Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The bell rung and school was finally over. You, like always, are the last person out of the room. Not N because you're slow, but because its easier to be the last one out than being like the idiots who shove their way out amongst the huge group of students. You got that idea from Michael and Jeremy earlier this year, about two weeks ago, when you just started at this campus.

You head to your locker, Jeremy and Michael waiting there, you three the only ones in the hallway.

"Sup, my dudes!" You smile a little when you walk up to them and push your turquoise-ish Vera Bradley glasses up higher on your face. The day, as always, was heck but you didn't expect it to be decent.

Michael spoke up first. "(Y\N), my buddy! How's it hanging? How was class? You look like a**, what's wrong?" Michael took his headphones off of his ears and pet them rest on his red hoodie.

You shrug. "People, people, people, even more people..." You say, implying that Michael was right about your say being crappy. "You guys?"

"I wrote Christine a letter telling her how I feel." Jeremy spoke up, making you gasp a little out of excitement for your older brother.

"That's progress!"

"I tore it up and flushed it..." Jeremy mumbled, but you could hear it. That side of the news made you groan in frustration and face palm. "It's still progress!" He defended.

"Whatever" you roll your eyes, he can tell himself that...?

"Oh, and you're going home with Michael since I have rehearsal today. Love you," your older brother says and goes to the auditorium. You turn to Michael.

"Let'sa go!" You say, and you both do the Mario jump out the door to the outside world

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro