Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

--------------

" UNEDITED "

LOVE MAZE BY BTS
-----------------------------

Fefe turned to see Dann looming over her. His usual expressionless face was now replaced by an amused one.

"I.... "

Dann didn't let her finish before his mouth claimed hers one more. Fefe went numb as she held onto Dann's top for support. Her knees went weak.

She let out a whimper as Dann broke the kiss "Still lousy?" Dann asked.

Fefe lifted her head to look at Dann. She hesitated before standing on her toes and kissing Dann. Dann stood frozen as Fefe bowed her head.

"Just wanted to confirm" Fefe murmured.

I nudged Chioma in the elbow dazed by the event unfolding right in front of my eyes.

"Chioma, what's going on?" I asked.

Chioma shook her head "I wish I knew" Chioma replied.

"I can't believe my eyes. Fefe took the inniative to kiss Snr Dann?" Chioma asked no one in particular before shaking her head again.

"That's impossible" Chioma answered herself.

"Chi, you are asking yourself questions and answering them yourself, that's crazy" I murmured.

"Its nothing compared to what's happening" Chioma said.

Fefe came back to her sense after listening to her friends conversation. Why on earth would she kiss Dann? She just wanted to be sure he liked sweets. She turned red in an instant as she remembered her words. She hid her face in her palm as she sprinted away.

Dann turned to I and Chioma "I get she's shy but why is she running away?" Dann asked as I and Chioma looked on dazed.

This was a side of Dann that prolly no one had seen before. He wasn't wearing that cold, icy or expressionless face. He looked like an harmless young school boy.

"If a guy kissed you would you run away too?" Dann asked as I turned red in an instant..

"Why... would I run away?" I stuttered.

"You had better don't" Dann said and walked away.

"Now what just happened?" Chioma asked.

"I don't have an idea" Chioma replied as I fought the urge to laugh.

"You are replying yourself again" I replied chuckling but damn!  The whole episode was crazy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Putting aside the frenzy Dann and Fefe had thrown the school to. Another frenzied event was going on SSS2 block. The female population were enraged and they were yelling.

I almost threw up iopn hearing the cause of the new frenzy. The bitchy Funmi was asking Jasper to take her back. Even I couldn't help but be angry. Snr Ade had probably dumped her.

"I'm sorry. I'll learn to love you. Jasper I know you love me" Funmi said crying.

"I know I was wrong but stop treating me like this and forgive me already" Funmi continued.

"Don't punish me for my wrongdoings with embarrassment. You know I don't like it" Funmi added.

"I know you love me so much. Why are you treating me like this?" Funmi asked.

Kanyin who had been standing at fhe side with her fiat clenched marched to the front of Funmi and glared at her.

"What if he loves you? Do you have to take it for granted?" Kanyin asked the crowd descended into silence.

"He loves you so much that I'm double sure he'll take you back if you say a few more words but aren't you ashamed of yourself? You'll learn to love him? Don't sparing shit Funmi! Everyone here knows all this is just for show. Snr Ade dumped you! That's why you are back" Kanyin added yelling.

"You are very lucky that someone loves you so much that he would do anything for you and forgive you no matter what you do without second thoughts. I'm really jealous" Kanyin said.

"Just because he loves you doesn't mean you have to take it for granted. Its enough you don't like him back but respect his pride as a male. He's your equal so spare him so dignity. He's human too and he gets hurt" Kanyin said as I tried to blink back the tears brimming at my eyes.

Damn!  That got to me.

"You don't love him Funmi, you won't learn to. Haven't you used him enough? If Snr Ade comes here right now, who would you choose Funmi?" Kanyin asked.

Kanyin chuckled after a while "Such a pity that you have to think about it. Jasper was never a priority to you Funmi. He was a tool to you!" Kanyin said as she fell to her knees in front of Funmi stunning everyone.

Kanyin was a proud person who had her own gang. She was bossy and sometimes saucy but she was never someone to bow her head down.

"Please, let him go! Stop using him!  He's hurt and broken already. Don't break him anymore" Kanyin said as she burst into tears.

Some of the students had tears running down their cheeks. Someone barged through the crowd and stood defiantly in front of Funmi.

"This is for making Kanyin kneel" She said and slapped her.

Jasper rushed towards Funmi and shielded her "Tolani, stop" Jasper said.

Tolani pursed her lips and stared disdainfully at Jasper "I always thought you were cool and all that. Just today I realised that you aren't cool in the slightest. You are a pathetic fool" Tolani said as she shook her head.

"You are pitiful" Tolani added.

Jasper spread his hands to shield Funmi and didn't reply. Some other girls came out while Tolani twisted her knuckles.

"Jasper, you had better step aside" one of the girls said.

"The only reason you are still standing there unhurt us because of Kanyin" another one said.

Jasper didn't budge or reply. A guy suddenly pulled Jasper from Funmi's front.

"Mattew!" Jasper said alarmed.

"I'll ask you once. You have just an answer" Mattew said his face serious.

"Kanyin or Funmi?" Matthew asked and everyone fell silent. Matthew was twice as popular as Jasper. They were rather very close friends.

"Remember you have one option"  Matthew said as he gritted his teeth.

"Jasper, I thought you had a better judgment of character.  Between a lady who allows you to take the blows for her and a lady who will bravely take your blows and even returns it, is that even an option?" Matthew asked exparated.

Funmi suddenly clutched unto Jasper's arm "Jasper don't leave me" Funmi whimpered.

"Funmi, can I ask something?" Jasper asked. It was the first time he was saying a full sentence since the whole episode started.

"Can you learn to love me?" He asked.

Jasper felt Funmi"s hold on him lessen and laughed internally at himself. He suddenly felt calm as he removed Funmi's arm from his.

"We are done Funmi" Jasper said as he turned to Kanyin who was on the floor. He slowly pulled her up.

"Next time, I'll take the blows for you" Jasper said with a light smile.

Matthew walked past Funmi and carped her. She fell down with a loud thud.

"Ohh you fell? I didn't see you standing there" Matthew said as he walked away.

Tolani gave a wide grin to Funmi "You are dead"

------------------------

HMMM..... LOVE CAN BE CRAZY.... REALLY CRAZY.

ATI DANN, ATI FEFE, THEY ARE BOTH MADDD......

OUR NOVEL IS COMING TO AN END, BUT DRAMA STILL DEY.

SEMILOORE™

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro