: "Let's fix 10."

Namjoon nooded and they hugged a little bit it was just too formal. They did a little  handshake and Namjoon came back.  

Everyone was waiting for Namjoon to return and explain everyone everything that happened from his point of view. They already knew he did his best and no one had any complains with him. They were happy that they had him. He felt  so weird but he still did that. Truely the best leader ever.

He opened the door and sat down. There was pin drop silence in the room. Taehyung was staring at him with puppy eyes without blinking, Jimin was looking down whiling playing with his fingers. Yoongi and Anaya were cluelessly looking at Namjoon whereas hobi was trying to read his body language. Jungkook and Seokjin sat next to and patted his shoulders to make him feel comfortable.

Namjoon sighed and everyone tensed up but suddenly the corners of lips raised up into a sweet and refreshing smile. 

Namjoon: "What's up guys? PLAN B IS ON! PLAN B WOULD GO EXTREMELY WELL! TRUST ME ON THIS HE IS SO NAIVE! HE JUST LOOKS TOUGH AND SMART!"

Even though everyone already knew it, hearing it from Namjoon gave them a great satisfaction. They quickly ran to him and hugged him, squeezing him totally. Saanvi was just smiling. She looked up at Anaya and saw tears in her eyes. She knew she was happy that good things were actually happening to her. She felt so good that she hugged Anaya tightly and patted her back.

Once they all came back to normal, Yoongi started questioning Namjoon and Taehyung was making a note of it on his laptop.

Saanvi: "Can you just not be so extra?"

Taehyung: "Can you just not so judgmental?"

Now it Namjoon's turn to explain plan B. He did that in a totally 'extra' way. He was too into portraying himself as a mastermind of  a film that he didn't realized that the girls were there too. Surprisingly, everyone played along. Everyone was serious yet were having so much fun.

Taehyung was not paying attention to Namjoon at all. He was looking at Saanvi who was sitting on another sofa. Tae and Saanvi already knew the plan since they thought of having an extremely strong backup plan. Saanvi knew he was looking at her but she didn't payed much attention. She was stressed. Plan B had her job involved. She knew Daksh loved her wholeheartedly and would continue to do so but he was still not a good guy. He just can't tolerate alcohols and she felt bad for using them against him. Plan B was deadlier. This time she had to use both his weakness and love against him to get revenge. But he deserves that. He was worth getting ruined. But the fact that he was about to get ruined by the love of his life was so disturbing for Saanvi. 

Taehyung noticed her. He just sighed and prayed for her good inside his head. 

Everyone already had dinner and it was nearly 9:45 PM at that time. Namjoon changed to some decent clothes whereas, Saanvi changed into a dress that Daksh loved on her. It was of the colour he loved the most. She wore her hair the way he likes and used some perfume Daksh always bought for her, thinking it makes her smell like a woman. She sighed.

Hoseok: "Hey, I know its hard but i'm sure you can do this! Don't stress over it much. I, Namjoon and Taehyung would be there. If anything happens, we won't hesitate to throw fist at him. Jungkook and Jimin would be standing right outside his room too and others are already keeping a check on everyone. Now, smile!"

Saanvi: "Thank you so much, Hobi bro. "

Hoseok: "Firstly, i found 'Hobi bro' CUTE! Secondly, we should be the ones thanking you. You are alread doing a lot. Best of luck little sis."

Saanvi was a 96 liner and was younger than him. She smiled and started walking towards Daksh's room with the others. She waved at him and walked out. 

Everyone hid behind the door while Namjoon went inside.

They had normal converstaions for sometime. 

Namjoon: "Wait- Let's drink something. I'm thirsty."

Daksh: "I'll just-'

Namjoon: "NO NEED! I mean- You don't have to. We got some coke here. I'll just get it with some ice in it."

Daksh agreed. Namjoon quickly took the glass and filled it with ice and coke. He then rolled his jacket up to reveal a secret packet. He took out few pills and poured them in water. As soon as they touched the sweet water, they turned into powder and became a part of the drink. He quickly made another glass without pills for himself. 

He took a sip of his coke while going out so that Daksh would take the cursed drink. Namjoon offered him that and he drank it. Everything was going according to the plan. They continued having a normal conversation for next few minutes. Soon the pills started showing it's effect. 

Daksh was not sober anymore. Namjoon called Taehyung and Hoseok inside. They tried to get imporatnt information out from him while Hoseok was recording but the pills were not too effective. He knew he had strangers over him and was about to punch Namjoon when Saanvi entered and stopped him. The boys stepped back. Hoseok was still recording everything.

Daksh: "Meri Saanvi finally mere pas aagayi! Baby I missed you!" 

He hugged her.

Saanvi started to talk to him and get information out but he was only focusing on confessing her feelings towards her. With time, he started getting onto the point. Anaya was screeching in happiness when the boys were clueless about the gibberish he was saying in his mixed Hindi and English.

Daksh: "MERI GALTI THI! MUJHE USKI SAZAA MAT DO! PLEASE! BABY! WAPAS AAJAO! MAINE SIRF USSE PROPERTY KELIYE M-MAARA THA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

He went on. During this he was getting too close to Saanvi. No one noticed that she was uncomfortable but Taehyung did. Daksh kept his hand on her thigh and Saanvi flinched. Taehyung balled his fist, trying to control his anger.

Soon the coversation heated up and became an argument. They both were now standing. Out of the blue, Daksh pinned Saanvi to the wall, forcefuly.

"That's it! It's enough young boy."

Taehyung grabbed his shirt and punched his face. Daksh did the same with him. They were both into an extremely heated up fight. Saanvi was standing there. Not knowing who to react. She was blank and looked at the two fighting without moving an inch. Everyone was trying to stop them but it was a total fail. Taehyung lost his shit completely. He beacme dominant over Daksh. He sat on his abdomen and punched him hard. He was talking to him in Korean which Daksh didn't knew at all but he not was in his senses to understand anything.

Taehyung: "HOW DARE YOU!? TAKE THIS *punch* TAKE THIS FOR TOUCHING MY GIRL! *punch* TO LOOK AT HER *punch* "

He kept on punching and hitting him till both Taehyung and Daksh lost consciousness. Daksh was beaten up half to death whereas Taehyung was a little to harsh over himself as well while fighting.

The boys got the video they wanted. They carried Taehyung to Anaya's room beacause it was the closest to them and locked Daksh in his cupboard. It was so late at night, who would notice him being missing anyways.

They called Ms. Anita to have a look at Taehyung. She was a medical student and also a doctor after that.  She practiced for only 5 years because Anaya's father, her bestfriend needed her. Since then she lived in this huge house and took care of his father till he die shortly after hisilol  daughter's death.

She checked Taehyung and he was fine. She applied bandages to wounds and asked everyone to wait till he gains his consciousness. Once he finally did, everyone treated him like a baby. They scolded him but also showed love to. Saanvi was just standing outside, hearing muffled voces coming from inside. Soon, she walked in.

Saanvi: "I want to talk to Taehyung... alone." 

A/N:
Get ready for the end ppl! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to hit that star button. Comment down your views, we read all of them.
Pls forgive us if we made some sort of mistakes in the chapter.

Stay tuned to know how BTS will help their ARMY

Your Afifa and Jeevika~~
(♥ω♥ ) ~♪L(*OεV*)E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro