(11) HIS SURPRISE TEST

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After coming back to the current scenario they both looked at each other with soft smiles. But the same cycle was coming into initiation when they both looked at each other for the silent greetings.

"Prince Arjun, right na?" Subhadra asked to confirm.

"Yes, princess. I am Arjun. Don't feel nervous around me." Arjun said humbly.

"Who said that I am nervous? I am not. I was never." Subhadra denied his statement.

"Then what were you doing near this pond? You must be gatherings calmness for our meeting as I think." He told with a bit playfulness which Subhadra didn't recognize.

"He also came to know that I am lack of calmness, that too at our first meeting!" She whispered to herself in surprise.

"I don't know about your calmness. But if I had used the word confidence for your deed then it would have insulting to you. That's why I used the word calmness as a suitable preference." Arjun explained by making her smile unknowingly.

"He hears so sharply, and so choosy about words. Nice!" She again whispered to herself.

"Princess, you can compliment me openly. No need to keep that limited to yourself." He told again with playfulness, and an embarrassing smile was playing over her lips.

"It's fine, Princess. Don't need to feel awkward." He tried to comfort her, to which she cooperated well.

"Actually I made you wait intentionally. I wanted to see whether you will be bored due to lack of patience or not." She revealed her motive to him.

"So you were taking my test!" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"Yes, a kind of. When Renu told me that you are a nature lover I thought to confirm that your love for nature whether based on attraction or affection towards nature." She kept her point of view in front of him.

"Then what conclusion did you find, Princess?" The smile which was all time on his lips was making her remind about Kanha.

"I found your love is steer affection from your serenity. Because if you were only attracted towards beauty of nature then you would have lost your cool in my wait." She told in a genuine praising tone.

"It's feeling nice after appearing your surprise test." After saying this he paused for sometimes to get her reaction, to which she smiled only. This time not an awkward one, but an admired one.

As the time of dinner was approaching nearer, Devaki sent one maid to call both of them. After getting her message both left to their chambers. When Subhadra reached to her chamber both Rohini and Devaki were waiting for her. This was same with Arjun also. Nakul, Karenumati, Sahdev and Vijaya were waiting for them.

"How was your meeting Arjun?" Rohini asked Subhadra immediately after her coming.

"It was nice, Mata." She replied which made Rohini restless.

"Only nice! One word answer doesn't sit fit with this type of question." An anxious Rohini told to her.

"Our meeting and interaction both went smoothly, Mata. Prince Arjun is very decent and friendly." Subhadra answered not letting Rohini demand to know about the whole incident of their meeting.

"See, I told na that everything will be fine, jiji." Devaki put her hand on Rohini's shoulder.

"Thankfully, your words came out as true, Devaki." Rohini sighed a breath of relief.

"Ladli, you take a bit rest, and come for dinner." Devaki told this, and both the sisters exited from there.

This question session goes exactly same with Arjun also. He also explained his brothers and sister in laws like Subhadra did to her mothers.

On the other side dau asked Kanha to meet him in study. He was pacing there continuously.

"Why are you so worried, Dau?" Kanha asked to him while holding his shoulders to stop.

"You know the reason, Kanha. Don't expect me to say that again for making you happy with the feelings of dearness." Dau told with vibes of tension in his each word.

"You are thinking a way ahead, Dau. Till now initiation didn't come even in slow steps to proceed." Dau released a helpless sigh on Kanha's statement.

"Till now we didn't enter in area of troubles. But if Gudiya finds you tensed then it will happen for sure. You don't know how to lie, Dau. So you can't get rid of her doubt if that comes over you once, and she won't let me come in between for your rescue. So, I think you are intelligent enough to understand further." Dau shook his head with a smile at Kanha's mischievous attempt to make him relax.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro