Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The guys were shocked. Jin was freaking out but suddenly, he noticed a folded paper. He went towards Jimin and took the support of his shoulders to get down and pick up the pink paper.

A heart was drawn on the upper side of the pink paper with a sketch pen. He smiled and showed it to others with excitement.

Seokjin: "Ohh~ It has a heart guys! Look! "

When he didn't got any reaction, he turns towards the guys and saw their uninterested faces.

Seokjin: "Yah! That's not the way you treat your elders!"

Namjoon saw that something was writing inside the folded paper.

Namjoon: "Bro... Show me that thing."

He took that paper and opened it.

"I'm going for now guys. Do tell your manager that you guys met me. I have some important work to do. See you tomorrow at the interview. Eat well, sleep well, on the sleep well mattress"

Namjoon: "Sleep Well mattress?"

The guys broke into laughter.

It was now their time to go home so they packed up and were ready to leave. Jimin decided to keep the paper with him safely.

-

Saanvi: "Kaha mar gayi thi tu? "

Anaya: "Apna concert khud hi enjoy kar rhi thi."

She said with her eyes fixed onto her feet.

Saanvi: "Chal khod, yaar. Koini. Agli baar mai bhi attend kar longi. Chal abb kuch khate hai. Kake de dhabe pe chalte hai na."

Anaya: "Kake da dhaba?"

Saanvi: "Aur kya?! KYA MAST KHANA HAI UNKA! CHAL NA YAAR!"

Anaya: "Fir tuh baate karke time waste kyu kar rhi hai?! CHAL NA!"

* The Next day *

It was BTS's third and last concert in India.

They were performing their best in stage.

Taehyung was growling while singing JUMP on stage.

A fan screamed: "Argh my DAAAAAAADDDDDYYYYYYY!!!!"

Her ACTUAL dad: "Arey Mai tumhara Daddy hoon na?"

"......."

Awkwardness was there in the air. There was no reply from her.

Namjoon: "Yeah! Thank you all of you for supporting us. We could've never visited this place without your support. See you next year ARMY!! "

A sad ARMY: "Oh on please! Abhi tuh aaye the yeh! Why are you guys doing this to me *sobs*"

A desitomboy to her: "Yaar, maja aa gaya. Pur agle saal papa aane nahi denge. Phele se hi pachta rhe hai. Sab bakwaas. Abhi naacho."

BTS performed few more songs and then they exited the stage.

After concert BTS went to an interview but Anaya.

Anaya: "...what do you think? Is that possible?"

Taehyung: "Well yeah... Luckily, our works help everyone and make our ARMY happy. That's enough, I guess."

And that continued.

Anaya was an awesome translator.

After the interview... BTS thanked Anaya and went to their hotel.

They all packed up and were ready to sleep.

Jin did a eat Jin and invited Jimin and Jhope too.

They all joked a bit and then they ended the live.

Jimin: "Hyung, am I taking this food now?"

Jin: "No. It was only for the live. Give me back."

Hoseok: "But we already ate half of it. "

Jin: "I don't care. I need my food!"

Jimin: "Hyung, you should learn to share!"

Seokjin: "I shared a lot with you guys in my live and rest I know you guys can buy your own food. Now let me eat!"

Jimin and Hoseok knew nothing is over food for Seokjin and left the area.

When the three guys bickering over food were asleep, other four were discussing something in Yoongi's room.

Yoongi was wrapped up in his blanket in the left corner of the bed, Jungkook was sitting with blankets away from him at the right corner of the bed, Namjoon rested his body on the opposite side of the two and Taehyung adjusted himself between all of them.

Jungkook: "Hyung, how are you possibly in those blankets?! It's so hot to even think about wearing clothes! I really want to tear of my shirt and you're sitting in there ju-"

Taehyung: "Hey, hey, hey, relax. Let him be. No need to explain how hot you feel. It's weird to hear that. "

Namjoon: "Apparently, Taehyung's right"

The two Kims gave out a weird laughter.

Jungkook: "Hyung!"

He whined.

Yoongi: "But why the hell are you guys in my room?"

He said in his sleepy voice. Other guys cracked up (fake) because they didn't knew why as well.

Anaya: *Crying* "Nahi... Woh bura hai! Maa Samjho! Woh acha nahi hai! W-Woh hum sab ko barbad kar dega!"

??: "Mujhe kuch nahi sunna! Yeh batte na tu apne papa se kariyo!"

Anaya: "Maa... M-Maa kaha ja rhe ho aap? M-Maa! MAA! "

She fell down on her knees while crying.

Suddenly the door opened and a guy walked in.

??: "Tu kyu mere bare mai maa ko sonati hai?"

Anaya: "P-phele tum d-d-door ho jao! Nikal na! Maa bachao! Papa! BACHAO MUJHE! MA*voice fades away*

Jimin opened his eyes with his heart beating super fast. His fave was full of sweat and he was clutching onto the bedsheets with his toes and fingers.

He was breathing heavy and sat up straight.

This dream was weird. He didn't remember what actually happened, what did the guy do and why was Anaya screaming. He didn't even knew how the hell he had a dream in Hindi and yet he was able to understand it.

And how was he only able to see Anaya? Why her?

He looked to his right and saw Hoseok shivering.

Jimin: "H-Hobi hyung... Are you fine?"

Hoseok: "Y-Yeah... Just... Just had a nightmare... What happened? Are you fine? You don't look well?"

Jimin stood up on the bed and the exact time Jin barged into their room somehow.

Jin: "I'm sleeping here! I saw a nightmare!"

Jin jumped in the bed and reached for water bottle.

Hobi and Jimin exchanged looks and spoke at the same time.

"Anaya!"

Jin chocked on his water and turned towards the two.

A/N:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Click the star button below to show your support towards this book.

Pls ignore weird grammatical errors.

Stay tuned~

Your Afifa and Jeevika~~
(♥ω♥ ) ~♪L(*OεV*)E

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro