5/10/2019

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Last night, I had a shower to wash out the sweating. Before having shower, I took off the binder (I have the boobs disphoria so I bind my chest), that my back started to be itchy, but it was more itchy than usual. I think there are 2 reasons that causes my back more itchy than usual: first thing might be the side effect from listening to those subliminal. And the second one could be the because of wearing the binder all day in such a hot weather. And... Because of being itchy so I scratch my back hardly. After the, I found out there were 2 red lines on my back, they were underneath the shoulder blades. They looked like the blood coppered. I was shocked! After about 1 minute, they had faded away before I noticed! What the heck is goin' on!? I don't understand!

Ok, that was last night. Few days ago, I realized that my back was hunched when I was checking my back in front of the mirror. Actually, I didn't hunch on purpose, I was stand straight, normally, but my back still looked like it was hunched. But then, when I looked more carefully at back, I found LUMBS! YEAH! THE LUMBS! THEY WERE ON MY BACK THOUGH THEY WERE SMALL THAT I COULD HARDLY SEE.

All right. Gotta end here, bye~~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro