Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Vibha aunty : we are really grateful to you my child, Siddharth really talks a lot about you, he always told us that you protect him like a elder brother in every situation so thanks beta.

Abhishek : you are making me feel embarrassed now aunty, he is like my younger brother so this is my responsibility.

Vibha aunty : you are really so sweet.

Siddharth : come na bhaiya.

Siddharth bring him ahead around the cake table, the relatives, some close friends are there. It's little awkward for Abhishek but the beautiful sister of his young friend caught all the attention of him.

Abhishek is constantly looking at vaishnavi, stealing the eyes from her, he didn't want to get caught looking at her like this.

Once or twice, vaishnavi noticed him looking at her but she just smiled.

Siddharth cuts the cake with happy birthday song. And feed cake to all his loved ones including Abhishek.

The cake cutting finished.

Abhishek : here is your gift.

Siddharth take it, it's wrapped what is this bhaiya it's too big and heavy.

Abhishek (with a smile) : open it now it's yours.

Abhishek gifted a guitar to siddharth.
Vibha aunty :

Siddharth happily hugs him because he wanted this from so long but today Abhishek gave him.

Abhishek : you like it?

Siddharth : I love it, how do you know that I want this?

Abhishek : I saw on your profile bio, that I wish a guitar so I thought to give you.

Siddharth : thanks bhaiya. You are really meant to me like a elder brother. (He hugs him with moist eyes)

Vibha aunty : he is seriously a very nice guy, he is rich and topper of the college, but such a down to earth person. (Said to vaishnavi)

Vaishnavi : agree.

Vibha aunty ask him to have a dinner.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro