004, "slut!"

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

chapter four !
❪ "slut!" ❫

"WHAT THE HELL?" isabel pushed her way through the crowd that was circling the fight.

when she made her way in the front with kiara, pope and jj standing there, isabel saw how topper kicked john b further into the ocean.

"hey, john b, don't make me drown you like your old man, all right?"

isabel's blood boiled when she heard those words come out of toppers mouth. "that dickwad." she muttered.

the crowd kept changing to fight and john b had enough. he straight up tackled the kook into the water and the two kept taking hits on each other.

"topper! stop!" sarah yelled at her boyfriend.

kiara and isabel were stressing, praying john b would still be in one piece when they get back to the château.

john b punched topper, "that's what i'm talking ahout!" jj yelled at his best friend.

isabel slapped his arm, "you're not seriously encouraging this?"

"oh cmon, this is a free show to see topper getting beaten up by the one thing he hates... a pogue!" jj shrugged.

topper hit john b in the face, causing him to stumble back into the water. "stop!" kiara yelled out.

"john b!"

soon enough, topper got thrown into the water by john b before they started throwing punches again. "oh my god," isabel mumbled.

the kook flipped the pogue on his back and onto the water. before anyone knew it, topper started to drown john b.

"topper! topper stop!" sarah looked around for help. isabel's eyes widened when she saw topper holding john b's head in the salt water.

"he's drowning him!" pope told the two girls.

"i had enough of this kook's bullshit." isabel told her friends and looked at the crowd, seeing a random guy holding a guitar in his hand. he probably brought it to sing camp fire songs.

well he can't use it anymore, isabel thought.

the pogue walked up to the stranger and smiled, "hey, can i borrow this for a second?"

"uh..."

"thank you!" she took the wooden guitar from his hands and walked up to topper, who was still drowning john b.

his back was faced towards her so he couldn't see anything. she took her chance and swung the guitar at him, causing him to let go of the routledge boy.

"isabel, what the hell!" sarah scolded.

topper fell on his back, into the water as he groaned at the impact he just felt. when he opened his eyes and saw isabel standing there with the guitar in her hand, he got up and stomped his way towards her as she kept taking steps back from him.

"you fucking slut, benson!" he glared at her.

he couldn't get to do anything to her since he felt something pressed against his head behind him, making him stop his tracks.

"yeah, you know what that is. your move, broski." jj ained the gun harder on him.

"stop! jj!" the blonde yelled.

the crowd began running away after seeing the gun in jj's hands.

"come on. chill, dude!"

"put the gun down." sarah told him.

"did you say somethin', princess?" jj tilted his head.

"we're good. we're good." topper repeated, backing away from isabel, who's too in shock to say something.

"isabel! can you check your psycho friend, please?"

"okay, everyone, listen up! get the hell off our side of the island!" jj screamed before shooting two bullets in the air.

isabel flinched at the gunshots that was ranged. "are you crazy? you idiot!" pope pushed jj.

"i saved isabel and john b, okay?!"

"john b..." she started to walk towards him until he passed out into the water, "john b!" isabel began to run after him but a kook pulled her back.

"we need to go now." rafe blocked her way towards the pogue.

"leave me alone, i need to check on john b!" she tried to push him out of her way but he grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him. "let go!"

kiara saw the interaction and narrowed her eyes, "where is isabel going with rafe cameron?"

pope and jj stopped bickering and stared at the two, walking away. jj's jaw clenched at his sight.

pope turned around and saw john b unconscious, "john b!" his eyes widened.

kie and jj turned and saw their friend, "oh my god, john b!" the girl rushed over to him.

isabel kept slapping rafes hand for him to let go but he didn't. they walked to his car and he finally released his grip on her. she slapped him one more time until she rubbed her wrist from his hard grip.

"you asshole!"

"yeah, tell me something i don't know." rafe shrugged and went over to the driver seat.

he started up the car and isabel didn't budge one bit to get inside the vehicle. rafe rolled his eyes and rolled down the window, "get in, isabel."

she ignored him and crossed her arms. "now," he stated. the girl looked at him before scoffing and getting inside the car.

she closed the car door and wrapped the seatbelt around. "try not to crash, i'll rather not die by your side."

rafe slightly chuckled and pulled out of the parkway. the car ride was silent. isabel lifted her hand to turn on the radio but rafe moved her hand away.

"hey! let me play some music."

"not a chance," rafe told her.

"too bad, it might put me out of my misery since im sharing the same air as you." she smiled and turned on the radio.

it was a random song that she didn't know but turned up the volume. "i don't know why you hang out with those dirty pogues." he spoke over the music.

she got annoyed and turned the volume up more. rafe noticed and lowered the song. "will you stop?" isabel scoffed.

"not until you answer my question."

"first of all, they're not dirty. second, it's better than hanging out with snobby, rich kooks, who have huge egos." she snarled, "i mean look at you and topper for example."

he turned his head and glared at her. "eyes on the road, cameron." her hand turned his head towards the windshield.

"pogues steal and cause problems," he said, "look at your friend, jj." rafe scoffed.

"don't talk about him like that," she stated. "you don't know him."

"i know enough," rafe responded. "and why are you defending him? is he like your boyfriend or somethin'?"

"no, he's my friend."

"don't seem like that to me." the kook answered with a hidden tone in his voice.

"why do you even care?" isabel furrowed her eyebrows. "it's none of your business, anyways."

"isabel, i could careless who you date," rafe chuckled.

"good, man whore."

"me?" rafe raised his eyebrows, "what did topper say to you again?"

isabel's jaw dropped at the kook and she punched his arm. "hey!" he protested.

"it won't be your arm next time."

rafe laughed and rubbed his upper lip, "i'm just kidding, bells. you're not one of those girls."

"then what am i?"

"i don't know," he shrugged, "one of the few pogues that i don't strongly dislike."

"wow," the brunette placed a hand on her chest. "i'm so honored." isabel smiled before rolling her eyes.

"you should be," he turned to her and winked.

"your charm isn't gonna work on me, cameron." she brushed his head away from her direction.

the ride to her house wasn't that long when she saw that he was already parked in front. she sighed and unbuckled her seatbelt, "thanks, i guess for driving me."

"your brother would've killed me if i just left you there," he said.

"yeah, yeah, whatever," she opened the passenger and got out of the car, closing it after.

isabel walked around the vehicle and towards her house. "bells," he called out.

she turned around, "what?"

"stay out of trouble with your pogue friends."

she rolled her eyes and flipped him off, causing him to smirk. isabel turned back around and went inside her house.

rafe waited till she was inside before he drove away.

━━━━━━━━

mars speaks !

#1 topper hater like ewuh

rafe and isabel in this chapter >>>

please vote for another chapter and don't be a silent reader

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro