20. Tons of teasing

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Varsha's POV.

I stared at him dumbly. I felt so shy. "Swami..... " I whined as I turned on the bed to lie on my stomach while I covered my face with my palms. I could hear him laugh and then he also lied down his partial weight on me and his hand in my waist. I felt something, the feeling was so foreign, it did something to my stomach and my face felt unbearably hot inspite of the cold weather. I didn't know what was happening to me. "Come on." he again said in my ear and this time his tone made me shiver, "As a prince, I know, that in Kanya Prakshishan Nivas, princesses are taught this. And since you were there, you must have surely come across this." his bold words shocked me. He quickly turned me around holding my wrists and this time he was hovering much nearer to me that almost our lips were touching. Oh God, what kind of talk is this? But, I have to answer him.

"I.... I... Was forbidden in a particular time. So.... I guess, it was that time when... Umm..." I said closing my eyes tightly as his hands were holding both of mine. I heard his chuckle, "Why?" his voice sounded deeper than usual. I told him about how Mata tejasvi had told me not to come when I was still very new to the ashram and explained to me that how it was only for bigger girls. He chuckled again brushing his lips with mine. "Hmm..... Does that mean, last night, you didn't know what I was going to do to you?" I opened my eyes to see him a little shocked, the way he said it to me, scared me a little, but I nodded. He immediately released my hands caught my face and kissed me. "Dear one, did you not even know about a kiss?" he asked, his eyes looked so dazed. I nodded negatively and I turned again hiding my face in the pillow, "Pillow... you love pillow more than me, come on look at me. I am jealous of the pillow." I shut my eyes tightly, oh Krishna! "I knew about a kiss. A princess told me." I said and he turned me back quickly while I was still completing what I was saying. Oh God why, this was so uncomfortable, I can't...

"What did she say?" he asked and I couldn't take any more. His anga vastr (body cloth, shawl) was already falling and I used it to close my face. "Swami, please.. " he laughed, before promising the last question, "What did you think husband and wife do at night and where do children come from?" two questions, it was instead of one, but since it was easy I didn't point that out. "I didn't think about it and children come from God through mother's stomach" I told him, inspite of being older than me, didn't he knew that much, maybe because he's a boy. He sat up and laughed so loud that I feared he would wake up everyone though the palace and room in themselves were very big. Voices are louder at night. His angavastr fell off as I sat up too, without caring for it, he pounced on me again, his hands reached my waist pinching it as he kissed me "Oh my dear one, my poor little innocent wife, it's all fine, come, let your husband only teach you all this things." he said before I could respond.

I was lying in his arms, my head rested on his shoulders, he was continuously talking things I couldn't fathom, but the last five minutes had been quite, I thought he slept when I heard his voice, "Then what you thought I would do to you yesterday when we reached the tent or a man does to his lover." God! Not again, his teasing was becoming too much for me to bear, but I didn't wanted to make him angry, so I answered in a very low voice, but he heard with his very sharp ears, he was a warrior after all. "Hmm... That I guessed you would touch me or kiss me." he quickly inverses our position making me lay on my back, his eyes were burning with curiosity, "How did you know that?" he asked caressing my cheek and jaw, I wanted to really take the solace the pillow was offering by digging my face into it, but it would only be a moment before I would be facing my husband, from my past experience so I turned my face to view the balcony.

"Hmm... I saw a sevika in the kanya Nivas garden with a soldier, they were.....so, I thought he is trying to eat her, because I heard in one class that some human beings eat other human beings, but the princess stopped me from helping her and told me, that it was okay between lovers." I told as my face and neck burnt on humiliation, I never thought, I would one day that I would be someone's lover and yet today I am in bed with my husband. I closed my eyes, replaying all the words I heard from Swami a few minutes prior, which were enlightenment of a new level. I felt his teeth dug into my neck as I closed my eyes.

Next Morning

My eyes opened on their own accord, as they do every morning. My body felt a bit tired, when I realised I need to go for work. My eyes fell down to view myself when, I gasped loudly, palace, Swami, I am married. Oh God! I don't need to work anymore, as much happiness that gave me, I was horrified at lack of clothes on my body. I held the bed sheet tighter as I found my clothes and quickly got dressed. Thank God, the clothes were in the bed only, unlike yesterday, I didn't realise Swami had also woken up, until, he pulled me down by my wrist and as I sat on the bed I felt him hugging my waist and hips as he placed his head in my lap. My face had turned red as sindhur, as I viewed myself in the mirror which I didn't notice yesterday. "What are you doing so early?" I heard his voice and my eyes snapped down at him. His voiced sounded so different and he looked also so calm. "Where can I find river?" I asked and he looked up at me questioningly, what? Any living being can't live without a river. What's so shocking about that?

"Why are you asking?" he asked. "To take bath and wash clothes." I stated the obvious and he sat up suddenly and started laughing, I blushed looking down. Last night, when he laughed at me like this, I realised how naive I have been. I didn't know what was coming now. "Love, we have arrangements here in palace for that. Get dressed properly and go out and ask Nandini, she's the chief maid here." he said and I nodded. "Get me some water." he said and I looked at a table in the opposite side of mirror, I fetched the jug and poured some water and passed it to him. As he handed me the glass, "Do you want some more." he shook his head negatively, so I took the glass from him,but he suddenly pulled me in his lap and buried his head in my chest. I looked away, as I felt utterly shy, because of his actions. My blush was evident, I realised as I looked into the mirror.

"So my dear student do you understand yesterday's teaching very well...." he asked and for the first time, I didn't have to look up to look at him. In his lap, my height was almost same as his, I was just a little below him. His hands on my waist, prevented me from escaping. Otherwise, I would have just ran to spot Nandini, the maid. I knew, my expression had already given him the reaction he expected, I never ever want to talk again about the things he kept talking yesterday night. His laughter erupted in the room once again. Oh God, I am his wife or some entertaining story teller, to make him laugh so much. But I was happy that he is happy, he released me slowly and I stood up adjusting my utariya that was falling, his eyes were not like yesterday night, intense or passionate, his eyes looked lazy and tired. "I seriously don't understand why you are up this early." he said laying down. Before I thought and replied, "I am habituated." I realized, he was already sleeping. I smiled and stared at him for a moment before, I remembered his tons of teasing and teachings and ran out of the room into the balcony, quickly taking the pallu over my head to start the day and get out of a zone which Swami put me into yesterday night.

Please Vote, Comment, Share, Follow and Review!!

Your comments and votes mean a lot to me, surprised and encouraged by them in last chapter, I made this early and longer update :)

Thank you!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro