Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-------------------------

'UNEDITED'

Blood, Sweat and Tears by BTS.

This song actually made me a BTS Fan.

So thank you all of you for buying my Four Eyes. Saranghe.

I just recovered so I'm talk so much even though am hyper active. Lmao.

Who else is excited to meet Phil?

Well I am.

There's a picture of him up there.

-----------------------------------

"Snr Meera" I called out as I waved my hands. Meera turned and gave me a smile as I ran towards her.

"Toke, how are you?" Meera asked.

"Fine, what about you?" I asked in reply.

"Fine too. What house are you in?" Meera asked.

"Blue House" I replied with a smile as she laughed.

"You guys are definitely not taking last this year" Meera said as I raised my chin proudly while she laughed again.

"Do me a favour and go and call Phillip for me. Practice is starting and he's not here yet" Meera said as my eyes widened slightly.

"Snr Phil?" I asked.

"Yes. Go quickly" Meera said as I turned and started walking back to the classroom block. I easily found Phil in his empty class reading.

"Senior, please can I come in?" I asked and he waved his hand for me to enter.

I walked briskly towards him, my footsteps light and stopped in front of his table.

"Snr Meera sent me to tell you to come to the field. Pratice is starting" I said and he raised his head to face me.

My breath hitched as I swallowed my saliva. It was the first time as I was seeing his face kinda close. His brows were perfectly shaped as if God took his time to draw them. His coffee brown eyes looked alluring and I felt my insides on fire. His lush pink lips were drawn in a thin, firm line.

He wasn't doing anything, yet he looked so hot and attractive. The moment he raised one of his eyebrows at me, I dropped my head and turned red.

"What house are you?" Phil asked.

I swallowed my saliva before speaking "Blue House"

"Seat down and wait for me" Phil said before returning to his book.

I nodded and sat down on one of the chairs facing him. I rested my chin on my hand as I watched Phil. The way his lean hands swirled his biro in his hands was very fansinating.

"Stop staring at me" Phil's alluring voice drifted into my ears as I instantly turned my eyes from him. I got caught; twice in five minutes.

I leaned on the chair as I picked the Physics textbook beside the table I was seated on and started flipping through.

The owner of the textbook was rather a studious one as the jotter in the middle of the textbook was filled with all kinds of workings.

He or She seemed stuck at a question as I saw repeated workings to the question. I picked a pen as I used the biro edge to scratch my hair. I read the question and solved it in the jotter. I wrote anonymous beside it as I giggled.

I had always liked mystery and action movies. Writing that made me feel like I was in some action mystery movie. I giggled again as I turned to check on Phil and found he looking at me.

"What's funny?" Phil asked.

"Nothing" I replied.

Phil raised his eyebrow and damn! Anytime he did that, I felt weak in the knees.

"You sure?" Phil asked and I instantly nodded.

His eyes scanned my face before they returned to his book making me giggle again. His eyes returned to me as he closed his textbook.

"Congrats on distracting me" Phil said as I placed the textbook neatly in his locker and streched to his full length.

"Let's go" Phil added and I quickly dropped the textbook I was holding and walked behind him.

He suddenly stopped and turned to me.

I hummed the lyrics of ' Mama'  By Jonas Blue as we walked. It was a dope song. I didn't even realize I was already singing out.

Hey mama don't stress your mind,
We coming home tonight.
Hey mama, gonna be alright,
Dry those eyes.

We'll be back in the morning,
When the sun starts to rise,
So Mama don't stress your mind,
So mama don't stress your mind e.

I moved my shoulders in a funny way as Phil and I approached the field.

"Nice voice you've got there" Phil said and I froze and watched him walk away.

Wait, Snr Phil just complimented me?!

I gave a loud yell and everyone around me turned to me in surprise. I managed a small smile before speaking.

"I'm not crazy" I muttered

I wriggled my eyebrows as I snickered at Masoma. We were currently on the field like every other house and participants were been picked.

I swung my left leg to and fro and the students started walking out voluntarily for the track events. My eyes drifted to Phil who was standing by the side and watching.

His lean long legs were more obvious in his shorts that reached just above his knees. His top was also folded slightly. Promise stood next to him with a blank expression.

Both of them standing together looked like beautiful drawings. I swallowed my saliva as I pulled my gaze from them. I pouted as I looked around. All the SSS2 students in Blue House were people I had little or zero contacts with.

I suddenly missed Fefe and Chioma. I stared at my legs and pulled my eyes away only find everyone staring at me.

I staggered backwards slowly. I pursed my lips as I  started talking.

"What? Why is everyone looking at me?" I slowly asked.

"Why don't you try track events?" Masoma asked with a smile.

I froze "Track events? Snr Masoma I don't think its a good idea" I quickly replied.

"Why is it not a good idea? Try it first?" Masoma replied.

"I really have no talent at sports" I replied quivering.

If I tried I was going to embarrass myself and damn! Too many fine boys were in Blue House. There was no way I was going to let myself get embarrassed.

Everyone burst into laughter as I managed a smile. Just as I heaved a sigh of relief, Phil spoke.

"How do you know you have no talent in sports? Have you given it a try?" Phil asked.

"Snr Phil.... " I paused midway in my sentence as I panicked. Saying no meant death, doing it meant dying alive. I bit my bottom lip as I clenched my fists.

"Try 100m race" Phil added as he pointed to where the starting line for 100m race was.

"Give it a try" Phil added.

His voice was so alluring that I almost melted. That moment I forgot my poor running skills and I walked to the starting line.

"On your mark, set" one of the senior boys called.

"Go!" He suddenly yelled and I burst into  a race. The wind whizzed in my ears and left myself running backwards.

What the fuck was going on?

I ignored the force pulling me backwards and continued to force my way forward. It became difficult to breathe as my lungs constricted. I continued running as I felt my eyelids closing. I struggled to keep my eyes opened as I stumbled and fell down. I fainted immediately.

I heard voices as everyone rushed towards me. Someone carried me as they rushed me to the stands. After a while my eyes slowly opened to meet coffee brown eyes.

I blinked seeing it was Phil with a bewildered expression on his face.

"You came last in 100meters race and yet you fainted after such a short distance. You really have no talent in sports" Phil said as everyone burst into laughter. A smile tugged at the corners of lips as I tried to seat up.

-------------------------

What do you think?

Toke is crazy from the beginning beginning.... Lmao.....

Who faints after running 100m race?

This is epic but then sweetie; its not what you think it is.

Semiloore™

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro