(26) MOVING TO NEXT

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The consequence of war isn't that much transparency to make anyone calculate about loss correctly by seeing through it. The essence of these words made the way towards the next turn of this story. After reaching Indraprastha Arjun had left to his destined war field, Panchal. It was king of Panchal who had asked help from Yudhishthir against the atrocity of grouped enemies of Panchal.

Arjun defeated all his opponents single handedly. Being pleased with Arjun's  valour Drupad, the king of Panchal offered Arjun stay of some days in Panchal.

After some days when Arjun asked permission to leave Drupad requested him to attend the swayamvar of his fire born daughter, Draupadi. Arjun agreed for that too.

On the occasion of swayamvar none could able to win Draupadi. Witnessing this a raged Drupad blamed the whole Kshtriya clan for being incapable and unskilful. The kings and princes who came to participate counter attacked Drupad, and announced Arjun's name as a participant who would save the dignity of whole Kshtriya clan.

Arjun hadn't imagined about he being dragged into the scenario at that sensitive moment. He didn't has any chance of backing out from his duty as a Kshtriya.

He wished to scream against each voice who was insisting him to participate, but in that way the reason of his deny, his love would have demeaned. The love which hinders the path of duty doesn't deserve the respect which it should have normally. Arjun chose not to accept any negativity in name of his love.

If Arjun had revealed about Subhadra at that time then none would have consider her respectfully in front of the greater interest of saving dignity of Kshtriya clan. So, he participated, and won Draupadi.

After winning Draupadi, Arjun headed back to Indraprastha. Everyone was surprised at his arrival with Draupadi. Receiving a formal welcome Draupadi, Arjun and other members of family proceeded towards veneration room to meet Kunti.

Arjun's brothers joked to Kunti saying Draupadi as a gift. A mediated Kunti smiled with closed eyes, and ordered to divide the gift among five of her sons.

Accepting the game of destiny Draupadi married to five brothers. This was incident which had designed the next turn of story.

Siya aka Subhadra was sad after listening the news of Arjun's unexpected marriage, but she wasn't sad about his marriage. She was about the situation which had drawn a thin yet visible line of distance in between them.

Subhadra had moved on accepting the fact, but accepting that move of Subhadra wasn't easy for both her mothers, Rohini and Devaki.

"Gudiya, you don't have to hide your sadness in front of us. We know your heart," Devaki voiced out her worries.

"I have accepted his marriage, Maa. I have moved on," Subhadra replied with a genuine smile.

"Moved on, means! Had you wiped him from your heart?" Rohini couldn't resist the internal heat of her worries, and expressed that as this question.

"He will always be in my heart. I just chose not to cling to my sadness. I have decided my next move even," Subhadra's determined eyes confused both the ladies.

"What's that, Gudiya?" Devaki was restless after Subhadra's statement.

"I will reveal that tomorrow in royal assembly," Subhadra pulled both her mothers into side hug.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro