Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was driving Jimin mad. He knew Jungkook would ask him, but when? It's been days since they learned Prince was an omega. Jimin, Yoongi, Liz, and Seokjin were educating Prince about how his body was and how it would react to certain things. Jimin teaches him the most out of everyone else.

"Heats?"

"Yes." Jimin nods.

"That's not something you'll have to worry about right now, though. I just want you to know so you aren't surprised. Your heat will last seven days, it tends to be calmed down a lot faster if you have an alpha to help take care of it with you. You'll need a nice soft best to comfort you while you go through this. You'll be extremely hot, okay?"

Prince nods as he looks up to Jimin who smiles.

"I can tell you more when you're older. You can also ask your doctor and I'm sure your dad knows a thing or two."

"Okie!" Prince grins widely.

Knock, knock.

Jimin and Prince, in unison, looked up to the door. There stood Jungkook with a smile.

"Come on." Jungkook held his hand out to Prince who stood up and ran to take it before turning back.

He ran back over to Prince and hugged him tightly. His cheek squished against Jimin's. He let go before rubbing back over to his dad, taking his hand.

The two go downstairs but Prince stops at the door and looks up to Jimin who was standing over the railing.

"We'll be back!" Teeth on display as his lips spread across his face, Prince gives Jimin and thumbs up as he and Jungkook leave the house.

"I'll see you then." Jimin giggled as he gave him the same thumbs up.

Jungkook had dropped Prince off at his daycare and was walking into his building. Greeting everyone he walked by. He tapped the front desk and the beta sitting there looked up.

"Tell the black feathers I would like to speak with them upstairs." Jungkook informed as he gave him a small smile.

"Alrighty." He nods as he picks up his phone and begins to dial a few numbers, leaving him to it, Jungkook went upstairs to his office.

He sat in his office chair as he looked at the picture resting on the desk of his beautiful pup with a huge smile on his face. He smiled to himself as he looked at the picture before there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened and ten people walked in. His main ten.

"Yes?" Jennie was the first to speak.

"I'd like to first start off with, you all have tomorrow off."

Everyone's eyes expanded as they listened to what he had to say.

"Wait, why?" Hoseok voiced.

Yoongi pinched his arm which caused a growl to leave Hoseok's mouth.

"Don't question it, just go along with it."

Jungkook chuckled before answering.

"The reason is, I plan to take Jimin somewhere tomorrow."

"Oh my god, are you killing him off?" Jisoo gasped as she covered her mouth.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"No, of course not." Jungkook stands up as he taps his fingers on his desk.

"I'm actually going to take him on a date."

Everyone gasped among themselves.

"You guys have been correct since the beginning, I do in fact love Jimin. It may have taken me a while to realize it but it's true." Jungkook grinned.

Everyone laughed and cheered while clapping their hands.

"So what? You plan to ask for his hand in marriage?" Namjoon smirked.

"Well, I'd like to know if he feels the same way before I even ask him to be my boyfriend." Jungkook chuckled as he walked around his desk.

"You better hurry up and find out!" Yong-sun squeals.

Jungkook chuckles to himself as he pulls his ring off and back onto his finger.

"We'll find out tomorrow."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro