Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Gaia's Outfit

Read on folks!

Location: Hurricane Utah, United States, Heartstone Residence; Midday

Gaia's PoV

I sighed as I dusted the shelves and such. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead with the back of my hand. I sighed as I climbed down the step-stool I used and stood on the floor. I put the duster in the bucket and grabbed the step-stool.

I picked up the bucket and step-stool to put them away then went into the kitchen to do the mountain of dishes. This is what happens folks when you have a family like mine. It took about, I'd say about twenty minutes. Yes there were that many dishes we had for it to take that long and to get them all spotless.

I sighed in relief as I got all the dishes done as I had put them up, my arms were practically sore a bit but not as they used to be since I had enough strength from doing so for years now. I went back to the living room and began to put up DVD's and or organize them.

I heard a soft mew and something brush against my arm. I looked down at my side and smiled softly seeing my cat. "Hey Jacky." I greeted my tuxedo cat Black Jack, as I began to scratch his ears. He let out another soft mew as he began to purr.

He suddenly went to the DVD case and grabbed a movie case in its mouth and handed it to me. I took the case from him and smiled softly at what it was. "Dang, I remember this movie." I said as I looked at the case in my hands.

It was Bionicle the Legend Reborn, Mata Nui was always my favorite character of the entire movie. He just seemed to pull my heart. Why? I have no clue myself folks!

I looked at Black Jack. "Wanna watch it with me bud?" I asked him, Black Jack nodded. "Am I crazy or am I going to end up the next cat whisper?" I asked myself as I got up off the floor and popped in the DVD. "God I need some help." I said with a sigh as I shook my head.

I walked to the couch and flopped on it. Black Jack jumped on the couch and sat next to me, practically right against my side. I watched as the Mask of Life flew through the endless abyss of space as I fiddled with my necklace from my grandpa in my hands.

As it entered Bara Magna's atmosphere, the screen began to static like insane. Practically making it impossible to watch the movie.

"COME ON!" I yelled making Black Jack jump at that, yea I'm not called a banshee for nothing. I think I am one actually.....

"I take way to good care of my DVD's and CD's, there shouldn't be a single scratch on it to do that!" I vented as I crossed my arms over my chest in frustration. The Mask of Life suddenly appeared on the screen, the background of it all pitch black.

I took a shaky breath as I looked at my cat and only friend. "Please tell me this is not like any CreepyPasta stuff..." I said as I kept my eye contact with Jacky. He let out a mew as if he didn't know himself. He then hissed at the screen and I shot my head to it.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled as I hid behind the couch. The Mask of Life that was, and I say was for a reason, was now out of the screen and in front of me and Black Jack.

I peeked over the back of the couch seeing the Mask staring at me. "U-Uh, hi?" I said nervously as I felt nothing but fear and anxiety in my body.

Two gold hands came out of the screen and grabbed me AND Black Jack. I struggled against the hands grip as Black Jack stayed still and calm. As if he knew what was going to happen.

The Mask went back into the screen and so did the hands that still held me and Black Jack in them. Everything then went black for me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro