Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aphmau could only hold herself as Laurence left her room. She didn't have the chance to tell Garroth what was going on. From what's been happening between her and Laurence, to re-uniting the Phoenix Alliance.

She just can't understand what on earth is happening to her now.

After a long day of work she laid down on her bed to at least try to have a good nights rest, but she couldn't help but wonder if that weird dream from before, could happen again. She didn't know what they meant but surely it had to mean something. So upon her drifting thought she slowly fell to sleep.

"Get back her you little runt!" The marketer shouted as 8 year old Aphmau dashed down the street with a loaf of bread lodged in her mouth and about a dozen apples confined in the grasp of her arms. She felt bad for steeling the food from the mans market, but she didn't have any money to pay anyone let alone survive without food. She scrimmaged around a corner and under a small opening between 2 stilts of a house. That was what Aphmau called home.

Yes, it was small but she was short and it fit her perfectly. It was practically just dirt and clothes (which were also just silk she found in someone's garbage.) She had also dug a hole where she would place her food that she had stolen. She could always ask her friend for such things but he was rich, why would he care enough to bless her with a set of clothes and money for her to get through. She was lucky enough that he pulled her out from being a slave.

As she chomped down on her bread she gazed upon the floor boards to find a small letter ledged between 2 boards. Garroth must have sent her another letter. It was their way of communication since he was always doing his duties as a prince and Aphmau being the homeless girl exploring the best she could. As she swallowed the dry chunk of wheat she reached for the small letter, grabbing it she opened the letter to say in nice cursive writing,

" Dear Aphmau,

How long has it been? 2, 3 months since I sent my last letter? I'm sorry I haven't in a while. I also recall it been quite a long time since we spoke in person. I'm leaving for another auction tomorrow, lets meet in the fields.

sincerely,

Garroth"

Aphmau smirked at the small note Garroth had sent to her. He never stops trying to talk to her does he?

~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry its short again I'm having a really hard time! I was rejected by the guy I liked for 2 whole years! So its hard for me to focus on my writing  with what happened. So yeah I feel crappy but I'll do anything for you guys! I've gotten so much support for this story and it makes me really happy that people enjoy it! Anyways thank you for reading!

-Beckysan

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro