(11)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 11

-Yeh!! Kay hua... Kese hua..kab hua... Kyu hua?-

Ajey's POV

I don't know, how we ended up like this... Wait I know.

I looked at Iyana as she rubbed her eyes, she was crying, even she cries beautiful, perfect like a actor, it's just that I wish this to be an act, but a drunk never lies.

"Iyana.. let's go back.. it's getting cold in here" I suggested the only thing I could have thought, she wasn't listening at all, I stood up and put my jacket on her shoulders, and held her by her arm and made her stand up, she stumbled on her heels, who the hell told this girl to where heels when she was planning on getting drunk!

"Iyana.. please walk straight na" I literally begged her, wish she was in her right senses, she bended down and undid her heels straps, she picked them up in her hand, and they shined in the dim light, then she looked at me with her big doe eyes battling her lashes.

"Carry, Please carry me" she said, what?! Mera nam.. haye!

"No I am not! I don't want to die yet!" I said, "I am not heavy at all, just 45 kgs" she said leaning on me, "you are underweight girl!" I said, 45kgs?! I was heavier than that as a kid!

"I know... Drugs did that to me! Now carry please!" She said, looks like I don't have any other option, I bended a little, putting my arm underneath her keens and one on her back and picked her up bridal style, her hands locked around my neck, why I always ended up behaving like her boyfriend.

Her head was on my shoulder and I looked at her beautiful face, her Messy bun from earlier have fallen out, and her soft highlighted curls dangling as I walked back to the elevator, the guy from earlier was standing there, he looked at us a bit uncomfortable, I wonder if he was looking at us all the time we where here.

"Can you please..." I trailed off looking at the elevator door, he nodded before pressing the elevator button, I walked in and he managed to press our floors button, I would die if this guy travelled with us down, that would be one hell of a embarrassment.

After a few seconds we reached our floor, I walked to my room, completely forgetting that she had her own room, I pressed the key card and the door unlocked, I pushed it open with my foot and walked in, all the while Iyana kept mumbling things that I didn't get at all, she dropped her heels on the floor.

I put her down on my bed, before I can move away she locked her hands tighter on my neck pulling me to her, makeing me fall on top of her, I pulled up my head and our face was a few centimetres away, her eyes were drowsy as she pulled my head down and smashed her lips on mine, the suddenness of it left me shocked as her soft plum lips molded into mine perfectly, and her hands when to my shirt, as she started opening the buttons of it, and I found myself kissing her back with same passion, I knew I liked her very much... I pulled away, she opened her eyes.

"This is wrong Iyana! You are drunk!" I said, the fuck I was doing, taking her advantage when she is not in her senses.

"Just kiss me please....." She said, and I can feel my heart beating faster, if I don't stop now, I would ended up doing what I shouldn't, I pulled away instantly, her hands that where holding me fell on her sides and her soft snores could be heard a few minutes later, she fell asleep leaving my mind going wild at what just happened.

I took the blanket and covered her with it, then walked to the couch in the corner, I untied my shoe laces and took them off, Laying down I crossed my hands putting my head on it, And looked at the city lights reflecting through the glass wall, what the heck am I doing? Am I falling for Iyana, she is totally my type when it comes to craziness, but she is too off, she seems to hide too much about herself, if I truly wannabe in a relationship with her I need to know about her more, but my biggest worry right now is, how the fuck I am going to explain what happened just now to her when she wakes up?!

I am so dead, she is so dengerous when angry, will she be mad, but she did that first, but I kissed her back... Fuck me! All these thoughts keep roaming my head for hours before I drifted off to sleep.

Next fucking morning where nothing happened.
(A/n:- such a good author i am for saving you are heart attack... Well you might get one after reading *winks*)

Iyana's POV

Hell it is! My head hurts so bad! I sat up on the bed holding my head, what a mess my hairs are?! I looked at myself, I am still in the same freaking dress from last night, then I looked around the room was pretty same...but one thing my stuff isn't here, and then I noticed a figure on the couch, and a did what any girl would have done...

I screamed!

Ajey woke up startled, and fell from the couch, "my back! What the fuck! Yeh chudail game se real main kase a gi??!!" He yelled out, I just sat in bed shocked and silent with my mouth gaping, he stood up, holding his back then he looked at me with a sharp angry glare, she stride towards me and stood beside the bed.

"Why the fuck you screamed as if you have seen pinky ki mummy! I was already having a bad backache and you made me fell down! Now my butt's hurting too!" He said, and I laughed, he looked so funny when he is angry, he looked at me for a few moments, I calmed down and then it hit me, why the hell he is sleeping in my room?!

"What the hell are you doing in my room?!" I said shocked.

"This is my room, last night after your hell of a tantrums, thanks me for being a gentleman and carrying you back here! You didn't gave me your room card for me to drop your drunk mess in your room!" He said and I looked at him suspiciously, so I didn't dreamt of him carrying me?

"Did you kissed me last night?!" I asked, just to be sure, his cheeks truned same shade as his pink frames and he shuttered out a quick No.

"It was a dream then, thank god I didn't made a fool out of myself" I said getting out of the bed and straightened my dress wore my heels, I looked at my phone and unlocked it.

"It's 9 AM, get ready fast, we got bye all the creators downstairs, and have a flight back Dehli" I said and walked out of the room, I got in my room and took a quick shower, and dressed into casual top and jeans, I picked up my phone and checked it for notifications, I opened the business news, and started scrolling.

"Vinakaya Raina To host a Charity event in a month to raise funds for Cancer patients with her sister-in-law Satakshi Oberoi, in Oberoi Groups Newly acquired Art gallery, Art at heart gallery in South Delhi, sources believe that paintings that are going to be sold are painted by young artists, and including her son Sidharth Raina's and Vice President of Malhotra Groups, Shanvi Malhotra, the source also say famous artist who goes by her stage name Leah, apparently the famous artist never came in public, but supposed to be the daughter of Vikram Oberoi, allegedly Vikram Oberoi's daughter is going to be the next CEO of Oberoi groups, and is going to make public appearances soon, is this where we see the young hiress, an Charity Auction?"

After taking so much from everyone the blood sucking leaches are doing charity huh? I won't let them sell a single panting of mine! They are for true admirers of art not for the people who just wants to bid the highest just to show off! Not in there fucking dreams! Anyways half of it isn't even going to Charity anyways.

I packed up my clothes, and walked out with my bag, Ajey was taking out his bag too, I smiled at him, he smiled but he looked a bit lost.

"Let's go Ajey, we are already late for the seeing out" I said, he nodded and we walked to the elevator, once we reached down we meet all the creators, while they were speaking about the content quality theses days, I was busy planning the stunt in my brain to suprise my dear family.

"Hi Iyana!" I truned around and looked to see Deepak Bhaiya with a oddly sweet smile.

"Hi bhaiya, ..what with the smile?" I asked, he smiled even more, "well looks like soon someone is getting a girlfriend" he said making me confused.

"Who?" I asked, he smirked "I saw you and Ajey last night exiting the party, and then in morning someone was in his room" he said and before I could have explained anything he left, and Ajey walked upto me, "you were nagging me like a wife all the time about getting late! Now aren't we getting late? And what was Deepak Bhaiya saying?" He said, did he just call me ..wife? Fuck!!

"We are still getting late for the flight! The cabs here, let's go!" I said and started walking and him falling behind.

"Can I have tomorrow off?" I asked he looked at me, In the last few months I have worked for him this is my first time asking a day off, he nodded and responded with a yes, right now I have much more important thing to do at hand then messing around with him.

I just wanna apologize for not updating yesterday, I didn't felt like writing!

And I am really thankful to you guys we complete 1k reads this soon! Love you all really!

Mohit! Emotional nahi karna tha bc!

Word Count:- 1756 words.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro