Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimin thought about what his friends told him two days ago. But everytime he gets up the courage to tell Jungkook, Jungkook does something that brings fear to Jimin. Terrified that what he’ll say will make Jungkook take back his words. For example, the day before. Jimin was about to tell Jungkook but Jungkook said—

“Jimin, I love you so much. I don’t know what I would do without you. I’m sorry for interrupting, you just looked so beautiful.” He smiled before telling Jimin he could continue.

“Oh, it’s nothing. Nevermind.”

Jimin would dismiss the chance every time. Jimin was beginning to think he just should never tell Jungkook. But the thought hurts him. He promised himself he would tell the love of his life.

But at the moment he was smiling sadly as he looked at a picture. The most precious picture he owns. The photo resided in a box under Jimin's bed. He never let anyone touch it. He was worried something would go missing or get broken.

He hears a knock from his bedroom door. He looks up and sees Jungkook leaning against his opened doorway. He quickly throws what he was holding into the box, putting the lid on, before sliding it under his bed. He stood up and smiled walking over to Jungkook.

“Uh, you can go shower now. Is Prince asleep?”

Jimin nods.

“He’ll be wide awake in about three hours.” Jimin smiles.

“I’ll be right back.” Jimin gets on his tippy toes and pecks Jungkook’s lips before rushing off to Jungkook’s bedroom.

Sure, Jimin had his own bathroom but the couple was in the process of sharing Jungkook’s room. Plus, Jimin loved Jungkook’s shower.

Jungkook’s curiosity grew after his omega left, he wrapped his towel around his neck that he was recently trying his hair with. The wet cloth was damp against his naked back, this usually would have bothered him, but curiosity got the better of him as he walked towards the side of Jimin’s bed, getting down on his knees as he pulled the box out.

“Lost love?” Jungkook read the name of the box.

“What is this?” He mumbled before taking the lid off.

His eyes widened as his breath caught in his throat.

“Wh-what?” His voice cracked as he picked up a photo that stood at the top of the many things in the box.

What was the photo? Well, it was Jimin of course. Jimin in the hospital. Jimin in the hospital… holding a baby.

“What the fuck?”

Jimin was holding a baby, looking down at the baby with a soft smile. Both he and the baby had on hospital bracelets. Jungkook couldn’t believe his eyes. He sat the picture down and continued through the box. Ultrasounds, prints of the baby’s hands and feet, a large hospital band stapled with a much /much/ tinier one. Lastly, there was a blanket. Jungkook scoffed in disbelief before putting everything back in the box except the very first photo.

He shuts the box, slamming the lid back on before pushing it under Jimin’s bed. He walks back to his bedroom and shuts the door before dropping onto his bed. He throws the photo down before covering his eyes with his hands, elbows on his knees.

“Jimin, what the hell?” He whispered to himself.

He heard the shower turn off and the shower curtain move. There was slight movement before it was quiet. The minutes felt like hours before the door opened. The steam escaping the room.

“Oh, honey. I didn’t even hear you come in.” Jimin giggles as he walks towards Jungkook.

Jungkook lifts up the photo.

“Is there something you wanna tell me?” Jungkook looked up at Jimin whose face dropped.

“J-jungkook—”

Jungkook shoots up as he walks towards Jimin. Jimin backs away as Jungkook speaks.

“You had a child? You never thought to tell me? Where is this child, huh? Alive? Dead? Jimin answer me!” Jungkook yelled as Jimin’s back hit the wall as tears left his eyes, Jungkook’s hands gripping his arms.

“Jungkook, you’re hurting me.” Jimin’s voice quivered as his shedding eyes looked up to Jungkook.

He sniffled before he broke down crying.

“Please let go.”

“Answer me Jimin.”

“I will! Let me go!” Jimin shouts before Jungkook removes his hands, lifting them to the side of his head as he turns around and walks to his bed.

“Don’t even think about lying either.” Jungkook throws the photo down.

Jungkook sits down with a ruffle of the comforter. Jimin walks over and sits next to him.

“What do you want me to say? I’ve been meaning to tell you but I just never found the right words." Jimin tries to look into Jungkook's eyes but he looks away.

"Why not just interrupt me?" Jungkook turned to look at Jimin.

"Why was I supposed to say?! 'Hey honey, I know the mafia has been a lot, there's this chick trying to kill you, and you're trying to find who birthed your son, but! I just need to tell you I had a baby when I had just turned twenty!'" Jimin threw his arms up as he expressed the foolishness he saw in the situation.

"Jungkook, this isn't like mentioning I'm going to the store! I had a baby. My baby isn't with me. It was difficult to say. I was too scared to tell you because I feared your reaction and the way you reacted just proved my point." Jimin looked away as more tears left his eyes.

Jungkook exhaled before grabbing Jimin's arm and pulling him into his lab. Hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't expect this." Jungkook whispers as Jimin's body shakes.

He holds his omega tightly, rubbing Jimin's hair before Jimin pushes back, wiping his eyes.

"Jimin."

"Yes?"

"You…" Jungkook takes in a breath. "Do you know where your baby is?"

Jimin shakes his head.

"I have no idea. I had to send him to his father."

Something in Jungkook's mind clicked.

"If I ask anything that's overstepping please tell me."

Jimin nods.

"Do you know who your baby's father is?"

Jimin looks down, biting at his lip.

"...No."

Jungkook's hopes spiked before he gently lifted Jimin off his lap.

"I would like to show you something." Jungkook takes Jimin's hand and walks with him to his room.

"Get your box." Jungkook gently tells Jimin.

Jimin walks over and pulls the box out before following Jungkook to his office.

He opened one of the drawers to his drawer and took out a box. He turned to Jimin then placed the box on his desk.

"Some of the pictures in your box," Jungkook began as he opened Jimin's box and pulled out the foot and hand prints, "are the exact same as mine." Jungkook finishes, pulling out the exact same hand and feet prints.

Jimin's eyes widen as he takes the two pictures from Jungkook and looks at them.

"This picture of Prince from the nursery, also, is the exact same." Jungkook holds up the photos and Jimin snatches those too as his eyes shake.

"Jungkook…" Jimin looked up to Jungkook as tears left his eyes.

"Is Prince my baby?" His voice cracks before Jungkook hugs him tightly.

Jungkook's legs continued to bounce up and down as Jimin rocked the sleeping babe he was holding. It's been two days since Jungkook discovered Jimin's box and it's been two days since Jimin and Prince got a blood test.

"Honey." Jimin called.

Jungkook turned his head to look at Jimin, his hands cupped around his mouth.

"If it turns out that I am Prince's father. What will you do?"

Jungkook chuckles as he means back and wraps his arm around Jimin's shoulders.

"Well, I'll have many questions and would definitely ask them all. But that just makes you all the more special to me. You're who I've been looking for for so long." Jungkook smiles as he rubs his nose against Jimin's temple.

Jimin sighed as he leaned into Jungkook.

"I might start sobbing if Prince really is the baby I gave away."

"Gave away. What do you mean?" Jungkook leaned away from Jimin.

"I'll tell you eventually." Jimin nods with a small smile as he moves Prince's hair out of his face.

"Jimin-"

"Mr. Park and Mr. Jeon?" The doctor spoke as both mentioned stood up.

He smiled at them before giving them an envelope. Jungkook quickly took it from him and opened it. He pulled out the results and stared at it. His hands slowly fell to his sides as a single tear left his eye.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Jimin panics.

Jungkook takes Prince from Jimin and gives him the results.

Jimin looks at it before he looks at the doctor.

"Is this real?"

"Yes."

"And it's accurate?"

"99% of the time."

"Could this be that 1%?" Jimin's voice cracked.

"Unlikely." The doctor grinned.

"Congratulations on your situation getting resolved." He smiled before bowing and taking his leave.

"Jimin," Jungkook smiles, "you're who I've been looking for."

Jimin hugs Jungkook, slamming his body against his boyfriend's. Joy overtaking him completely. Nothing could wipe the smile off his face.

"Prince is my baby."

"I just don't understand how you didn't recognize me or Prince."

"First off, you didn't recognize me either." Jimin giggles while Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Second off, I gave him to you when he was freshly born. The only feature that hasn't changed is his nose. Everything else is different."

"What about his eyes?"

"When he was born his eyes were grey."

"You never thought he'd have your eye color like how he does?"

"He had a one in four chance, Jungkook. The only reason both me and my brother have hazel eyes is because, as you can see, both our parents have hazel eyes." Jimin turns on his side to look at Jungkook who was laying on his back.

"You have dark brown eyes, yours is more dominant than mine. How was I supposed to guess my grey eyed baby would have my eyes?" Jimin pouts which causes Jungkook to laugh.

He sits up and pecks Jimin's lips, the latter responds with a hum.

"We have to tell him."

"I know." Jimin shyly smiled.

"We have to tell our friends."

"I know." Jimin sighs.

"And we have to tell your parents."

Jimin sits bolt upright.

"Fuck!"

Jungkook and Jimin sat next to each other, Prince between them. All their friends were sitting in front of them, waiting for them to tell the news they mentioned. Prince, too, was eager to hear the news.

"You tell em!" Jimin nudges.

"No, you!" Jungkook whispers.

Jimin rolls his eyes before placing an envelope onto the table. Liz is the one to reach out and take it, opening it and taking the paper out.

He reads it and shoots up.

"Prince is your kid?!" He screams.

Everyone around him shoots up as well, they all scream in unison.

"He's what?!"

"I'm daddy's son! Das right!" Prince giggles.

"No pup, your other parent. The one who gave birth to you is Jimin." Jungkook smiles.

Prince looks between Jungkook and Jimin then leaps to hug Jimin.

"Minmin is my other daddy!" Prince squeals.

Meanwhile all the adults were shocked.

"How?!" Liz yells

"When?!" Seokjin follows.

"How did neither of you remember each other?" Jennie rubs her temple.

"Funny story that will be shared later." Jungkook nods.

"Now all you have to do is tell dad and pa." Liz snorts as he and everyone sits down.

"Wait!" He shoots up. "I'm an uncle!" He said excitedly.

Liz runs over and snatches Prince from Jimin, hugging Prince to his cheek with a huge smile.

"This is so wild." Lisa gaps.

"Samiah would've laughed and questioned how stupid you both are." Yoongi chuckles.

Jimin looks at Jungkook with a lovey dovey smile.

"I love you, honey." Jimin smiles.

"I love you too, baby." Jungkook pecks Jimin's lips.

"Prince wants kisses too!"

Liz laughs before giving the boy to his parents.

The two showered their son in kisses as he erupted with giggles.

"You knock."

"What? You knock. You're the one that got me knocked up!"

"Your dad's gonna knock me out!"

Prince looks between his bickering parents before walking to the door and banging it with both of his tiny hands. Jimin and Jungkook's eyes buck in unison.

They panic as the door begins to open. Lucky them, Halo opened the door.

Halo bent down immediately and picked up Prince hugging him.

"Jungkook! Jimin! Come in." He smiles as he walks into the house. Jimin walks in first, Jungkook following behind him terrified.

When they walked in Leo was sitting in the living room with his sleeves rolled up to show off his many tattoos. He was wearing black jeans and a white button up shirt. Halo sat next to him with Prince as Leo watched the couple walk in.

The two sat down and waited until they had both of their attention.

"Papa, daddy." Jimin says sweetly.

"Alright, the last time you called me daddy was when you told us you two are dating." Leo sat up, elbows on his knees.

"Daddy, remember how you said you wanted grandkids." Jimin smiled.

Halo and Leo looked to each other. Leo slowly stood up.

"You're pregnant?" He asks too calmly, starting to roll up his sleeves.

"No!" Jungkook and Jimin said at the same time, holding their hands out.

"Then what?"

"Uhm… Jungkook you say it!" Jimin hides behind Jungkook.

"You wanna have me die?!" Jungkook whispers.

"What is it?" Leo interrupts.

Jungkook stands up.

"He's not pregnant. But he was."

"I know."

"And that baby is Prince. So, I did get him pregnant six years ago."

Leo is quiet before he looks up to Jungkook.

"Jungkook." Halo whispers.

"Y-yeah?" He hesitantly looked away from Leo.

"Run."

Which he does. He runs out of the living room, Leo right behind him. Despite Leo being a father of two and a newly discovered grandfather, he sure could run fast.

"Jimin!" Jungkook cried as Leo chased him around the house.

Halo and Jimin jumping up to keep the alphas away from each other. Halo quickly grabs his husband that was growling and reaching for Jungkook. Jimin stood in front of Jungkook as Leo cursed at him.

"You could've killed my son!"

"I had no idea he had a heart condition back then!"

"When were you going to tell us, huh?!"

"We just found out ourselves, dad." Jimin pouts.

"Calm down, love. Let's talk this out. This is great news. You're a grandpa and our son has his baby boy back. Relax." Halo rubs Leo's neck, calming him down.

Jimin quickly rushes Jungkook to the living room, picking up Prince and sitting on the couch.

Halo and Leo sat down in front of them.

"Explain." Leo barks.

"Okay so, as you know I got pregnant six years ago. Um, Jungkook and I had sex this one night when I went to a club. I left that night and we never saw each other. But that doesn't matter now!" Jimin tries to lighten the mood.

"I have my son back!" Jimin smiled as he hugged Prince.

Leo stood up and Jungkook hid behind Jimin.

"Come here." Leo ushered Jimin to stand up, which he did.

Leo hugged his son and sighed as he held him.

"I'm glad you finally found the son you've been searching for. If you love this man and the child who shares your blood then of course, I'll love them too. Might take me a while with Jungkook, but your son is easy." Leo said as he held his son.

"That's really comforting." Jungkook mumbled.

Jimin laughed as he pulled away.

"Thank you, dad."

Leo kissed Jimin's forehead before bending down to usher Prince to him. Despite Prince seeing the alpha chase his father he still ran over and hugged him. This was his grandpa. He felt comfortable with him.

They all sat and spoke for a while before the small family leaves.

The elder married couple had showered and went to bed after the small family left.

"We have a grandson." Halo kissed Leo's back.

"Yeah." Leo rubs his forehead.

"Do you regret what you did back then?"

"Seeing how happy he is with his alpha and the son he so deeply mourned over. I feel terrible. All this time I thought-"

"Honey." Halo whispered, turning Leo's face to look at him.

"Be a good supportive father and grandfather and everything will be okay." He smiles.

He kisses his husbands lips before laying down. Leo watches his husband settle into bed before getting into bed himself, hugging his husband from behind.

"I will. It'll be okay."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro