28) The tip of Ilay's cock

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I may have come at least three or four times as I got furiously devoured. It felt so damn good even though I didn't want this, especially not when Ilay abandoned me with this girl to sit opposite us and watch me tremble with each orgasm.
My body felt hot and weak as the strong orgasms drained the energy in my cells.

And when he had watched enough, he called the girl over to take care of his cock which had been firmly erect this whole time like a flagpole. A big thick flagpole with precum dripping down from its head.

Was this torture or pleasure? I couldn't tell, but Ilay seemed to be pleased watching me being pleasured like he had in the brothel that day.

What was next?
Throw me in the arms of an old man?
Or host an orgy in my honor?

He was quite fucked up. More than I thought or expected.

The smirk on his face as the girl bounced on his lap looked like the devil was smiling at me. The bastard wasn't even paying attention to her. His flirty gaze was fixed solely on me as if he feared I'd vanish the second he looked away.

Her moans, the squelching sounds, Ilay's sharp stare...they all repeated in a cycle until Ilay hit his climax. He pushed the girl to her knees and blew his load all over her face.
I thought they were done and I could finally leave, but was taken aback when he pushed his still-hard cock in her mouth and she willingly welcomed it.
Fuck!
Watching them had slowly gotten me horny even though I had no energy to let my lust rocket any further.

I looked away, swallowing hard.

"Here, Kelly. Don't take your eyes off of me!" It was an order. One I was bound to obey because I knew my place as his toy.

When I glared his way, he returned it with a frown and instantly grabbed the girl's ponytail. As if telling 'This is what I'll do to you', Ilay shoved his cock balls deep into her throat until she gagged. That must have hurt a little from the force he had used.
She choked a little but quickly adapted to his size as tears ran down her cheeks. Poor thing.
I paused to wonder what would happen if she bit it off. He'd skin her alive and chop her up like a butcher.

I shuddered at that horrible scenario and unconsciously averted my eyes.
"Kelly!" Ilay boomed authoritatively, startling me back to life and my eyes up at him. "Come here."

Both my eyebrows cocked up, openly questioning him what he was planning on doing. But when his glare intensified, I saw myself hurrying to his couch even though I had no strength a minute ago.

Ilay pulled me next to him, making me kneel on the couch facing him.
"Take it off," he instructed eyeing my top which had been on me this whole time.

As the fabric brushed over my full sensitive nipples, a sweet sensation washed over me.
Ilay grinned staring at them with his usual lustful gaze. Looks like you're still horny. Tell me, do you want me to suck them?"

My eyes flashed to the side for a millisecond before coming back to meet his. "N-no!" I stammered, lying through my teeth.
I tried to remember if, in all of our encounters, he had done such a thing but failed to. It got me curious how his mouth would feel around my nipples. Was he a soft sucker or a rough one? Given his personality, I'd say the latter.

*H!H!H!*
"Are you sure?" He whispered leaning his head to my chest.
For a moment, I forgot how to breathe or swallow my saliva.
'Do it! Do it!' I screamed in my head while saying nothing. And when he brought out his tongue to lick my right nipple, I shuddered and almost dropped my ass on my heels.

I was certain at this point that I might just say yes if he asked me if I wanted his dick in my pussy.

Ilay closed his eyes and took in my entire nipple in a slow sensual motion. His suckling was surprisingly gentle, drawing me into the moment until I slid my fingers into his hair for the very first time.
As he licked, nibbled, and sucked them, my mind blocked out anything and everything else. It was just me and Ilay in my little world.
The girl who was probably blowing him became nonexistent and forgotten.

He alternated between my nipples, sucking one, and fondling the other, or pressing my tits together and sucking them at the same time.
I became wet all over again, pulsing and aching with a kind of lust that I didn't know existed. If this continued, I'd lose my sanity and become his sex slave.

I had been sucked before, but none has ever felt this good. None has ever made me crave a dick like Ilay. And now a battle began in my body, fighting the urge to hop on his lap and let that thing of his rip through my virginity and let him claim victory.

He sucked and fondled my tits for about ten minutes, kissing my lips in between before he groaned in my mouth as his second orgasm struck.
I opened my eyes to look at his reddened face like a tomato and then looked down at the girl choking on his cum as he pushed her head down on him.

The image was so hot that I felt my small orgasms hit.
My thighs quaked as my pussy constricted.

I was growing impatient and rather...lustful.
Something that might have been easy to notice if keen.

Without minding the girl, I slid my leg over Ilay's lap while trapping his mouth in a kiss, and finally sat on him.
The girl must have read the invisible notice for I could feel Ilay's half-flaccid cock against my ass.

This was it.
I didn't want a full insertion yet, just craved a taste of him. His tip was fine too.
And thus I dared and pushed my boundaries by raising my ass a little in the air to pull forward his cock. I rubbed it a little along my soaking-wet slit and then guided it to my entrance.

As if a switch had been flipped in Ilay, his dick gained full vitality in a matter of a single second before ending the kiss.
"What are you doing?!"
His lost eyes like a puppy's met my dating pair.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

He grasped my shoulders, allowing me to feel the tremble they possessed.
I chuckled and lowered my pussy down but didn't let go of his cock to prevent it from sliding further than I wanted. I just needed the tip to feel what other women felt, completely disregarding that it was being used by another woman a while ago.

"Gghh! Fuck!" Ilay grunted throwing the back of his head on the couch and releasing my shoulders. He panted, his eyes shut while I continued teasing the both of us.
Mimicking the girl, I began bouncing a little and when his whole tip passed through my entrance, I froze and my pussy clenched around it like it was trying to snap it.

It felt so thrilling being fucked even though it was just his tip.

He was loving it. One could tell by how red his face had become and the crazy pulsating from his dick.
I grinned to myself and continued teasing his cock by squeezing it and moving his tip in and out of me.

I was horny. Horny for Ilay.
And that...that realization made me even more hornier. Fuck!

****More than 40 chapters of this book await you on Patreon. What are you waiting for¿???😁😁 Catch Ilay, Kally, and Dario's shenanigans on Patreon.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro