Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Abhishek : but I can't accept any gift like this I am sorry.

Siddharth : this is not a gift bhaiya, it's a cake.

Abhishek : again sorry, I don't like cakes they contain eggs and I am pure vegetarian.

Siddharth : but this is homemade bhaiya, this cake doesn't contain eggs. Please accept it you called me younger brother na.

Abhishek : oh  yeah. Thanks then my little brother. (Said ruffling his hairs like kids)

Siddharth : your welcome bhaiya.

Abhishek : it's 9 AM, don't you have your class.

Siddharth : yes I have.

Abhishek : so you should go.

Siddharth : yah, I will meet you later, let me know how it is?

Abhishek : sure.

Siddharth left.

Abhishek didn't even open the box, and share with his classmates, they all praise it a lot because it was really tastier than the other cakes they ate till this date.

Abhishek : leave one little piece for me. (He thought to taste at last)

He taste it. And it is really so delicious, it's truly amazing, Abhishek regrets to share this cake with others because this was his favorite flavor.

But, he under estimated it's taste and shared with others.

After, the college hours done,

Abhishek went to Siddharth to thank for cake.

Now they become friends.

Like this one month passed away,

Whenener Vaishnavi cook something special, Siddharth always bring it for Abhishek.

Abhishek's mother is business women so he is tired of eating restaurant foods, so he like the food Siddharth bring for him.

But Vaishnavi is not liking it that senior Abhishek share lunch she cook only for her brother.

She even told Siddharth twice to say Abhishek to bring his lunch with him.

But Siddharth is not ready to listen anything against Abhishek.

Now,

After two days it's a birthday of Siddharth, so Siddharth invited Abhishek at his house for party.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro