Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was a hell of a night. Ten underestimated taking care of two children. He mentally noted that he won't try to bare another one. He can't do this! Then he'll be a single parent too?! He's just writing his death sentence. Blue is very energetic than he thought. These kids just have so much energy at this age anyway.

Ten looked like he didn't sleep well which was true. It was a good thing it was the weekend and no school. When he woke up, he thought about making something good for breakfast. Not just some toast and eggs. His best friend's kid's here so he should be generous today. Also, he should bring Blue home after he takes a bath.

Both kids woke up eventually, coming out of the room with their hair sticking out in different directions. The omega had to laugh at them before he goes to grab a comb and fixes their hairs. They seemed to be brothers, almost.

Ten served them their breakfast and watched them enjoy eating it. While they were at it, the omega went to clean the apartment and as well as the bedroom. There were toys and many things littered around, it was a mess. He can't wait for River to grow up so the place won't have to do this again.

"We're going to bring you home today, Lue. So after you take a bath and change your clothing, we'll go out, okay?" Ten asked.

Blue nodded while looking at him, having his cheeks puffed because of the food. He really looks like Taeyong, or Jaehyun? Those two looks alike too. Wait, is he blind? Well, they said couples will look alike at some point.

The three of them were soon ready to go. Ten specifically told them to stay close to him always. Well, they will be taking the taxi but still, they shouldn't be wondering around too much. The omega opened the door but he heard the two boys were in awe.

Ten looked at them then caught a glimpse of the bouquet of flowers just on the floor. His eyes widened.

"Ooh, why are there flowers?" River asked.

The omega hummed as he grabbed the pretty bouquet. He looked it around for a card if ever there is. Maybe a letter? But he just only found a card that stated it was for him. Ten doesn't know who this is from but he's quite speechless. Still, no one's around to answer his question.

"Don't mind them. Let's go?"

Ten placed the bouquet on the counter before the three of them went out.

"You can't keep placing things infront of his door? You stalked him?!"

Johnny shrugged, "Well, what else should I do? I'm just trying to lessen his anger at me."

"But you're not even letting him know that you're the one sending it."

"Because he didn't want me to give him anything personally."

He doesn't want to because Ten will just throw them away. It's not like it's a waste of money, it'll just bring the omega away from him. He'll just keep it as a secret for a while. He'll tell him someday. For now, he'll maybe try to make him soften up. Johnny doesn't even know if it'll work. His guts tell him this isn't going to work and it'll just make the omega have more hatred towards him.

But who knows? This is always a worth to try.

"You saw your son?"

Johnny smiled and nodded, "Ah, yeah. I want to hug him badly."

"You'll have to work hard then. Just tell him the truth that they were almost killed by your crazy mother!"

Ten was bound to get killed when Johnny's mother heard he was pregnant. She wasn't really supportive with their relationship from the very beginning. She despises the omega. In her eyes, Ten was just a nuisance. He wasn't like any other well-mannered persons. The omega just talks back.

Well, that one time when Ten talked back was when Johnny's mother disapproves their relationship because of him being an omega. He was just trying to protect himself and stand up for their relationship.

She wanted Johnny to marry an alpha so omegas were on her list. She would only want pride through their family generation. But Johnny stood up for him and Ten, as well, so he continued to go against his mother.

But she had to threaten him. Because of that, Johnny didn't have any choice but to go to the States to leave Ten.

He could've protected him if he stayed.

"You think he would believe that?" the alpha asked.

"Well, it's his choice. If he...still loves you, he will."

"The only feelings he has for me is anger," Johnny chuckled.

Mark frowned, "You're already assuming things. Just say it, coward."

"Don't rush me!"

His alpha friend laughed, "Ah, just don't waste your time. You still need to go back to States, remember?"

Johnny slowly nodded. He should just talk to him by Monday. He should try anyway.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro