#20 B&B

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nivin.

I can't believe I'm watching Rohan like this! the most logical one in our family, the one who does everything perfectly without any complaints.

Sachin and I have to drag him all the way to his room.

"I don't know what happened to him!it's the first time I am watching him like this," I said.

"Me too, he kept talking about a girl, saying she's gone,"

"Girl?" I asked.

"Nai..na..." Rohan said from his bed. Sachin and I looked at each other.

"Isn't it the same girl?...two years ago," Sachin said slowly and I sighed.

"Why did you tell me to come he-" Riya stopped, watching Rohan. "Is it Rohan?" she asked incredulously.

"Yea, he's drunk, I want you to make that soup for him," I said.

"Soup?" Sachin asked in confusion, Riya was looking at me too.

"You know...the one you made me from..when I was drunk," I said slowly.

"Oh! you mean the 'soup' I have to make without touching your kitchen" she said, probably still remembering all of those rude words I told her.

"I didn't think you liked to hold grudges" I stated, looking at her.

"You went to his penthouse?" Sachin asked and our staring contest was broken.

"Yea..sort of," I said as Riya walked back.

And fifteen minutes later, Riya came back with the steaming bowl of soup.

"Mm..it smells good" Sachin commented.

The hardest thing was to wake Rohan.

"Can't we just let him sleep?" Riya asked.

"No, he should be in his senses before grandpa comeback home again," I said firmly, pulling him up.

"Letto!" Rohan groaned.

"I am not going to let go, you have to wake up," I told him.

"Ri..ya" Rohan's eyes found her. "sometimes..you have to let go of..what's most pre..cious" Rohan said. "and I..did" he dragged off.

Riya gaped at him, I too was not expecting it.

"What's going on?" Sachin asked.

"I...I think Rohan's drunk because of me!" Riya looked guilty. "I told him all those things-"

"She's...gone.." Rohan said again. "I...I was searching for all these..days" Rohan looked at her, Riya looked transfixed to the spot.

I too remember Riya talking to Rohan that day, it must've made him search for her!

"She.. she's vanished...I can't..find her" Rohan said again, this time tears were filling his eyes shocking the three of us.

"Rohan, drink this," I said quickly, forcing the warm liquid to his lips.

"No!" he refused.

"Don't worry, we will find her," Sachin said.

"You..cant.," Rohan said. "There's..there's ..no place for..her.," he said again.

"Just drink this now" I forced some liquid to his lips.

"Oh my God! it's all my fault!" Riya said, her eyes filled too.

"I don't want!" Rohan tried to push it away. "I am going...meet grandpa...ask him"

"Are you insane, are you going to talk to him in this state? he will just beat you up! get some sense first" I said.

"Yes, if you want to talk to him, just be in your right mind first," Sachin said and he started to take the soup. I sighed.

Thank God!

We waited till he finished it. "Are you feeling better now?" I asked, Rohan, nodded.

"But...why do you want to talk to grandpa about her? you want him to help you find her?" Sachin asked sceptically and all the three of us looked at Rohan.

"No!" he said angrily. "I want to...ask him...what he...did" Rohan closed his eyes tightly.

Rohan.

"Rohan, Are you alright?"

I opened my eyes to find the three of them watching me, they looked worried.

"Do you think grandpa did something to her?" Nivin asked me.

"I don't think, I'm sure he did something to her," I said darkly.

"You are just worried and angry roha-" Sachin started.

"No!" I said firmly. "He's capable of doing anything, you were blaming me for leaving her, but do you even know what happened that day?"

"What...what happened Rohan?" Riya asked. Nivin and Sachin were looking at me.

"It was the last time I had any contact with her..."

I started to tell them.

"I am almost there, wait for me," I said

"Are you sure about this, Rohan, we both are still young, I mean...I really want this too, but I don't want you to regret this later, you still have a long way to go" she started blabbering and I smiled.

"You are nervous" I stated.

"No no.." she denied instantly.

"I am so sure Naina, I will be there in few minutes," I said.

And I'm going to tell you everything, I want to tell you who I really am.

We are planning to fly out of India and get married. I am a bit concerned about grandpa that's why I have to take this decision.

I had asked Naina to accompany me and promised her we would settle down outside for the first couple of years.

I have one of my friends helping me to arrange everything. It was not difficult to find a job there since I had studied in the most prestigious international institution and I was one of the best students.

Yes, I wanted a job because I don't want anything to connect me back to Aldricks.

"I'm a bit worried about uncle and aunt-" she started.

"Don't talk to me about them, not today" I said, my mood changing dark instantly.

"I'm sorry, I am a bit nervous, that's all" she admitted.

"I'm sorry, I got angry, I love you Naina"

"I love you too," she said, I could hear the smile in her voice.

"I'm almost there, just wait and I will pick you up and we will go to the airport directly"

"Okay! I will wait here" Naina told me and I disconnected the call.

She still doesn't know anything about my family, but I will tell her soon, I was sure ours was not a relationship that will be shaken easily.

I was nearly in our little apartment. I love that place, it was small and cute, it's our world.

I wanted to find her a good apartment first, but she thought I was just working in a company for a salary and she wanted this small one, she fell in love with this one.

I can't blame her because I started to love it too, it was so like her, and I loved my life with her too. I was myself with her, I could do simple silly things with her too.

Everything turned upside down as I got a call from grandpa.

"You should stop now, Rohan," he said.

"I told you, I don't want anything to do with the company, I want to-" I started.

"You cannot go out of India" grandpa's words stunned me.

Nobody knows about it!. I had been preparing for it for months! nobody's supposed to know about it!

"How...how did you know?" I said when I slammed down the break, I was already at our little apartment.

"Is it important now, Rohan?" his voice turned dangerous. "what is important is that you didn't obey me, now you will see the consequences"

"What...what do you mean," I asked.

"I am going to blow up her house now, you are there now, that's good because you can see it"

"Grandpa-" I started to get out of my car.

"DO NOT MOVE, Rohan, The moment you are out of your car, she will be dead, my men are there, just watch what you did to her, I warned you many times, but you couldn't keep away, you did this to her-"

"No..you can't"

"I can, Rohan, I am now giving you the last chance to choose," grandpa said cruelly. "drive back, or get out of that car," he said.

"Please..grandpa, please-" my voice shook.

"If you drive back, I will take it that you will never turn back to her and if you step out, her house is going to blow up"

"She...she was calling me all the time I was driving back," Rohan said, almost in a whisper. "she was waiting for me there, and I...I just threw my phone away, I...I was afraid...that I will go...back to her again" my voice shook, I couldn't control it, my eyes were flowing down now.

"I will take some...rest now," I said again, I wiped my eyes.

They were frozen in their place, shocked.

"Mm...yea...we...we will be outside"

Riya.

"I can't believe it! grandpa threatened him to leave her!" Sachin said.

"It's not actually a surprise," Nivin said. "we all know about him"

We were in the terrace, we asked Rohan to take some rest before grandpa gets home.

"The thing what worries me is that girl," I said slowly. "Do you think.." I stopped.

"That grandpa did something to her? like killing her as Rohan said?" Sachin asked. "I don't think so! it's farfetched" Sachin looked at Nivin. "what do you think?"

"I don't know...I would say no if it was earlier...but now, I'm not sure anymore...not after everything he has been doing" he said, looking at me, I know he was thinking about my situation.

"Yea, he is controlling and gets what he wants, so maybe threatened yes, but killing? no, besides Rohan already left her, so there's no reason for him to kill her"

"Unless she didn't give up," Nivin said. "or she came to know his real identity and tried to contact him, she must've thought he cheated her!"

"What do you mean Neev?" I asked.

"There's no evidence for that" Sachin said.

"There is" Neev sighed. "Nirosha"

"Nirosha? what's she got to do with any of this?" Sachin asked and I too watched him.

"She did grandpa a favour, she went to meet her, as Rohan's fiancee," he said slowly, almost like he's discovering something.

"What!" I said, unable to keep the anger out of my voice. "That's..that's a horrible thing to do!" I exclaimed.

"How did you even know about it?" Sachin asked Neev, looking angry himself.

"She told me-"

"She told you? and you-" I started.

"Let me complete" Nivin raised up his hand, "she mentioned it casually, I didn't know it was Naina, she told me she went to settle some things with a gold digger, who's stalking Rohan, I seriously didn't know!"

And he started to talk.

"You are late" I accused as I take hold of her hands and brought her inside the apartment.

"Sorry about that, grandpa asked for a favour," Nirosha said, dropping her bag in the settee and plopped down beside me."Ah...it was a mess." she said massaging her temples.

"What did you do," I asked, narrowing my eyes slightly.

"Relax boy, it has nothing to do with you, he just wanted to rescue Rohan from a stalker, I just pretended to be his fiancee and arg...it was a headache"

"That's too low,"   I said, now sitting across from her.

"I know you don't like anything to do with your grandpa, but he is my dad's friend and he has helped us a lot, it was a simple favour" she smiled sweetly.

"Does Rohan know about this?"

"I'm sure grandpa will take care of it and trust me, it's better this way, she was pitiful, I don't know how in the world did she think that she could be with someone like Rohan! she works as a freaking waitress! can you imagine that! that too in one of your restaurant!"

"Why did you get involved," I said in a disapproving voice. she leaned to kiss me on the cheek.

"Don't worry about it, okay, I will freshen up, just order some pizza" she started to walk.

"That was a really disgusting thing to do!" I said angrily.

"She didn't mention any names, it's just my theory, there's no other girl in Rohan's life"

"It has to be Naina, especially if grandpa asked her the favour himself" Sachin shook his head. "I can't believe Nirosha is capable of doing something like this! she's not the same person who used to hang out with us" Sachin said.

I watched Nivin as he looked far away.

"Maybe she wasn't aware of it Nivin, what if she really thought Naina was a stalker? what if she thought she was really helping Rohan?" I said slowly.

I really hate to say this as I hate that girl now, but seeing Nivin silent and hurt made me say it, I wanted to console him.

"I hate to say this Riya, but she's not naive like you, she's someone who knows what she's doing," Sachin said.

"And even if she doesn't know then, she surely knew about Naina afterwards, Rohan and grandpa had that huge fight during that dinner party," Nivin said slowly.

"Yes, I remember it clearly, all of us were there, Rohan mentioned her name too, that's how we knew her name in the first place! Rohan never told us anything, we were really worried about him too"  Sachin said.

"Yes, we tried to talk to him, but next thing we know, grandpa packed him to states," Nivin said. "I never knew her name, but I should have remembered what Nirosha told me!"

"You didn't know Neev, but she knew, Nirosha knew! Rohan mentioned Naina that day, so she knew all along! And she didn't say a thing!" Sachin said. "And...I am sorry to say this Neev, I think it was time she was always fighting with you, she broke up with you around that time too, which means..."

"Yes, she had already decided to break up with me that time, grandpa must've already told her about his plan of Rohan's engagement with her, I figured it out a little while ago"

"God! I'm so sorry, Neev!" Sachin exclaimed.

I don't know what to say anymore. My heart is feeling his pain.

First his parents, then grandpa and then Nirosha! no wonder he was so hurt!

Nirosha agreed to the engagement with Rohan while she was still dating Neev!

I hate her!

------------------------------

Guys,

Yes, Rohan did not abandon her, he was forced to go away! I know, Grandpa and nirosha are hateful, just wait, the real fight starts now, you won't be disappointed!

So what do you think? I am WAITING to hear from you!

And don't forget to vote comment & share it with your friends!

Follow me too if you like B&B.

Love you all...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro