Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Neil's pov

'wtf neil, ali said slamming his folder on my table, i was drunk and instead of picking me up and helping me you picked up a chick ,seriously what a friend you are'.

i looked up from a patient chart in my hands only to look at him leaning on my table looking at me ,' first of all i picked none chick , she wanted to go somewhere and i gave her a ride',

'yeah being the saint you are right ', he said taking the chair in front of me

'Whatever was she good', ali said leaning in only to receive a weird expression from me

'i told you nothing happened ',i said pulling a file from under his hands

'and that's why you didn't answer my calls whole night right', he said with a smirk

'she wanted a ride tile marriage registrars office,'

'wow that was quick,'

leaning back in the chair he continued' by the way do you know her name,'

'nope'

'what yaar ,he said irritated

'ali wasn't your shift was supposed to start from 11', I said turning table clock towards him

'wtf', he said standing up, collecting his coat over him ,and I want details, he said walking out of my cabin

me too ali , I too want details about that ajooba,I let out a sigh leaning back into my chair but by pager buzzed as I ran out of my cabin grabbing my coat form the holder

Avni's pov

'Avni we need you to go to court as a witness', Edmund ceo of autumn said

'But I have no relation with the case of that actor', I replied him

'I know but we need a strong candidate to deal with the internet scandal done by him, he will try to turn the case on search engine, no matter what happen do not let company get defamed ', Edmund said in his political manner

'But', I tried to reason

'Please avni, i am asking you because you are reliable', Edmund said leaning on the table, his old shoulders runded and eyes tender

'Ok'

Neil's pov

Coming out of the ward i moved to get patient details , as I went to the table I saw all nurses staring at tv

'Nurse'

'Nurse', I said this time knocking on the table getting her attention this time, looking at me she immediately went t fetch file of patient

To pass my time while he nurse fetched the file I looked up at the tv, there she was in a stunning white shirt sitting behind a table with flashes on her face,why do I see her in most weird places of all, is she a celebrity, it looked like a high profile hearing.

'You see once you get on internet you never come back', she said with a straight face which I could have never imagined on the face of the girl I met.

'Thankyou miss' , another person said possibly a lawyer as she nodded a bit and camera changed to focus on another person

I soon as her face was off camera I lost my interest in the new , what was she talking about, is she a criminal,who is she.

'Doctor', my chain of thoughts was broken by a nurse holding the file

'Yeah thanks', I took the file from her hands I turned back ,

She is really a ajooba.

'Wow she looks so cool', one of the nurses squealed

Yeah,I agree, I said mentally

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey another chapter of bizzare amour,metting next

Do vote and comment

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro