Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Irene felt her body being slammed against a wall, she let out a grunt of pain, as she forced herself up slightly against it. She knew her previous wounds were not going to be able to withhold the torture, and she knew she had brace herself for more. She looked over to Suho. He hadn't said a word, choosing to simply direct looks at her every now and then. She waited. Knowing this was the calm before the storm. And just as she predicted, a bunch of men took turns to land punches to her body before whipping her with a belt. She suppressed her screams of pain by biting on her lower lip, as the leather slap rang out, her eyes begging to water as she looked up towards Suho and Jin who stood watching with a satisfied smirk. This was her punishment, for running away. This was a lesson that she was being forced to learn. This was her welcome back into hell.

She felt the ease of pain, the black suited men leaving her as Suho approached her, crouching down to her level. He grabbed her hair, yanking her line of sight into his, gripping tightly. He looked at her with a severe look of hate and she couldn't help but shudder, she made attempts to look away, yet he held her in place. "We could have ruled together Irene. But you wanted to play this game so play." He pushed her head back into a wall, Irene wincing at the contact as he stood up towering her form intimidatingly. "I'll kill everyone you love Irene, I'll force you to watch, and then when I'm done I'll put you out of your misery." He shoved his hands back into his pockets turning away from her. "I was pregnant." She coughed out, leaning back up against the wall. He stayed turned. "It was yours. We had a baby girl...but Mr Young decided to rip that chance of humanity from you by flushing her out of my system." She paused looking up at him. "Say something Suho." Silence ringing out between them. "He killed our child!" She shouted. "Regardless of how I felt about you that was our second chance. You had gone too far, and now...you refuse to see me as anything but your enemy. I gave up this life. I didn't want it-" he whipped around. "You started this game the minute you aimed the gun at my chest Irene and pulled the trigger. I begged you not too yet your righteous self couldn't see to my love-" "your love was psychotic. You did not love me Suho. You stuck bullets in my body for fun. You raped me for your own satisfaction after I had denied you consent. That is not love." He turned back to her. "You were never deserving of love Irene. Your waste in this society. Your family didn't want you: your dad practically disowned you, your mother died probably because she was fed up of having such a shit daughter and now your husband. What a fate you have." "Do not bring him into this!" She seethed,he smirked at her. "He's been involved from the start, your dear husband, Jackson Wang. A man of many talents and yet he got tied down to a useless wife." Irene's face recoiled at the words. "He left you as well irene. He's cheated, and he's taken more then just his aggression out on you. What's the difference between me and him?" He looked at the broken look in her eyes. "Did you say he claimed to love you. It was probably a false pretence to get closer to me and Jin, and when he realised what a beautiful face and body you have, he probably decided to finally have some fun." "Stop." She whispered. "What can't take the home truths? Face it irene. No one loves you. No one would know how to love a mess like you and your foolish to believe for a second that he had." "Stop." She spoke louder. He crouched back down, his hands tenderly brushing her hair past her ear. "Your good for the sex Joohyun." Irene's eyes widened at her real name that rolled of his tongue. He smirked at her. She gulped. "I'll take care of the husband and your fake family, and I'll do it in the best way possible, do you remember who these are baby?" Irene looked towards the men who now joined them, dressed like ninjas, colour red, dressed in the colour of blood, exactly what they drank. They were trained assassins, government toys gone wrong. Irene gulped. "These will be paying them a visit shortly... and I'll force you to watch in high definition." Irene eyes widened in horror, her head shaking. "No!" She shouted out, her ears catching the blood curdling laugh that erupted from him. "Beg all you want babe. But you'll be begging for something else tonight." Irene pushed him back, shaking her head in desperation, her eyes leaking as her heart thundered against her chest. "Take her to the room." He called out, Jin coming out to hoist her up roughly. "And as for the baby. She was better off dead." Irene turned to look at him, at a loss of words. Her line of sight was ripped away with Jin pulling her with him, her fragile body moving with the force he placed as he threw her into a room handcuffing her hands before locking the door. And finally as she was alone her tears slipped from her eyes. She knew Suho had fallen but she had not anticipated this level of evilness, yet she mentally chided herself, what was she expecting a welcome party? She shuffled towards the lone bed, her eyes widening at the dried blood already on the sheets. She staggered back, falling to her knees as she hugged her form whilst leaning against the wall.

She missed him. She missed Jackson. She needed him. For once she wanted to be saved and she wanted him to be the one to do it. She was tired of fighting by herself, she wanted to prove Suho's words wrong, that someone did love her, that someone was willing to take her out of hell back into heaven. And she prayed to the almighty above to let her just have the happiness she had craved for all her life. She felt herself gag, her insides flying up her mouth into the bucket that rested at the side. And she knew in that moment. She looked down to her stomach. Her hand resting on it as her eyes glossed over. She needed to fight. She couldn't rely on him. She needed to at least meet him half way. And she would. For them. She closed her eyes, her body physically worn out, her mental state just as drained. Her body slumped against the wall, the darkness finally consuming her.

Jackson paced back and forth, his hand playing with the note she had written hours ago, his insides burning as he looked towards Mark who handed Wendy a glass of water. "Wends what happened?" He called out. His voice cracking as he looked towards her, his eyes watering. "We were on a walk. She wanted to go on one, and we talked about things and then before either of us could comprehend what was happening these black cars surrounded us. She told me to call you before they got out and I managed it. She told me to stay behind her and she proceeded to deal with it. But this wasn't how I've seen her fight. It's like she did it for show before giving into them." Jackson's eyes closed, his anger now reaching its peak. How could she be stupid enough to just allow that? After everything they said. After everything they did together she rushed into battle straight after he told her not to. He slammed his fist into the counter ignoring the pain that shot through his arm. "Find her." He said to the boys. "Look into his phone again." Youngjae nodded as Jackson stood behind him, the others helping to the best they could. Moments later they hacked the device, switched, a video being shared with them. Jin's face brightening the screen. "Ahhh Wang, I see you hacked our devices. Well done. But I have to say Suho isn't as impressed, he is adamant to take that out on Irene...now what a bad husband you are, getting your wife into trouble. Wow. Would you like to see her?" He chucked, "of course you would." He walked towards Irene, grabbing her roughly, a rag tied around her mouth, her hands and feet bound completely. They could all see the blood, and the tears that she had kept hidden for years were at the forefront of her eyes. She tried to move her face away, to save them the torment, Jin quickly yanking her back "Now, now now, Irene don't deny them, they miss you like crazy." Jackson watched as she closed her eyes shrugging off his hand, Jin's face becoming deadly as he striked her face. Jackson eyes flared with anger, his fists clenching as he lashed out "JIN!" He thundered. "Ooo hubby dearest is getting angry. How cute? Don't worry. I'll look after her really well tonight." He winked at them, Jackson becoming harder to control as the boys attempted to calm him down. "Say bye Irene....byeeeee." He said sadistically, the calling ending as Jackson grabbed for the screen. "Irene...Irene...Rene! Please." His shoulders sagged as he looked down at the floor, his tears trailing down his cheeks, as the rest of them looked away the same feelings flooding them.

TBC

Authors note:
I know I pulled some crazy stunts with this one. I would like to say it gets better but that would be a lie. Like I said this is the climax of the story so try and enjoy it. Let me know what your thoughts are. Lots of love and best wishes to you all. Stay safe.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro