Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Introducing first,

Abhishek nigam,

He is studying XYZ Institute of Arts. (Random name) he is painter and sketch artist, painting is his passion.

Abhishek is in last year, along with his great grades in studies, Abhishek is president of student committee in this college. He is famous and topper of this college.

His looks makes him get more attention from girls around him and Abhishek enjoys it but he never gave attention to girls around him ever.

Abhishek is responsible boy, but introvert he didn't like to talk a lot of people, he and his canvas that's it is all his happiness.

But,

Now it's time when new admissions are entering in this college, to look forward for their future and one of them is Siddharth Nigam.

Siddharth is 18 year old boy.

He was not so good in academics, his maths and science was so bad so Siddharth choose Arts over Science and Commerce, Siddharth is really good in arts.

He is innocent kind of boy, who hardly speaks in front of people's, that's why easily get dominated by others.

He is pampered kid, makes him this weak to face this ruthless world.

So, he decided to persue arts and being an artist in future.

Siddharth take admission in this college, and on first day only. He get noticed by few senior boys for ragging.

They bring him with them to rag him.

Senior : so start with your introduction you fresher?

Siddharth (nervous) : sir, my name is siddharth nigam, I am first year student of arts.

Senior : okay good, so what can you do to entertain us mister sid.

Siddharth : uhm...

Senior 2 : what if you dance for us?

Siddharth : but I don't know dancing, how can I?

Senior : don't you know that saying no is a sin here. (Bullying)

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro