(20) COLOURFUL OUTING

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Before challenges Subhadra had to get some cherishing moments as per planned by Kanha. So, what can be the best chance of cherishing life other than a festival, that too a festival like holi? The preparations for holi had bestowed its own bliss in Mathura even before the actual celebration.

Kanha and Subhadra were the most excited one. They both decided to go out for shopping.

"Dau, we are ready to go out," Kanha stated happily.

"Then go. Who has stopped you?" Dau ignored Kanha's expression casually.

"Don't act, Dau. We are asking you to join us," Subhadra cupped one cheek of dau to make him look at them.

"No, you only informed about your outing. Didn't ask me to join you," Dau denied.

"Ok, fine. Let's go for shopping, Dau," Kanha came forward cupping other cheek of dau leaving no chance for dau to ignore them anymore.

"I can't. I have so much to check on here," Dau again denied.

"Can't we get some time from you, Dau?" Subhadra quickly made a sad face in which she was a all time master.

"Don't you both get tired of trapping and troubling me?" Dau huffed taking off his siblings palm from his cheeks.

"Of course not, Dau. This enjoyment is officially licensed to us," A playful smirk was glowing at Kanha's face.

"I have a suggestion for both of you. Take someone else this time. Every year I get troubled, but this time I want to enjoy listening your deeds from others. Doesn't you dau deserve this enjoyment?" Both Kanha and Subhadra considered dau's question in thoughtful mode.

"Ok, you are spared for this time," Subhadra declared after a short

"Let's take Parth and Nakul with us," Suggesting this Kanha grabbed Subhadra's hand and rushed out.

"May Arjun and Nakul return sane after shopping," Dau chuckled to himself imagining the future.

Kanha and Subhadra convinced Arjun and Nakul to join them. They agreed easily as they were unaware of the consequences.

"Markets are well organized and looking too nice," Nakul complimented after reaching at market.

"Let's get divide so that we can wrap up soon," The mischievous glint of Subhadra made Arjun somehow suspicious.

"Me and Nakul are going to buy gifts for guests, and you both buy colours, pitcher and flowers," Kanha told eying at Arjun pitifully.

Before Arjun could understand more about the look he graced Subhadra gave him a questioning look, ans signalled to follow her.

"So, we will buy colours at first, right?" Arjun asked making Subhadra nod.

Getting into the shop Subhadra smeared some colours on Arjun's cheeks leaving marks of her fingers gently.

"Are you planning to play holi today?" He was surprised after being coloured.

"No, I was checking which colour should we buy. The colour which look good on you we will buy that," She replied suppressing her laugh.

"Then why didn't you apply colours on your skin?" He questioned back.

"I could have, but if I help myself then won't it be insult of your presence by my side?" Her playful voice was clarifying her mischief.

She applied colours on him many times to finalise the colours she had to buy. At the end of her finalization he was looking like a messed up rainbow drawn by a child at his first attempt of sketching.

Everyone was chuckling at him when he was walking along with her.

"It's not fair, Subhi!" He frowned at him.

"How can it be fair? It's colourful after all," She gigged loudly.

They halted at flower shop. Getting into shop she picked up a rose, and moved her hand towards him.

"Are you gonna checking which flower you should buy by placing flowers on my hairs?" He stopped her with a dubious look.

"No, not that. I won't place flowers on your hairs definitely," She admired his cute confused expression.

"Then, what's your intention?" He focused his stares at her intensely not to fall for her next mischief.

"I was simply giving this flower to you for helping me in choosing colours," A smile appeared on his face after listening her answer. He took the rose from her.

Then she started choosing flower, but he was lost in her. Suddenly his concentration broke by a sneeze when she threw some petals of flowers towards him.

She repeated her act two to three times, and ran away before he could catch her.

"Don't come near me, or else I will drench you," She picked a pitcher from nearby shop.

"Ok, put the pitcher down," He took few steps back in his defense.

"Sorry, I can't. You have to pay for making me run," She made him wet before he can escape.

"Btw this pitcher is good. I should take some of these," She told eying at him.

He came near her, and took the pitcher from her for paying back her grace, but before that shopkeeper arrived. She scolded him for messing in front of her shop. He returned back the pitcher and left the place in hurry.

"Bhrata Arjun! What have happened to you?" Nakul laughed uncontrollably after noticing his brother's state.

"Btw please lift me like you used to do in childhood, and take me back to palace. I am too tormented with the questions of Vasudev. Even Renu doesn't ask this much question while choosing something for her," Nakul was huffing and was catching his breath.

"I could have, but now I won't as you laughed at me," Arjun rejected Nakul's request sarcastically.

"Done with shopping, Madhav?" Arjun enquired when Kanha came towards them.

"I am done with my life, Bhrata. Let's go back, please!" Nakul begged out of annoyance.

All of them reached palace, and a long chain of everyone's laughter welcomed them.

"Arjun! You couldn't wait till tomorrow! Before you get teased more for your impatience change your clothes," Arjun nodded in embarrassment.

"You are really great for handling these  siblings of yours, Dau!" Joining his hands to dau Nakul went inside followed by Arjun.

"So, how was your enjoyment, Dau?" Kanha asked proudly as if ready to receive praising.

"The best one provided by the blessings of my life," Dau pulled both Kanha and Subhadra into tight hug.

Everything ended with a hug was the happiest one always.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro