(7) BANTERS AT BOTH SIDES

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Afternoon of the same day:

Subhadra was playing veena with a soft tune. Unknown to her, tears were sliding down from her cheeks. She stopped when she felt soothing vibes around her. That made her open eyes to witness the reason. That person was none than the beholder of both utmost protection and possession for her.

"Again troubled by your inner turmoil!" Dau asked to her, to which she nodded slightly.

"I can understand their intensity. But my Gudiya is skilled enough with various tactics to tackle. So, what's the need to cry?" He consoled her while wiping her tears.

"I felt myself numb at this point, Dau." She whispered slowly while side hugging dau.

"Only nourishment can encounter numbness suitably." She drew herself from hug when felt playfulness in dau's words.

"I didn't get the meaning respective to this situation, Dau." The obvious statement from her made him smile mysteriously.

"Both of us had our mental nourishment through the melodious music you played. So now what's left, Gudiya?" He questioned with raised eyebrows.

"Physical nourishment." She answered  to him simply.

"So where should we be now?" Dau's suppressed smirk made the same imitation come over Subhadra's face.

Before dau could put himself into action, Subhadra started to run towards kitchen.

"Dau, I will reach at kitchen first, and will have the biggest pot of butter." She screamed while running towards kitchen.

"Let's see." He screamed back while joining her.

When the duo reached at kitchen, they saw Kanha was having butter all peacefully.

"Bhratashri, having butter alone! No care for siblings!" Hearing this Kanha smiled with his butter smeared face.

"See Gudiya, how carelessly he's smiling despite of  his deed." Dau said in order to provoke her.

"No, Gudiya. It's not. The fact is, I am confident enough that you won't be upset with me when I am filling my stomach." Kanha said with wiping the butter around his mouth with tongue.

"So you are taking advantage of this fact!" She asked with narrowed gaze.

"Areeeee! It's not true. Despite of conversing why don't you both join me?" Kanha diverted their attention which worked successfully.

"Well said, Kanha." Dau complemented with a praising gesture, and then the duo joined Kanha.

After finishing Subhadra wiped her mouth with Kanha's upper stole. After her dau also did the same.

"What dau? It's my upper stole. Not any handkerchief." Kanha complained, to which dau laughed loudly.

"Kanha, when we need to do something then we should have that much strong reason behind it to which no one can deny." Dau stated making Kanha puzzled.

"Means?" Kanha asked with the same expression.

"See, you have already put butter over your upper stole while eating. More to that Gudiya wiped her mouth on that. Now I also did the same, so that no feeling can pull you back from changing this upper stole." Dau explained suppressing his laughter.

"Bhratashri, now go, and change your upper stole with all contently." At the end of Subhadra's comment, both she and dau laughed uncontrollably.

Kanha left from there with a sullen face after the response he got from his siblings.

Somewhere else:

"Don't know how much time bhrata Arjun will take?" Nakul asked impatiently.

"Be patient, Arya. Bhrata is cautious about time. He will be back from market soon." Karenumati's assurance resulted into a huff of Nakul's.

"We kept our destination as a secret. After revelation that became our trouble now." Sahdev told with a short sigh.

"Fully right said." Arjun told from a little distance.

"Bhrata, did you get your desired?" Vijaya asked after watching only a yellow cloth in Arjun's hand.

"No, Jaya. When I went all were in hurry of wrapping up their business. So I didn't get all what i thought to have." Arjun replied with smile.

"Bhrata, don't worry. We still have two days more to reach. You will get the rest on way." Arjun nodded at Karenumati's saying.

"We need to search suitable place now." Sahdev said in an alarming tone.

"So that Nakul can admire his face calmly, right?" All giggled on Arjun's words except Nukul.

"No, not for this. We need to search suitable place for making tents."  Nakul corrected Arjun with fake irritation.

After the banter halted they resumed their moves to next.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation?

Give response according to your heart and conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro