13 BMG Facts

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I'm doing 13 BMG Author facts because yeah. I also don't tag people but I'm fine w/being tagged don't worry.

...okay for rule number seven- whoever wants to do this can do it so yeah.

1. I write all the chapters in one sitting.

2. It takes me 1-2 and a half hours to complete one chapter.

3. I love writing about Jeremy's perspective more than I do Michael's.

4. When I'm relating my life to a character it's mainly Jeremy, but I don't always do that.

5. I've never completed a book before

6. This is the longest series I've ever written

7. I think Jer and Christine's ship name should be Chocolate Shakespeare

8. I think Rich and Jake's Ship name should be Fire Hazard

9. I used to despise RichJake. [Short explanation:] There was a Boyf Riends Fanfic I used to read, it inspired me to write this book, and it was awesome but what annoyed me was the author started just writing RichJake and at the time I was an only Boyf shipper, I hadn't been open to another BMC ship yet- and it toon away from the Boyfs. Then now days- well, I'll always love the Boyfs more but can we all admit Fussy Rich is adorable and Jake having to take care of him???

10. Be More Gay was going to stop at 100 chapters originally.

11. BMG has been running for just a little over 2 months

12. I really despise book Michael even though I've never read the book- probably because he's straight and has no connection to George Salazar

13. I got into Be More Chill when my friend showed me an animatic to 'Guy that I'd kinda' be into' and I listened to it and thought it was meh- but being the theatre geek within my friends I had to have more knowledge about this than my friend so I looped the album for a few hours and thought it was alright. Then I had a road trip coming up and I bought the DEH soundtrack and BMC was also recommended so I bought that as well and ended up listening to the DEH soundtrack once and the BMC soundtrack- well probably over 30 times?

[Tag yourselves heere]

-Jay

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro