4. A Promise, 100 Compromises.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Varsha's POV.

Royal men, even the lowest of them can hardly ever he happy with a single wife, unless they really love their first wife, which is almost an impossibility. I remembered the words of Princess Kanaka. She had told me this, when I told her my only marriage condition, which my parents made to my would have been fiancee. Our daughter must be the only wife of your son. I looked above straight at him, I knew if I kept quite for even another minute he would assume my consent and pounce on me. He was eyeing me as a lion would to a rabbit, as one would to their prey.

"Rajkumarji, I have a condition for marriage, which I am sure you wouldn't be able to fulfill." I said. It was strange, I, a girl with almost, no confidence am facing a man who is a prince, talking with him, in fact conditioning him... It would have been a proud moment if the cold air of the night was not tickling my barely covered skin. "I will only marry a man, who promises me that he will remain a eka-patni vrata." I said a strange calmness engulfing me and with a confidence I didn't know I had. He did not reply for a moment. I sighed. I would join the hermit in the village that is in Matsya Desh... It's run by Maa Tulasi. He also looks like a prince from Matsya Desh. Maybe Yuvraj's younger brother. But before my thoughts could drool..

*Depressing Content Ahead*

"I Vikramaditya, son of Maharaja Veerbal with moon as a witness owe to marry no other woman but you. I promise to remain eka pati vrata, all my life." I didn't understand anything... All I heard was he agreed. He agreed. Meaning... Oh God...He let my pallu go.. He cut his thumb in his sword and let the blood drops fall in my forehead. I didn't know, what to make of his expression, it was plain. Was he angry? But before I could contemplate, he came near me, I wanted to move back but felt paralyzed.... He is my husband... He left his sword to fall on the ground and his lips crashed into mine. He was biting my lips so hard that I could taste my own blood. His hands removed my hand from the position of covering myself and let it fall, his hands were squeezing my arms and it ached. I wanted to cry but his mouth was on mine and crying was not right.... He was my husband... He, my husband... I kept repeating this to myself. I closed my eyes to prevent tears from flowing out. I couldn't breath. I felt blackness and exhaustion taking over, when he pulled back.

It felt like another life, but it was only a moment and then he again kissed me, Princess Kanaka, was wrong... A kiss is so painful... It's far from feeling of heaven. He left my arm and I felt like I was relived from hell.. I am sure I will have a mark, with how tight his hold was. He tugged at my hair and I felt, sharp pain. He used his other hand to touch my waist, he was pinching me. He released me from the kiss and started biting my neck, slowly moving towards my shoulder.. Next thing I knew was my favourite blouse getting torn and falling on the ground and my feet leaving those ground. I felt helpless, but this was right. He was my husband. Uneasiness settled in me. He was looking at me like I was born. I felt ashamed. I didn't dare open my eyes but I knew he was taking me to his tent... He was a man, a single promise to me by a Kshatriya could be trusted but now he will make sure, I would compensate with at least 100 Compromises...

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

Sorry for the depressing content, I just wanted to depicter her pain.

Thank you!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro