5: She, The One Who Loves Him, But Does Not Love Herself

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The current contract between Mrs Zoya Hooda and Aditya Hooda stands as is, with the following amendments-

• Mrs Hooda must become a wife in all senses of the word. (The stipulations for this are as follows)
-We will always share a 'Mizpah' no matter what.
-Mrs Hooda must always have 'Aeipathy' for Mr Hooda
-Mr Hooda and Mrs Hooda will share a 'Tryst' atleast once every other week

Mizpah- A deep emotional bond
Aeipathy- A never ending passion
Tryst- A private, romantic rendezvous

Zoya jumped up from the bed angrily "Adi, you come here, right now"

Adi made his way over to her, he leant against the wall with his right shoulder, then crossed his arms. An all knowing smile on his face "Im assuming the new ammendments have bothered you"

"We must always share a deep emotional bond, how are we going to do that when you dont love me, when you never will" Zoya scowled, wrinkles forming under her eyes

"It is more than love, it is the bond we share, we must be emotionally connected at all times, that means that you cannot love anyone else and neither can I, because what emotions we do hold, can only be for eachother"

Zoya sat back down "Oh, I guess I didnt see it that way, that's fine, im not going to love someone else anyway" she huffed, then looked down at the contract again "I must always have a never ending passion for you, do I not get that in return, otherwise what benefits do I get"

Adi shook his head "I will not have a passion for you, you are my passion, that's the difference"

"Im your what" she spluttered, slapping her chest

"Passion Zoya, you are my passion" he assured

"Oh, I didnt know that either" she frowned, scrunching up her nose in that adorable way that always made him smile "A private, romantic rendezvous every other week, is that dinner or something together"

Adi shrugged "It can be, or it could be night time activities"

"Like star gazing"

"No Zoya, like sex"

Zoya stood up "Tauba, tauba, excuse me, I dont sleep with people who dont love me, that's off the table" she pointed her finger at him

"Its on the table, you might change your mind" he stepped forward "So unless theres anything you want to add, you can sign" he grabbed her finger with his and put it down

"I want a promise, that if I go along with this, you wont ruin my father's business" she raised her hands placing them together as if in prayer "Please Adi, he loves his work" her eyes were teary

He put her hands down "I promise, you never have to beg me Zoya"

"I want it in the contract, since you're so adamant on making this marriage based around stipulations, I need assurance"

He sighed but nodded "Anything else"

"That woman you met, or any other woman in fact, you will never meet another woman unless its for business or they're family or something"

He smirked, raising a brow "Are you jealous Zoya"

"No" she coughed "I just dont want to be cheated upon, you broke my trust so easily Adi, what's next- my heart"?

"Never that Zoya, never that" he walked away to add what she had asked, in hopes that he could make her forgive him soon

XXX

Adi's jaw dropped as he walked into their bedroom, Zoya stood in a long floor length red dress, her hair was up in a bun, her eyes twinkled as she glanced over at him and pushed her earring in. "Why are you looking at me like that"?

"I always just get caught off guard with your beauty" he looked into her eyes, smiling at the dark red blush on her cheeks

"Um, shall we go, we're going to be late" she suggested, wanting to go out in the cool air to calm her heated skin

He smiled sheepishly and held out his tie with a shrug, it wasn't that he didnt know how to do his tie, he just enjoyed it more when she did it, any excuse to have her close he would use.

She grabbed it, wrapping it around his neck, lifting his collar. Her fingers grazed across his chest making his heart beat like crazy. She tightened it before standing back and walking past him.

XXX

Adi stood next to Zoya, talking to his business partners, but continuously glancing at her out of the corner of his eye. She pouted as she looked around then stepped to the side away from him.

"Zoya, its you, my god its been to long"

Zoya turned to see Rajveer, he smiled before wrapping an arm around her shoulders "Zoeee, its been to long, ive missed you so much" he sang

"Rajii, its so good to see you" Zoya laughed

"Kabab mein hadi" Adi muttered under his breath before grabbing Zoya "Haha, Zoee, yeh kaun hai"

Zoya frowned at Adi's use of Rajveer's nickname for her "This is Rajveer, my childhood"

"Please dont say childhood boyfriend, please dont" Adi said under his breath

"Childhood friend" Zoya smiled, a confused look on her face

Rajveer nudged her arm "Hey, thats not all we were" he wriggled his brows

"Uh, this is my husband Aditya Hooda" Zoya tried to pull away only to be tugged back into Adi's chest as he wrapped his arms around her waist

Rajveer held out his hand for Adi to take, but he looked away "Oh Zoya, look its our song, we must dance, bye now Raji" Adi smiled and dragged Zoya along

Zoya faced Adi, she glanced into his eyes as he pulled her arm up and held her hand, the other hand rested on his shoulder, he swayed with her to the music, his cheek rested against her as he sang softly "Dard dilo ke kam ho jaate, main aur tum gar hum ho jaate, kitne haseen aalam ho jaate, main aur tum gar hum ho jaate"

Zoya shuddered, her eyes closing as Adi span her around, her chest now against his back, he rested his chin atop her shoulder "Dard dilo ke kam ho jaate, main aur tum gar hum ho jaate, kitne haseen aalam ho jaate, main aur tum gar hum ho jaate"

Adi lifted her up, spinning her around slowly, then putting her down, he span her out, then back in and dipped her low. Her left leg lifted and wound around his right knee, she glanced up curiously before swallowing thickly as he lowered his head to her neck, placing a kiss on her collarbone, then sang against her neck "Tere bina na aaye sukoon, na aaye qaraar mujhe, door wo saare bharam ho jaate, main aur tum gar hum ho jaate, main aur tum gar hum ho jaate, ishq adhoora duniya adhoori khwahish meri kardo na poori" he pulled back, his eyes looked deeply into hers, as if begging her to listen to the words and follow them

Adi pulled Zoya up, his fingers ran down her arm and he linked his fingers with hers "Dil toh yahi chaahe tera aur mera ho jaaye muqammal ye afsana"

Zoya shook her head "Dont sing this to me and give me false hope, because if you want to break my heart, you're going the right way about it, dont just dance with me and sing to me just to prove I am yours, even I deserve better than that"

Adi looked pained at the lone tear that trickled down her cheek "Zoya I wasn't"

"Dont Adi, just dont", she pulled away only to be tugged back again, he shook his head and held her tighter "Har mushqil aasaan ho jaati main aur tum gar hum ho jate, kitne haseen aalam ho jaate main aur tum gar hum ho jaate, main aur tum gar hum ho jaate"

Zoya cupped his cheek "Baaki nahi kuch par dil na maane" she sang along softly, her eyes teary she continued "Dil ki baatein dil hi jaane, hum dono kahin pe mil jaayenge ek din in ummeedon pe hi main hoon zinda, har manzil haasil ho jaati, main aur tum gar hum ho jaate"

Adi wiped away her tears "Dont cry beautiful, please dont cry"

Zoya bit into her lip, looking down "Our world would be peaceful if we would unite, but you taught me today that hamari shaadi sirf aur sirf ek sauda tha" she turned quickly and walked away

"Kitne haseen aalam ho jaate, main aur tum gar hum ho jaate, main aur tum gar hum ho jaate, dard dilo ke kam ho jaate, main aur tum gar hum ho jaate, main aur tum gar hum ho jaate" he whispered under his breath as he watched her run out

With a clenched fist he ran after her, grabbing her arm before she could reach the car "I know, I know I have hurt you, but I dont want to Zoya, maybe that isnt enough but trust me when I say I would rather hurt myself a thousand times before hurting you, I didnt dance with you to show the world you are mine, they know that already, I danced with you to show you that you are mine, there isnt anyone else"

Zoya turned around, the look on her face was heartbreaking "And what about you Adi, are you mine to"

"In all senses of the word, I am your husband"

"In the sense of marriage or our contract, if there was no contract would you still want me"

"The contract is there because I want you Zoya"

She laughed "So you want me, but you dont love me, what happens Mr Hooda, when that heart of yours loves someone else, when your heart races so fast whenever you see them, your eyes sting with tears at their beauty, you search for them everywhere, when there is nothing you can do but say I love you over and over again, when that happens, because it will, what happens if that woman isnt me"

"I, I wont love anyone else"

"You cannot promise me that, so dont even try, one day im going to have to let you go and I will, you know why because I love you and if I could take back time, I never would have fallen in love with you because on this journey I forgot the most important part and that was to love myself, because if you haven't noticed, im the one stood here who is unloved, it isnt you" she poked his chest "So before you sprout anymore nonsense about proving that I am yours or you are mine, why dont you first ask yourself why you keep me around if you do not love me, because at this rate you're going to drive yourself crazy and me as well" she released a breath, her chest heaving

"I wouldnt let no woman talk to you like that, dont forget you are Aditya Hooda, theres many more where she came from" a man laughed from behind him

Adi raised his hand as he turned, his fist hitting the man's face with a crack, he grabbed his throat "Zoya is my wife, dont you dare talk about her like she can just be thrown away" he turned to face her "I will never get another woman as good as her, not even in my wildest dreams" his eyes held sincerity

What a long chapter! I just couldnt stop writing! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the new additions to the story!

Much love X

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro