(9) REVELATION ABOUT THE REASON

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Subhadra was utterly disappointed when she came to know that Kanha and Arjun went for outing in morning itself. Even Kanha didn't leave a letter to inform her personally. That wasn't letting her anger to be calmed. She was controlling her outburst.

She took break from usual schedule to spent time with her childhood friends Karenumati and Vijaya. But spending time with them also distract her anger.

"Subhi, are you upset because your bhrathashri didn't inform you about outing, or reason is something else?" Karenumati asked her teasingly.

"Something else! What do you mean, Renu?" Subhadra asked in a bit curiosity.

"I mean you must be feeling like that your bhrathashri is giving way more importance to bhrata Arjun. So aren't you feeling bad for that?" Karenumati shot a question again.

"No, why I will feel bad about whom I don't know anything?" Subhadra asked back a logical question to gain Karenumati's belief.

"If you are feeling bad, and not expressing in front of us then one or some other day you will express for sure." Vijaya joined Karenumati's side to tease Subhadra.

"I didn't understand your words, Jaya." The curiosity of Subhadra's face was confusion with this statement.

"Because bhrata Arjun is going to gain more importance than you from your family in future." Karenumati told with a mysterious voice to increase Subhadra's confusion.

"Don't be confused. After your marriage you will experience our words." Vijaya giggled to made Karenumati follow her.

"Whattt? Marriage! Means my marriage!" Subhadra's shocked expression was making the duo giggle more.

"Yes both kakis and mata has decided yours and bhrata Arjun's marriage. That's why he is invited here. So that you both can feel comfortable in each other's company." Karenumati revealed the motive of Arjun's presence.

"But the amazing fact is that even bhrata Arjun is also ignorant about all these like you. Don't know when he comes to know what will be his reaction?" Vijaya told, and the duo resumed their giggling.

Subhadra was hell shocked after hearing her marriage with Arjun. Both Devaki and Rohini has chosen Arjun for her after analysing his sensibility and sensitivity as according to both mothers Subhadra is so cold hearted towards these two virtues of life.

Karenumati and Vijaya had also experienced the same about Subhadra as they both are her childhood friends. Subhadra never had said anything whenever she came across the topic of marriage irrespective of any place and any person. She was always all silent about this matter.

Karenumati and Vijaya revealed the matter to her in a wrong time. As she was angry over Kanha she couldn't able to take the revelation easily. Before both could tease her more she excused herself, and went to her mothers.

"Mata, you both fixed my marriage! You didn't even give me a single hint about it!" She exclaimed looking at both of her mothers.

"We didn't fix your marriage, Subhi. We just chose Arjun for you." Rohini told worriedly after noticing Subhadra's unhappy mood.

"What's the difference, Mata? When you chose him for me, you would have assured bua about my acceptance na! She must be sure about it." She said in distress tone.

"Ladli, you didn't even meet Arjun. At first meet him, know him. Then only keep your opinion. Won't you give a chance to our choice?" Devaki tried to convince her.

"Maa, it's not that I don't have believe on your choice for me Or your life experience about choice. But I don't want to marry. Is marriage this much necessary for girls?" Her teary eyes made Devaki hug her tightly.

"Every girl has insecurity about this new turn of their life. That insecurity usually made them think negatively about marriage. If you will say no after knowing Arjun then I promise no one among us will question you back." Devaki told her while rubbing her back soothingly.

"We believe you that no uncomfortable feeling can be heavy on you in any matter, and we believe on Arjun that he will always be respectable about your comfort during interaction." Rohini added her convincing words in hope of positive response.

"Ok, Mata. I will interact with him for both of you." She said while Devki was caressing her cheek to bring her back to normalcy.

After afternoon both Kanha and Arjun returned to palace. After returning Kanha went to Subhadra only to see her having thoughtful and alone time in chamber.

"Gudiya, why your face is deprived of all emotions?" Kanha sat beside her while asking the question.

"You know all." She told in a cold voice.

"I didn't inform you about outing in letter because you didn't meet Arjun till now. So in this way he's a stranger to you. So, I didn't want any stranger near you even in my written words to you. That's the only reason. See! How much protective I am for you!" He told with playful gesture, but that didn't affect her mood in any manner.

"It's you only who used to praise prince Arjun around all. That's why matas thought about my marriage with him." Again her cold voice rang in air.

"Arjun has numerous persons to praise him, Gudiya." Kanha countered her statement.

"I can say with surety that it's you only whose words of praising influenced matas." She countered back to him.

"Leave the fact which is past, Gudiya. Now prepare yourself for your yes which you said to matas." Kanha told to make her focus forward which worked well on her, and she nodded unknowingly.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any liked fact here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Give response according to your heart ans conscience.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro