Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: i'm going to update now bc i won't be able to by sunday hehe anyway, enjoy the chapter!!

Johnny sighed when he arrived at the school building, stepping out of his car with a frown. He fixed his tie before he walked into the premises. He doesn't know how to face after what happened yesterday.

Thinking about it right now, the alpha did overdo it. He shouldn't have been excited. When he heard Ten applying, he told his father that he'll take over the school right away even though he still has his company to take care of, as of the moment, but he could care less. Johnny wanted to talk to the omega and explain everything. But it wouldn't be easy.

Why did he even think it was?

"Do I have any meetings later?" Johnny asked his secretary who's following him behind.

"Yes, you have a meeting with sales team today, Mr. Suh. As well as our partnership with the pharmaceuticals."

"Why? What's the problem with that? I thought that's taken care of."

"Well, they wanted to change some things in the contract, as far as I heard from the chief," he uttered.

The alpha hummed, "Okay. Reserve a table for us at the restaurant. I'll go drive there after this. Then tell the sales team that I'll be there at five, prepare the presentation at the meeting room."

"Noted, Mr. Suh. I'll go ahead then."

"Thank you."

Johnny walked down the hallway, being greeted by the teachers passing by. Then his eyes landed on the omega, Ten, seated on the waiting bench. It must be impossible to make him calm down whenever he's nearby. He just ruined everything for them anyway--No, it's not his fault. He knows he's not to blame here...His family is at fault why he wasn't able to be the mate Ten needed at that time.

Wait...wasn't he pregnant before he disappeared?

Ah, must be why he's here. Of course. You're stupid, Johnny.

But as much as he wants to see his kid, he doesn't want to cross the line. He truly respects Ten, but he has the right to be with his family, doesn't he? This is quite complicated. He has a problem with the omega and a problem with his kid. He questions what Ten could've told their child about him. Must be something bad...

Sitting by the bench, Ten just busied himself with his phone. He still needs to look another job. Taeyong already told his mate so that's one but he shouldn't lean on it so dependently. He should go job hunting tomorrow. Why did that bastard have to return anyway?

"Just tell him you have a guy you're meeting with," Taeyong said.

"What?! No way!"

The omega sighed, "Then what will make him go away from you if you don't want any of my advice?"

"I-It's just...why would I even bother to go and tell him that I have someone I'm seeing? I don't want to talk to him anymore," Ten said.

Taeyong shrugged, "What if he wants to?"

"I told, I don't want to anymore! I have my own life now. It's too late for him to squeeze himself into my life and River's."

"So you won't atleast let him meet his son?"

Ten sighed, "I told River his other father's dead."

"Did you have to lie?" the omega asked.

"I had no choice. He'll just keep bugging me to see his father then, if I told him he's somewhere in the world."

"It's you and that alpha's matter, don't put River into it. But you're his father. The hell am I? I'm just an uncle and your best friend."

"I thought you were Jaehyun's best friend--"

"I'm anyone's best friend!"

Ten got himself thinking. Johnny still has the right to see River to think of it. But if he lets them meet, the alpha might get his son away from him.

"Uhm, excuse me, Mr. Lee?" a teacher asked.

Ten jolted before he slowly looked up, "Yes?"

"You are called by the principal."

The omega's eyes widened, he suddenly became flustered, "What...is it about?"

"I don't know but he wants to talk to you privately. Maybe about the job?"

Job? I fucking quit before I get accepted.

"Tae--"

"No, go ahead, Ten," Taeyong happily said, "You are called by the principal so you'll have to comply."

Damn you, Taeyong!

Ten didn't have any choice but to go. Taeyong's pushing him to say something to Johnny. He doesn't even know what to say! This is too pressuring. He wants to back out. What did he even do to deserve this?! His life's so peaceful already, why did this fucking asshole appeared again? Ten just wants to punch his face.

Also, why did he let another one go and fetch him? And not Johnny himself? Well, if it was the alpha who fetched him, he would've run away.

They quietly walk the hallway with the omega's blood boiling to his core. He's damn grumpy so there's no way he won't shout at that alpha.

When they arrived, Ten just walked inside. I hate his scent, he thought. Forgetting about the several times he had snuggled against Johnny's chest to waft his mint scent. The room was quiet. The omega just stood infront of the door, not wanting to go any closer towards the alpha on the desk, with his arms crossed and frown.

"What do you want?" Ten started. The silence was making him deaf.

Johnny finished up signing a few papers before he puts all of his attention on the omega standing, "Would you want to take a seat and talk calmly?"

"Let's get this over with. I don't want to stay longer in here with you," the omega said.

The alpha got intimidated, feeling that 'calm' wouldn't be in this conversation, "Look, the thing that happened to us...I didn't want it--"

"Ah, so that's why you didn't bother to contact me whatsoever and decided to meet with an alpha female?"

"Alpha female--Where did you hear that?"

"Who cares who said it?! I never wanted you to explain anyway! We're done, aren't we? So, leave me alone--"

Johnny stood, "I can't."

"You'll have to. Just because you're an alpha and was my boyfriend means you can decide things for me?"

"I never said that--"

"But it looks like to me!" Ten shouted.

"I still love you. Nothing changed, Ten. I left because I never wanted you to get hurt. You were carrying...our child--"

"My child, Johnny. Get it together."

The alpha furrowed his eyebrows, "But I could still get to be a father to them right now--"

"No one will ever be a parent to him but me! I won't let you see or touch him, either let him acknowledge you as his father because you were never one! You just gave him to me so I'll raise him by my own."

"You don't have to beat yourself up. I...I can promise you that I'll give monetary suppo--"

Ten scoffed, "Are you offending me? Everything's about money to you, huh?"

"No, Ten--"

"Just stay away from me and my son! I don't want to see you ever again!"

Johnny squinted when Ten slammed the door closed. He sighed and sat back on his chair. His hatred just gets in the way. He's too distracted. What can he even do to keep them close?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro