37) Don't kiss me!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I stirred from the depths of my consciousness, drawn out by the distant voices of people. As my mind stabilized, I slowly began processing who they were talking about...me.
As they conversed, something warm like fabric was being patted on my forehead while another was used to wipe my palms.

It was hard to understand what exactly they were talking about because of their mixed dialogue, sometimes shifting to Russian and sometimes just mixing the two languages. But at least I had caught my name from one of their lips.

I withdrew my hand from the girl wiping it, startling the both of them just as my eyes parted open.
"We-we-we we're sorry. We didn't think you're awa-"

"Argh! Just fuck off," I mumbled pulling my body up to a sitting position.

They exchanged a glance and then gazed back at me. "We were ordered to take care of-"

I scowled at the one speaking. "Did he also tell you to sit here and gossip about me?"

She gasped while her partner slapped her mouth with both her hands. The terror in their eyes was visible as daylight, impossible to stay hidden.
"Please, please don't tell him. We're truly sorry. Please punish us yourself."

"I'm the only child my parents have. We beg of you Madam," pleaded the other one.

I sighed, feeling too wasted to deal with them at the moment. "You may leave. But if I hear a word from the two of you, I'll gladly hand you over to my husband."

They offered a forty-five-degree bow which as I had learned, was a sign of respect towards their superiors even though they were clearly older than myself.
"We'll remember your kindness." With that, they scurried out of the room, leaving me staring at the shut door.

"Kindness my ass. You're lucky I'm so beat right now."

I laid down again and focused on the ceiling while trying my best not to think about the nasty things I had engaged in the previous night. Those damned brothers. They were the reason I had passed out from how good their mouths felt pleasing me. I had never experienced such a sensation in my life before. And never thought I would live it in the hands of three gorgeous brothers.

But now that a new day had come, what would happen to our future encounters? Act dumb like nothing happened, or grow closer? I honestly had no idea what Ilay wanted out of all of this.
Was it fun for him to see me passed between his brothers?
I wasn't complaining though. I had very much enjoyed every bit of the prior night except when I almost choked on cum.

I smiled rolling on my side.
My nose came in contact with my arm, inhaling the familiar scent of Ilay's body wash.
My senses sparked and I quickly sniffed more parts of my naked body. I indeed smelled like him. Had the servants bathed me, or, had Ilay done it himself? Surely he wouldn't have allowed me to lie in his bed all dirty after what happened in Milan's office.

"So you can be a little romantic." But it was all my delusions. How could that murderer have any intimate feelings for anyone? If he treated his family so rough, what could he possibly offer an outsider? Only money and his body.
And honestly, I was satisfied with just the two of them. Asking for more would just be pure greed which would land me in boiling lava made of blood.

**********************"*******

Today felt warmer than before. I even managed to wear a pair of shorts without freezing. But after checking the thermostats in most of the public rooms, I realized they were the reason the house was like this.

Well, they were rich. They could afford the electric bill so maybe I could ask Ilay to have the house stay like this for the period we'd be here.
I had never been a winter fan because of the cold but I did love the snow.

I walked into the kitchen and found three maids busy preparing lunch. They offered salute bows upon seeing me. "How may we be of help to you, Madam?" One asked.

"Um... I just came to grab a bottle of-"

"Juice, water, beer, soda, wine, champagne, whiskey, gin, all are available Madam. Which drink and brand would you like?" She asked professionally again, giving me no time to think about the right choice even though I had initially come in here for plain water.

"Pepsi?"

"Right away, Madam. And where would you like it delivered? Your bedroom, the dining room, balcony, sitting room?"

Gawd! This felt evil for no reason. Why was she making me overthink? I just wanted a bottle of water but now I had changed my preference and had to choose where to drink it.

"Nowhere, nowhere," I breathed moving closer to one of the refrigerators. "Please, go on with your work. I can do this myself."

"Let me know if you need anything else or would like-"

"Oh look. Here it is," I beamed hopping away from the refrigerator. "See you next time!"
I wanted to escape from there before they realized that I had no idea how to handle servants and questioned my credibility as Ilay's wife.

As I rushed along the wide hallway with my Pepsi, I saw Luka approaching from the other end. He looked different in his formal wear, a dark blue suit that made him appear taller than he was.
A ball caused by tension instantly blocked my throat as I pondered whether to keep walking or jump into any of the rooms here.
But our eyes collided before I was decided, leaving me no option but to keep walking and even greet him.

Something sparked in those light blue eyes of his. He almost dashed forward as he cupped my shoulders. "Are okay? Was I too brought last night?" He whispered looking worried.

"It's okay Luk-"

"You fainted right after I-"

I quickly pressed my palm on his mouth, glaring at him and condemning this foolish side of him. Did he want the entire house to know that we had been together? Not like it mattered to me, but Ilay might not be pleased.

"I'm perfectly fine. Could you now let go of me?"

"I'm sorry." We both stepped away from each other yet his eyes continued looking at me like a lost puppy worrying whether its master would find it.
He was older than me, which made his actions feel silly and even childish, and yet I found him cute with that expression on. Wanted to stand on my toes and ruffle his hair like a dog's fur.

But since we were still strangers, I held back the urge.
"You should proceed to where you were goi-"

"Kally," he breathed suddenly cupping my face.

"What are you doing? Let g-go..." I traced where his eyes were fixed on and they were on my lips. "Hey, don't even think about-"

The damned idiot sunk his head to mine and took my lips in his mouth without permission.
I tried pulling his hands down by grabbing on his wrists but the strength in his was too much for me to overpower.
With no other available option, I sent my knee up his crotch and let his nuts feel a taste of my feminine courage.

Luka immediately let go of me before doubling over, his hands on his groin while cursing out in Russian. Oh my, that sounded sexy, and when he lifted his scowl, I felt my slutty devil melt. But I had to obey Ilay's orders. He was the only one who could kiss me...for now at least.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro