16 (Final)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aphmau POV

I was enveloped in light as everything went blank for me. The next thing I know I'm in the middle of of nowhere. Everything was just white. There was so many things running through my mind. That was my past. All of it, or at least, I think.

Suddenly I was laying by the tree, except it was chopped down. Leaves were scattered everywhere to the point that you couldn't even see the green grass.

"Garroth?" I yelled desperately.

It was silent. There was no soothing sounds of birds or the sound or Garroths  voice. Dead silent. It gave me such an uneasy  feeling I had to clutch onto my stomach for comfort.

"Garroth?" I called again.

"...Aphmau..." I heard a weak voice call.

I searched around my area clinging to my stomach so hard it felt as if I was cutting off circulation. Where is he?!

Garroth please where are you?!

I felt my eyes start to water as I started to run around.

"Aphmau..." He called again. I suddenly felt an arm rest on my shoulder. 

Without any hesitation I turned myself around and fell into his arms. His warmth enveloped me as I began to sob. His grip tightened around my shoulders and his head began to rest on my shoulder.

"Hey now... Why are you crying?" He paused with a few heavy breaths before continuing. "What's wrong... my beautiful?"

"I remember..." I said gasping for air as I looked up towards his face. He was pail and dark bags circled his eyes. He looked weak cut still had the tendency to give me his charming smile.

"I remember everything about my past. All of it." I mumbled tears still streaming down my cheeks.

*drip*

"That's great Aph-"

"ITS NOT!" I shouted. "My past, it had you, and Laurence. Everyone..." I paused taking the time to attempt to calm down. " We were in love..." His smile seemed to fade into a tint of sadness as his darks circles started to blacken. "But something terrible happened, Then we were covered in white land and.. and."

"Aphmau..." Garroth stopped everything I was going to say, watching my tears start to run again and he pulled his lips to mine.

They were cold and trembling.

"I love you so much..." He mumbled quietly.

*drip*

*drip*

*drip*

"I love you more than you can possibly know.."

*drip*

*drip*

"Aphmau please... Look at me..." He whispered silently.

I peered up at his eyes and saw him smile once more and blood started to drip from his chapped lips.

"Time is running o-" He was erupted with horrid coughing and gagging bloody eventually covering his hand as he held it against his mouth.

"Garroth!"

"Don't worry I'm fine.." His voice sounded hoarse. Or worse than usual.

"Time is running out. I cannot remain in the Irene dimension much longer."

"What do you mean?" Is all I could attempt to say as I clung to his shoulders to keep his now weak body from falling.

"There is a reason why humans do not reside in Irene's  dimension. If the human remains, they will begin to whither away.." He fell against me his legs most likely giving out on him, but he continued his voice becoming fainter and fainter by the minute.

"Aphmau... Tell me.."

"What is it Garroth?" I said with my sobs making it sound hard to understand.

Red started to appear on his white suite and blood starting to stain the soft grass. His hand trembling terribly reached upward and cupped my cheek. His hands were as cold as ice but my palm clung to his.

"Tell me....

Do you know how to return me back to our dimension?"

"No.." I sobbed. "No nothing, I'm so sorry, we tried everything bu-"

"I know.."

I stiffened, He knows?

" I know how..."

"To return you need too _______"

Tears began to shoot down my face. How can that be? Why that? Of all things?!

"Aph... Mau" He stuttered out.

"I'm curren...tly dying... in the dim....ension.. By.. the lo..oks I on...ly have... 3 min...utes to live in Irene's uni...verse." He's old bright blue ocean eyes began to fade as he spoke his last words.

"Aphmau..... please....

Lets go home..."

~~~

---3rd POV---

Aphmau scram at the top of her lungs as she shot up from the bed. She paid no attention to the people around her as she could only repeat his words,

"Go home... Go home..."

"Aphmau please! Tell us what's wrong!?" Laurence yelled desperately, and Aphmau quietly answered.

"I know how to get him out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, well my beauties, This is my season finally! Now who needs a sequel? Well you'll just have let me know by starring this chapter and commenting you want more. To start off, if you want a sequel I'll first need to finish I love you, which is another Garmau story, so if you want more of this go support me there! I promise if your into dark stories you'll enjoy! I love you all for all the support you gave me through this story and I hope to see you all in the future,

Love you all,

-Beckysan <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro