(2)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 2

-Why you want this job?-

Previously...

"Hello, I wanted to meet Mr. Carryminati, I am here for the interview" I said.

"You must be Iyana Oberoi" A voice came from behind, I truned around.

"Yes, may I ask who you are?" I replied.

"Hi, I am Deepak Char, Carryminati's manager" he introduced himself holding out his hand, I shook hands with him, and we looked back at the lady, who now had a smile on her confused face.

"Namaste Bua" Mr. Deepak said, and the lady smiled returning the greetings.

"She is Carry's mother, and Bua she is here for interview" Mr. Deepak introduced me.

"Good Afternoon ma'am" I smiled at her, she smiled back, a few wrinkles on her cheeks, but genuine smiles it's been so long I have seen on.

"Welcome beta, come inside" she said, it's been ages I have seen this motherly gestures that I am getting a little awkward about it, i just smiled stepping in.

"This bag is yours?" I truned to Mr. Deepak, and nodded, "yeah, actually I just landed two and a half hours ago, and got the mail for interview, so got stright here, I hope that doesn't intrude?" I answer him, well I don't have a place to stay right now, and I can't leave it anywhere.

"Ahh, no problem at all, the interview is also tomorrow you could have came tomorrow too" he said.

"I just didn't wanted to waste my time, and yours, so came by" I said, after the interaction, Carry's mom gave me water to drink, I still don't know her name, and I didn't bother to ask, as if I am getting this job, i can easily get I know, but i think my experience is too much for this job profile, they might need a newbie for this.

I am not saying it's not a worthy job, but from last half an hour I am still here, with the other 6 candidates, and the 3 that left, only one of them is a guy, half of the girls are 19-20 something, they don't even look like they are her for an interview, more like a fangirl, and the left are some interns, or just a few who actually wants this job.

A girl came out all smiling at the diary in her hand.
"Did you got the job?" One of the candidates asked.

"Sadly no..But! I .Got. His. Autograph. And a selfie too!!!!" She said all giddy, see o told you, 'cause this happens with 2 other candidates too, it's more of a fan meet.

Ajey's POV

"Kyu?! Nahi mujhe bato koi yeh masak ho raha hai?!" I said pulling at my hairs.

"Shant ho ja Ajey" Deepak Bhaiya said.

"Bhaiya app samjh nahi rahe ho, fan meet chal rahe hai kay yeh?! Jitni bhi bandiya ainhai kal se umi se 99.9% nahi 100% sari ki sari fangirls thi! Aur jo bande aye hai wo bhi jag of them, and others non serious! Aakhir kay mtlb hai is interview ka? Is se accha main fan meet na announce kardu?!!!! I want an editor! Fan bhi ho chalega, but mujhe fanpage nahi videos edit karwani hi!!!!" I ranted out.

"Jasa tu wase tere fans, tu fan meets karta he nahi, abb wo bichare aur kay kare!" I truned back to look at Yash, who just came in with a bowl of papaya in his hand.

"Tu to bol he mat, khud to insta pai active hota nahi kabhi, aur mujhe samjha raha hai" I replied back, (a/n:- author ne nahi boli hai yeh line)

"

WhAtEverrr" he said a fake accent and sat down on the couch... Yup we are having interviews in his studio, and can't throw him out.

"Call the next one and end this soon please!!!!!!" I said to Deepak Bhaiya.

"Such a kid you are" he said and called the next one.

Iyana's POV

Almost after another hour of sitting here and chewing my nails i got called in, as I was the only Candidate left.

"Good Evening everyone" I said stepping in, the room was.... Not a room at all, there was whole music studio, Mr. Deepak who I met downstairs was sitting on the beanbag, another guy with really long hairs was sitting on the couch looking at his phone, and then the last one, sitting on a gaming chair, with pink frames.

"Good evening..." The guy with pink frames replied trailing of a bit at end.

"Ajey, she is Iyana Oberoi" Mr. Deepak said, and the guys looked at his phone then at me.

"Please have seat" The guy who was looking at the phone since I entered finally spoke "you are not gonna make a girl stand with those high heels for long" he add, okay well that is actually a pain.

"Shut up Yash! Please have a seat Ms. Iayana" Ajey said, pointing at the gaming chair infront of him.

"Thank you, Mr. Ajey" I said, sitting down, and crossing my feet, this is one of the most non-interview-like-interview I ever had.

"Feel comfortable, we don't wanna make you nervous, by calling up in a big office, and firing alots of questions, just stay chill" the guy with long hairs said...his name was Yash I guess, if I heard it correct.

"You was a stright A student that too in The Lawrence Boarding School for 10th and then The Doon Boarding School for 12th you work experience is quite unique, but there isn't an mentions of your editing skills" Mr. Deepak said reading out from my resume, yup half of my life, basically all my school years were Boarding Schools, and not normal ones, the bestest ones.

"I think, I have sent 2 attachments in the mail, I know 3 different computer languages, I have a degree in business from Stanford University, and there I have learnt alot about tech, I have been doing tech since I was in boarding school" I said, not the real part about how i learnt it.

"You are so much educated, with so much work experience, you can easily get a job in multinational company, you even have worked as a cyber security incharge in a big company, then Why you want this job?" Ajey asked.

"I....i ... I want to do something lighthearted, something new, and editing for a YouTuber is something exciting, that's why I guess" I said, i agree with him, and I really didn't gave much of a thought before sending my resume, because one of my friends back in US, who is a big fan of Carryminati told me to do.

"Okay....how much do you expect to get from this job?" Mr. Deepak asked.

"Depends upon how much I edit... Normal videos, gameplays, etc. Maybe between 25,000 to 30,000" I replied.

"You have sent the samples and we really liked it, but we don't need an editor only, an assistant too, you have done business studies, you must know how to manage events and all?" Mr. Deepak asked.

"Yeah definitely, I have worked as a Assistant before too" I answered.

"Join tomorrow, and it will be 40,000 as your salary, do you have an questions" Ajey said, I looked at him, wait a second did i just got the job...yeahhh i did,thank god i am in India and on my first day i got a job.

"Yes..i have one question" I said,
"Go ahead, ask" Ajey said,

"Who is carryminati?"

Readers:- satyanash ho is aurat ka! Mtlb isko carryminati kon hai wo nahi pata?!!!!!!

Guys kasa laga chapter?!
So, keep a eye on the funny-funny names I am giving to the chapters, I will give suprise to the person who gets them all right in order at the end of the book.

And aaj ka title kiski Video ka Dialogue hai? Any guesses?

And one questions, characters main konse youtuber ka intro use Kiya tha? Nobody Guessed!

And, and, and!!!!!

We already completed, 100 readsss!!!! Love you guys and thanks dazy_shines to tell me that!!!

Mohit! Yeh Ajey drama queen hogaya hai ek number ka!

Word count:- 1356 words.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro